Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,221 members, 7,919,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:53 PM

Some Girls Reason Like Cat Fishes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Reason Like Cat Fishes (979 Views)

Guys Stop Stressing About Girls.... Reason Attached / Huge Sea Lion Enters Into A Fish Market And Begs For Fishes. (photos) / Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Girls Reason Like Cat Fishes by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
I met this girl recently and I heard a funny story that made me wonder how much of a fish brain some ladies have..

So years after flirting, Stella (not her real name) met this caring guy, Sampson, who really loved her. And to help her lead a better life, the boyfriend arranged for her to go to Port Harcourt, and work for a lady from their village who owns a restaurant there in Port Harcourt. (The guy making all the arrangement and paying her t.p to Port)

Within few weeks of being in PORT, Stella met David, one of her EXs, back in the village, and after moments of apologizes, they reunited. Meanwhile, Stella sustained her relationship with Sampson, who rarely visited her in Port, over Phone.

Being a hardworking type, Stella was able to save #30,000 within six months.

When David heard of the 30k, he told Stella he could help her buy a 'batcha' house where she could start her own business. So she handed him the money and within days, David was no where to be found or reached.

And That was when Stella remembered she never told Sampson, the guy who gave her life a lift, anything about the 'batcha' thing or about David.

Meanwhile, when Sampson noticed Stella had changed towards him, he called the woman he had asked Stella to go stay with. To his surprise, he learnt the girl had left her house and had gone to share apartment with a lady, David directed her to. And at a point, she had stopped going for work..

Out of frustration, she returned to Akwa Ibom state and that's how I got to meet her..

The good thing is, she's now BORN AGAIN.. And probably learnt her lessons but fact is, I learnt from her that some ladies could be foolish
Re: Some Girls Reason Like Cat Fishes by Kpeshi10(m): 7:15am On Mar 17, 2017
Ayya
Re: Some Girls Reason Like Cat Fishes by harriet412(f): 9:02am On Mar 17, 2017
Oh! u mean ur gf reason like catfish shocked issoraiit undecided

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Reason Like Cat Fishes by firstking01(m): 9:55am On Mar 17, 2017
A thing people don't know about this life is you can't cheat nature....what you put into life is what life gives back to you, we call it in our computer studies garbage in garbage out.
Re: Some Girls Reason Like Cat Fishes by hertz9te(m): 10:07am On Mar 17, 2017
30k in 6mnths?......wow
Re: Some Girls Reason Like Cat Fishes by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
harriet412:
Oh! u mean ur gf reason like catfish shocked issoraiit undecided

I said some.. Did u ever learn how to read?
Re: Some Girls Reason Like Cat Fishes by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
hertz9te:
30k in 6mnths?......wow

Are u just being sarcastic? Is 30k too much in 6 months?
Re: Some Girls Reason Like Cat Fishes by hertz9te(m): 8:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
transit4:

Are u just being sarcastic? Is 30k too much in 6 months?
too much!wow,what is 30k
Re: Some Girls Reason Like Cat Fishes by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 10, 2017
hertz9te:
too much!wow,what is 30k
?
Re: Some Girls Reason Like Cat Fishes by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 10, 2017
Confused cry cooked one or fresh one abeg specify the type
Re: Some Girls Reason Like Cat Fishes by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 10, 2017
itsJude:
Confused cry cooked one or fresh one abeg specify the type

cooked ones abeg.. fish were dey swim get sense pass some girls

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Nairalanders Think About Me Getting A Tattoo? / My Romace With Aminat The Muslim Girl That Change My Life / A Girl Is Rushing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.