Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,539 members, 7,932,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 11:42 AM

Slept With 83 People - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slept With 83 People (17752 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman / Re: Slept With 83 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slept With 83 People by SweetT1: 2:28pm On Dec 21, 2009
@Poster

Did she study international relation at school?
Re: Slept With 83 People by honeric01(m): 2:29pm On Dec 21, 2009
Nautillus:

Yes Boss . . .Scouts Honor.

so you must have passed through 100 marks eh?
Re: Slept With 83 People by mikelagos: 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2009
Wow thats some auditioning. Someones been busy auditioning their pussy around. I wonder how he found out?
You might be dealing with a sex addict there.

Good luck bro.

www.africaupdtes.com
Re: Slept With 83 People by MUNEER2(m): 2:45pm On Dec 21, 2009
WTF, thinking twice or what? angry

These are the kind of decisions that you don't need your brain for. Why will you still be thinking twice, after 83? angry

OMG, i can't believe this is possible, cos i'm just imagining how a 26 years old girl's p***y will look like after 83 strong rods grin

I can't marry that kind of a thing called a girl, even if she's the only girl remaining on the surface of the earth, I'll rather become a catholic father lipsrsealed
Re: Slept With 83 People by CarlosVent(m): 2:49pm On Dec 21, 2009
if d girl has repented with all her heart not cos she wants to marry then he should go ahead with the marriage.
But let the guy not sleep with the girl cos once this is done the foundation of the marriage will be touched and the consequences abounds.
Re: Slept With 83 People by 2tait: 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2009
How did they arrive  at the figure 83. Were they keeping records?

@ michelin89

Michelin89 sure has taste.
She is old and experienced? Someone who worked in Michelin in 1989 cannot be  young. lol
Re: Slept With 83 People by sylve11: 2:52pm On Dec 21, 2009
Nairaland here i come again, lol grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Slept With 83 People by candylips(m): 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2009
@poster

u probably wanna multiply that number by two. Girls always like to downgrad the number of men they slept with by 2  wink
Re: Slept With 83 People by snowdrops(m): 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2009
83 star general
Re: Slept With 83 People by bisiaet: 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2009
I find it hard to belief that figure how do you or she comes about that figure? Was she a prostitute before you met? Or a red light girl? So tell me where such figure came from Mr Man. Pls stop borthering people with this kind of information because I find it too far from truth and I presume you are just looking for way to destroy her image or excuse to dump her.
Re: Slept With 83 People by fife1: 2:57pm On Dec 21, 2009
the lady is a dog, but i think God can change her for you.I dont expect you to marry such person.
Re: Slept With 83 People by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 21, 2009
na real opo be the gurl.She must be a carrier of almost known and unknown disease.Wait o,is that gurl not someone future wife?
Re: Slept With 83 People by SmashingM(f): 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2009
How true is this story?
Re: Slept With 83 People by Orikinla(m): 3:04pm On Dec 21, 2009
Thousands of wives in Nigeria today were commercial sex workers on campus and off campus.
Thank God she confessed her past sex life and God knows that there are worst cases among thousands of Nigerian girls and women pretending to be holier.

Hypocrites are the most pathetic creatures on earth and most of them are claiming to be holier than others in Nigeria.
Re: Slept With 83 People by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 21, 2009
how did he get the exact number ?

naija chicks aint into the little black book , are they?
Re: Slept With 83 People by MUNEER2(m): 3:07pm On Dec 21, 2009
CarlosVent:

if d girl has repented with all her heart not cos she wants to marry then he should go ahead with the marriage.
But let the guy not sleep with the girl cos once this is done the foundation of the marriage will be touched and the consequences abounds.

Which church do you attend, i have to know your pastor embarassed

SmashingM:

How true is this story?
How wrong a question?
Re: Slept With 83 People by udennaa: 3:07pm On Dec 21, 2009
@poster,iv got two questions for d guy.one,how many has he slept with?
two,like 2tait asked,how did they arrive at the figure,were they keeping records?
Re: Slept With 83 People by carino: 3:09pm On Dec 21, 2009
that means there is a possibility dat she has slept wif each of them more than once. let's say twice dat makes it 83 x 2= 166.
1st: @poster u exaggerated  haba 83
2nd: the guy should run for his dear life. If he does not die of AIDS he will die when having sex wif the lady cos she's  is a record breaker at 26. she might not be okay after 14 rounds
3rd: Can a nairalnad tell me the the diameter of the lady's cunt now?
Re: Slept With 83 People by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 21, 2009
Lmfao
Re: Slept With 83 People by YME4(m): 3:10pm On Dec 21, 2009
Oparigenshamugenwa, this 1 pass me, I dey fear b4 ppl stone me if i say make i talk. But one word they say is enuff 4 d wise. It's not so good and it's not so bad. I don't know the complete story nor the circumstances. But, as I read d topic, i no know wen i shout for office, come be like i say i don kolo.

My guy, only u can decide 4 urself.  God help us.
Re: Slept With 83 People by MUNEER2(m): 3:19pm On Dec 21, 2009
Y.M.E:

Oparigenshamugenwa, this 1 pass me, I dey fear b4 ppl stone me if i say make i talk. But one word they say is enuff 4 d wise. It's not so good and it's not so bad. I don't know the complete story nor the circumstances. But, as I read d topic, i no know wen i shout for office, come be like i say i don kolo.

My guy, only u can decide 4 urself.  God help us.

You must be a comedian grin
Re: Slept With 83 People by chocomillo(f): 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2009
carino:

that means there is a possibility dat she has slept wif each of them more than once. let's say twice dat makes it 83 x 2= 166.
2nd: the guy should run for his dear life. If he does not die of AIDS he will die when having sex wif the lady cos she's  is a record breaker at 26. she might not be okay after 14 rounds
3rd: Can a nairalnad tell me the the diameter of the lady's womanliness now?
Your argument is based on one of the most idiotic and juvenile ideas.Think before you speak or type embarassed
Re: Slept With 83 People by ogazi007(m): 3:24pm On Dec 21, 2009
83 men still smal now,una no really no how naija chicks love sex reach.
she is among a very few decent niaja girl.how i wish there is any device to give an accurate account of what has gone down there.hmmm!
most girls here would have kept mute,na today?the guy should carry on if he truly loves her.
Re: Slept With 83 People by MUNEER2(m): 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2009
chocomillo:

Your argument is based on one of the most idiotic and juvenile ideas.Think before you speak or type embarassed
wink

I think i'm the only one angry at these questions.

ogazi007:

83 men still smal now,una no really no how naija chicks love sex reach.
she is among a very few decent niaja girl.how i wish there is any device to give an accurate account of what has gone down there.hmmm!
most girls here would have kept mute,na today?the guy should carry on if he truly loves her.

Looks like you are talking from experience grin
Re: Slept With 83 People by chuqudy(m): 3:31pm On Dec 21, 2009
carino:

3rd: Can a nairalnad tell me the the diameter of the lady's womanliness now?

That is a good arithemetic. Also consider (83x2)2=Armagedon
Ouch! it's itching.
Re: Slept With 83 People by Skidoc(m): 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2009
Is she a professional p.r.o.s.t.i.t.u.t.e? How did she manage to count?? I don't believe this. lipsrsealed
Re: Slept With 83 People by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2009
Skidoc
u no well.U just bypass seun china filter software.I come dey wonder say which one be professional sex peddler not know that na p.R.Ostit.Tute
Re: Slept With 83 People by oluagness(m): 3:43pm On Dec 21, 2009
Is she ready to change for better? If yes and the guy is satisfied with the girl character, I would advice the guy to press forward becous some people marry full time harlot as house wife. How many people had an average harlot slept with?
Re: Slept With 83 People by chidichris(m): 3:45pm On Dec 21, 2009
@poster,
u need a lab test on ur head.
in fact, if you are anywhere arround lagos, pls visit yaba mental rehab.
Re: Slept With 83 People by ucnduka(f): 3:48pm On Dec 21, 2009
ROTFLMAO, btw this is serious, 83 men. Gosh! the lady needs help.
Re: Slept With 83 People by MUNEER2(m): 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2009
chidichris:

@poster,
u need a lab test on your head.
in fact, if you are anywhere arround lagos, pls visit yaba mental rehab.

You must be very angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? / Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote / How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.