Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,912 members, 7,890,032 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:55 AM

Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. (46581 Views)

Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body / How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym / Mother At The Gym With Her Baby Strapped To Her Back (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
shumuel:

undecided Why, you didn't keep tracks ?
I guess so
Re: Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
fluxmind:

Ah madam, you know when the actor & boss are about to fight na, guns blazing, olympus falling everywhere, explosion, speed racing to save the hot girl & they win & lovemaking & live happily ever after.

Aaah madam, you're still awake at this time? Oga never come back? It's late o, won't you go inside?
very hilarious explanation , you just made my night.

I'm about to sleep sef, good night
Re: Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. by EzeeYFB(m): 10:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
Xlpacks:
another hater spotted...
lol

1 Like

Re: Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
very hilarious explanation , you just made my night.

I'm about to sleep sef, good night

The parry is next door, goodnight ma'am! wink (walks back into apartment with drink in hand wearing only towel)
Re: Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. by Ekpono1(m): 10:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
That's me at the gym

2 Likes

Re: Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. by Ekpono1(m): 11:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
My formula is very simple. U can stay ripped without going to the gym

1 Like

Re: Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. by Kyllahmc(m): 2:33am On Mar 19, 2017
Nice one man ... cool
Re: Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. by Caseless: 6:54am On Mar 20, 2017
ToriBlue:
Please go and take your fuccking bath, I think am gonna puke angry.
lies!
Re: Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. by Caseless: 6:55am On Mar 20, 2017
Ekpono1:
My formula is very simple. U can stay ripped without going to the gym
you said this

And here ....you're at the gym.

Ekpono1:
That's me at the gym
Re: Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. by Caseless: 6:56am On Mar 20, 2017
Xlpacks:
I do some light exercises at home though
I thought as much.
Re: Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 20, 2017
Nice
Re: Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. by HITTED(m): 6:55am On Apr 26, 2017
pizzylee:
hitted
Yes? angry
Re: Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
Haters everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases / COVID-19: FG Considering ‘Isolated Lockdowns’ As Cases Hit 5,621 / Good News From Bill Gates About The Reduction Of Polio In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.