Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,960 members, 7,876,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 11:16 PM

Igbo Jew Status Dna Test Is Pathetic And Treason To Igbo Race! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Jew Status Dna Test Is Pathetic And Treason To Igbo Race! (7475 Views)

'the Attempt To Wipe Out The Igbo Race By Buhari Shall Fail' - Femi Fani-kayode / Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b / Federal Government Must Intervene And Stop The Ungoing Dna Igbo Jew Status! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Jew Status Dna Test Is Pathetic And Treason To Igbo Race! by Masterclass32: 12:50am On Mar 18, 2017
Op, Igbo-Jew link is none of your business. Don't know why you people won't let this rest.

I'd suggest you focus on pressing issues concerning your own people. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Jew Status Dna Test Is Pathetic And Treason To Igbo Race! by naijaking1: 1:03am On Mar 18, 2017
oyinkinola:
The dilemma of Igbo jew status;
*Population
*Faith
*Nigerian status
*Exodus back to Israel

JEWISH POPULATION:
"Most estimates I have seen suggest that there are about 13-14 million Jews in the world. The vast majority of these Jews live in either the United States and Israel; Israel with over 6 million Jews and America with about 5.5 million. There are about 1.5 million Jews in Europe (a third of them in France), 400,000 in Latin America and 400,000 in Canada. In Africa, there are less than 75,000 Jews, about 90% of whom live in the country of South Africa. There are about 125,000 Jews in Australia and New Zealand combined. There are about 40,000 Jews in Asia (not including Israel), half of them in former Soviet Union countries."

*Exodus back to Israel
"Jews continue to immigrate to Israel in large numbers. Immigration to Israel is referred to as aliyah (literally, ascension). Under Israel's Law of Return, any Jew who has not renounced the Jewish faith (by converting to another religion) can automatically become an Israeli citizen"
*Faith
Judaism

Here are the pathetic questions;
Igbo is 30million in Nigeria! how Igbo manage to double the total population of Jew in the world?
Can Igbo dropped christianity for judaism?
How can Israel and Igbo manage the exodus of Igbo(30million) returning back to Israel?
Can Igbo lost Nigerian status to Jew status?
Oyinkinola.

From a fairly decent NL contributor to a rabid racist, you are slowly coming to the end. Igbo this Igbo that, you are not sleeping, your blood pressure dey rise, and your peptic ulcer is getting deeper. It shall be well!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Jew Status Dna Test Is Pathetic And Treason To Igbo Race! by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 4:38am On Mar 18, 2017
joinnow:

This is base on assumptions
If the DNA test proof there is link between Ibo and Israeli.

Answer my question
Re: Igbo Jew Status Dna Test Is Pathetic And Treason To Igbo Race! by aribisala0(m): 4:46am On Mar 18, 2017
Jewishness is inherited through the mother. If your mother is not Jewish you are not accepted as Jewish, it is a matrilineal culture. Igbos have a very strong patrilineal culture. Parallel lines in my opinion .
One thing is clear though. No one knows where they come from,sad,a people with no history
Re: Igbo Jew Status Dna Test Is Pathetic And Treason To Igbo Race! by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 18, 2017
We are in no way related to Jews!! If you're, I'm not. Blacks are easily deceived!
Very gullible race!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jew Status Dna Test Is Pathetic And Treason To Igbo Race! by oyinkinola: 8:03am On Mar 18, 2017
kingzizzy:

Nigerian nation? Sorry bro but no such thing exists. A nation is only gotten by free will, not by enforcement? Do you want a Nigerian nation? Support a referendum, those who say no, you count then out of your Nigerian nation. Those who say yes, it is them that is your Nigerian nation
...so that's the reason igbo went on suicide mission to kill their Nigerian status?
Re: Igbo Jew Status Dna Test Is Pathetic And Treason To Igbo Race! by Kakamorufu(m): 8:04am On Mar 18, 2017
well., it's a wrong move imo. buh what do they know
Re: Igbo Jew Status Dna Test Is Pathetic And Treason To Igbo Race! by ozoebuka1(m): 8:08am On Mar 18, 2017
kropotkin2:
Why do you Igbos try to attach yourselves to others who clearly don't want to have anything to do with you? Its so pathetic seeing you guys try so hard attaching yourselves to the nigerdelta (to grab their oil), and the Benue people . Now you form attachment to Jews so as to claim their identity. You guys are silly pathetic clowns
you are the one who sounds ignorantly pathetic... we don't impose ourselves on people,, rather people fight and kill to be with the igbos; For example igbos have been seeking for an independent state of biafra, but people like you who likes igbos so much have refused to yield to that. The reason for your attachment is what I don't get....secondly, the said DNA test weren't organized By igbos. it was the Jewish people that organized it. https://www.nairaland.com/3682044/dna-test-igbos-rival-jewish . Now do you still think that igbos are the ones attaching themselves to other people or the other way round

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Jew Status Dna Test Is Pathetic And Treason To Igbo Race! by oyinkinola: 8:10am On Mar 18, 2017
naijaking1:

From a fairly decent NL contributor to a rabid racist, you are slowly coming to the end. Igbo this Igbo that, you are not sleeping, your blood pressure dey rise, and your peptic ulcer is getting deeper. It shall be well!
....(bara'le eni banje kokoro mobi taa ba so fun, horohurun re ko ni jeeyan o sun loru)
the movement of 30million Igbo to Israel, how Israel would managed this, we need to be fair!
Re: Igbo Jew Status Dna Test Is Pathetic And Treason To Igbo Race! by oyinkinola: 8:16am On Mar 18, 2017
joinnow:

Abi Nigeria never tire you.
Go to Tel Aviv the city that never sleeps.
Very organized.
Go to Herzliya metropolitan u go enjoy Mediterranean sea.
Eliat you go swim with dolphins
Abeg the place set die
...how can Nigeria tire me, I have other home?
Re: Igbo Jew Status Dna Test Is Pathetic And Treason To Igbo Race! by oyinkinola: 8:17am On Mar 18, 2017
snika:

Oduduwa the demon crushed his brain while Angel Michael threw him out of heaven.

Awolowo drank rat poison after he ate public funds and was about to be charged for it.

Tinubu, the most respected afonja alive is a retired drug dealer.

True or false?

Come here, I know what you want

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jew Status Dna Test Is Pathetic And Treason To Igbo Race! by ozoebuka1(m): 8:18am On Mar 18, 2017
ezeagu:

Claiming divine origin is better than claiming being jews who migrated from thousands of miles away and 'turned black'.
we are not claiming to be Jews brother...a DNA test was just conducted, I don't know why a Yoruba man should be the one to be worry-sick about the result that is not yet known. it's not as if the Jewish nation will start giving igbos free money if the DNA test proves positive. The issue here is that yorubas should Stop interfering in other people's affair, it's annoying.

11 Likes

Re: Igbo Jew Status Dna Test Is Pathetic And Treason To Igbo Race! by oyinkinola: 8:22am On Mar 18, 2017
Buharimustgo:
Op why are you crying more than bereaved? Are Isreal and Jews complaining ?
...bitterly and they've vow to tag igbo status 'lost tribe of jew' and condition is passed on igbo to dropped their faith, turn judaism, lost their Nigerian status! those were not big blow to Igbo race!
Re: Igbo Jew Status Dna Test Is Pathetic And Treason To Igbo Race! by oyinkinola: 8:22am On Mar 18, 2017
Buharimustgo:
Op why are you crying more than bereaved? Are Isreal and Jews complaining ?
...bitterly and they've vow to tag igbo status 'lost tribe of jew' and condition is passed on igbo to dropped their faith, turn judaism, lost their Nigerian status! those were not big blow to Igbo race?
Re: Igbo Jew Status Dna Test Is Pathetic And Treason To Igbo Race! by oyinkinola: 8:26am On Mar 18, 2017
joinnow:

This is base on assumptions
If the DNA test proof there is link between Ibo and Israeli.
....no no no, get it right o, if you are jew, you lost Nigerian status automatically!
Re: Igbo Jew Status Dna Test Is Pathetic And Treason To Igbo Race! by oyinkinola: 8:33am On Mar 18, 2017
Yyeske:
For your information,

it was the Jews from Israel that came for the DNA test and not the other way round because of the similarities in culture they've noted.

We have igbos in the so called SS, have you ever seen any Igbo man telling you the Efiks are Igbos?

Igboland is rich in oil and gas but that's not our strength.

Finally, not all Igbos are IPOB, get that into your skull
...stop this pls, it is Ohaneze that drag igbo race into this suicide mission, and when the result is proof positive Igbo turn to jew instantly!
So before you people know what befalling you, all the igbo would have been in the border of Israel!
it's not the affair of biafran! this is hard to swallow!
Re: Igbo Jew Status Dna Test Is Pathetic And Treason To Igbo Race! by oyinkinola: 8:39am On Mar 18, 2017
9jakool:

Finally someone who understands. The grass is not always greener on the other side. There is racism in Israel. Some hardliners look down on African Jews because they think they are too dark-skinned to be Jewish. African immigrants are treated badly and the mistreatment can be seen everywhere. Not too long, blood banks were throwing away Ethiopian Jew's blood donations because of their stereotypical HIV paranoia of Africans not to mention verbal abuse endure by Africans there. If Israel is trying to reconnect with lost Jews in Africa, then it has to treat African Jews better. While trying to claim the apparent lost Hebrew ancestry, the Igbo identity is there and it hasn't gone anywhere.

But can you really blame anyone if they sought greener pasture with the way things are in the country.
...what are you saying, and if at all the test proof positif, can igbo wait for arragement before great exodu begin, ask igbo to go to Israel today, all south east will be desert with one week! how can the world and israel managed that?
Re: Igbo Jew Status Dna Test Is Pathetic And Treason To Igbo Race! by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:42am On Mar 18, 2017
Though i don't know your tribe and am yoruba, but instinct tells me you are not igbo, so am at pains to understand why you should belabour yourself with someone else's problem especially when your opinion is not sought.
If igbos are true descendants of jews, they have inaleniable rights to seek to rejoin their kit and kin.
Am afraid this thread was a product of shallow thinking.

An adage by the yoruba says thus - " se malu le ku ki wahala ba obe olobe bi ?'. Meaning literally that "should your knife shed crocodile tears for work when someone else's cow falls dead ?"

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Jew Status Dna Test Is Pathetic And Treason To Igbo Race! by oyinkinola: 8:45am On Mar 18, 2017
ozoebuka1:
we are not claiming to be Jews brother...a DNA test was just conducted, I don't know why a Yoruba man should be the one to be worry-sick about the result that is not yet known. it's not as if the Jewish nation will start giving igbos free money if the DNA test proves positive. The issue here is that yorubas should Stop interfering in other people's affair, it's annoying.
...Ezegau how many ear you have! you if you have visa of Israel today you will pack and go forever talkless of having citizen status of Israel, you need to face the reality!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jew Status Dna Test Is Pathetic And Treason To Igbo Race! by oyinkinola: 8:56am On Mar 18, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:
Though i don't know your tribe and am yoruba, but instinct tells me you are not igbo, so am at pains to understand why you should belabour yourself with someone else's problem especially when your opinion is not sought.
If igbos are true descendants of jews, they have inaleniable rights to seek to rejoin their kit and kin.
Am afraid this thread was a product of shallow thinking.

An adage by the yoruba says thus - " se malu le ku ki wahala ba obe olobe bi ?'. Meaning literally that "should your knife shed crocodile tears for work when someone else's cow falls dead ?"
....you people!, you said you love igbo but you can't tell them the bitter true!
let me tell you, when there is famine in ethiopia and the pictures of the victim hit world, it was at that time that the ethiopan jew status resurface, between a very short time exodus of ethiopian jew to israel begin it was an embarrasment to the world, and till today they were not accommodate as other jew! how can igbo with that population embark on such stupid mission! and you want I to keep quet, I have my conscience!
Re: Igbo Jew Status Dna Test Is Pathetic And Treason To Igbo Race! by oyinkinola: 9:22am On Mar 18, 2017
Kakamorufu:
well., it's a wrong move imo. buh what do they know
...the day the test proof positif, you will see the jubiliation, you never see in the street of Aba, Enugu, Ebonyi, Anambra! and before any ask what happen, Israel border would be stormed and full to it's caacity!
take note!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Jew Status Dna Test Is Pathetic And Treason To Igbo Race! by joinnow: 9:22am On Mar 18, 2017
oyinkinola:

....no no no, get it right o, if you are jew, you lost Nigerian status automatically!
Yeah I go with Jew
Re: Igbo Jew Status Dna Test Is Pathetic And Treason To Igbo Race! by kingzizzy: 9:33am On Mar 18, 2017
oyinkinola:

...so that's the reason igbo went on suicide mission to kill their Nigerian status?

So you call fighting for freedom a suicide mission?

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Jew Status Dna Test Is Pathetic And Treason To Igbo Race! by franklingud(m): 9:39am On Mar 18, 2017
Come this oyinkinola, your brain dey pain you
All the things wey dey happen for this country never tire you? Eh?
Police brutality, corruption, ethnic bigotry, discrimination etc, e never tire you??

Answer me.

Make Una take Nigeria. We go take Israel.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Jew Status Dna Test Is Pathetic And Treason To Igbo Race! by oyinkinola: 9:39am On Mar 18, 2017
kingzizzy:

So you call fighting for freedom a suicide mission?
....haei! what freedom fighting in DNA test!
any one can be naturalised to become other nation!
but taken all the race to other nation is stupid!
Re: Igbo Jew Status Dna Test Is Pathetic And Treason To Igbo Race! by oyinkinola: 9:47am On Mar 18, 2017
franklingud:
Police brutality, corruption, ethnic bigotry, discrimination etc, e never tire you??

Answer me.

...you mean you will better off in Israel than Nigeria?
Igbo race is gone forever!
Re: Igbo Jew Status Dna Test Is Pathetic And Treason To Igbo Race! by oyinkinola: 9:55am On Mar 18, 2017
franklingud:

Answer me.

....hoo God what happen in this country that never happen to jew, did you know the history of jew?
I know that there are the hand of those who want to finish igbo race in this DNA JEW SAGA!
go to the east you can't find a single igbo who will say he wont go to israel if the test proof positif, it is serious!
Re: Igbo Jew Status Dna Test Is Pathetic And Treason To Igbo Race! by oyinkinola: 9:57am On Mar 18, 2017
joinnow:

Yeah I go with Jew
...even if you suffer today, you don't think of incoming generation? Nigeria will soon be better!
Re: Igbo Jew Status Dna Test Is Pathetic And Treason To Igbo Race! by Kakamorufu(m): 10:01am On Mar 18, 2017
oyinkinola:

...the day the test proof positif, you will see the jubiliation, you never see in the street of Aba, Enugu, Ebonyi, Anambra! and before any ask what happen, Israel border would be stormed and full to it's caacity!
take note!
Hahahahahahah. really
Re: Igbo Jew Status Dna Test Is Pathetic And Treason To Igbo Race! by oooppp2(m): 10:05am On Mar 18, 2017
oyinkinola:

...you mean you will better off in Israel than Nigeria?
Igbo race is gone forever!

yoruba tout fulani and hausa are arresting your people and your chiefs in ile ife you are hear talking about dna are u curse...d slowpoke

https://www.nairaland.com/3689496/aregbeshola-betrayed-yoruba-nation-ffk#54702270
Re: Igbo Jew Status Dna Test Is Pathetic And Treason To Igbo Race! by oyinkinola: 10:07am On Mar 18, 2017
Kakamorufu:
Hahahahahahah. really
....it is a fire! DNA test is real! you can't politic with this, it unlie biafra that we go into war and settled on the tabe, if the test is positif it is definitif no way of getting out, why this to Igbo race?
Re: Igbo Jew Status Dna Test Is Pathetic And Treason To Igbo Race! by joinnow: 10:12am On Mar 18, 2017
oyinkinola:

...even if you suffer today, you don't think of incoming generation? Nigeria will soon be better!

Brace up and continue giving your self hope.
Yeah it's good be optimistic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Declares Legislative Economic Summit Open / 2019: Igbos reactions to Yoruba 2023 Presidency dream Is Pathetic & Pitiful / Solomon Dalong, The Worst Minister In Buhari's Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.