Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,879 members, 7,945,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:12 AM

Where To Find Sincere Naija Girls And Guys: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where To Find Sincere Naija Girls And Guys: (2141 Views)

21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do / Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where To Find Sincere Naija Girls And Guys: by Macgreat(m): 4:03am On Jan 21, 2007
ima1:

@Macgreat
lol if your the only guy on earth, then i am a lesbian

Are you really? shocked
Re: Where To Find Sincere Naija Girls And Guys: by ima1(f): 4:21am On Jan 21, 2007
are you the only guy on earth?

if you are absolutely sure you are then i am 100% sure i am a lesbian wink
Re: Where To Find Sincere Naija Girls And Guys: by Macgreat(m): 4:47am On Jan 21, 2007
ima1:

are you the only guy on earth?

if you are absolutely sure you are then i am 100% sure i am a lesbian wink
grin grin grin Am being to think you are wink
Re: Where To Find Sincere Naija Girls And Guys: by ima1(f): 8:26am On Jan 21, 2007
lol good luck with that grin grin grin
Re: Where To Find Sincere Naija Girls And Guys: by funj1(m): 7:09pm On Jan 21, 2007
[i][/i][b][/b]Bobo's and babes, una do well oh. We r really strayin off point. I say i dey find wife, make una help hook a bro up. Shuoooo, i no fit remain single for life oh
Re: Where To Find Sincere Naija Girls And Guys: by funj1(m): 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2007
Ok oh, Lets make dis d place to do the above and actually get to meet new peeps , hang out and all dat and just so u know there are still lots of sincere girls and guys out there, Waitin, Hopin

Holler y'all
Re: Where To Find Sincere Naija Girls And Guys: by ariblaze(m): 6:10pm On Jul 20, 2007
it wld suprise you that , that true person(cz i dont believe in good or bad)atleast not in your context,can be met in the ackward of places, my advice, be you party hard ,dont be any animal , live life without regrets , the one person who meets you notices your high and low points , and still wants to stick around you, the person who isnt your sibling or friend who you can slip into a comfortable yet , attractive silence with, is most likely the person, i know believe me cos i havent found one yet
Re: Where To Find Sincere Naija Girls And Guys: by funj1(m): 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2007
@Ariblaze, i'm tryn to figure u out bro. Ur suggestion is dat i live life at full crush without actively searching for her and she's just gonna come rolling along?
I beg to dissagree man, i mean there's d issue of choice, compatibility and all dat, i know wat i want, d problem is i havnt found her yet.
Re: Where To Find Sincere Naija Girls And Guys: by OmoEko1(f): 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2007
Graveyard wink cry
Re: Where To Find Sincere Naija Girls And Guys: by Prince22(m): 2:50am On Jul 22, 2007
Marry whoever, determine with strong mind and focus to make her what u want
Re: Where To Find Sincere Naija Girls And Guys: by Kevo1: 2:58pm On Jul 22, 2007
Dear ima1,

don't think everybody is thesame though human being are dianamic u can't predict, so naija guys or girls 65% good.

naija guys/girls are not thesame.

Thanks
one love
kevo1
Re: Where To Find Sincere Naija Girls And Guys: by ariblaze(m): 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2007
fun-j believe me its a whole lot less complicated that way, whats compartibility?a situataion where two or more people decide they would cope with eachother's shit!, when and if that person comes(cz believe more than 80% of people in existence right now would never find the PERSON), you will not only know ,but your ass would be whooped into check also, trust me, u will hear the click a mile away,
N.B she might be ugly though , u will know that(4get all that crap in roamnce novels)but the trip here is you wont care,
, i really hope someday, CLICK
Re: Where To Find Sincere Naija Girls And Guys: by iice(f): 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2007
Hard to find but they are out there undecided
Re: Where To Find Sincere Naija Girls And Guys: by nigboy(m): 9:19am On Jan 29, 2009
You can find them in churches and mosques

But you must be very careful
Re: Where To Find Sincere Naija Girls And Guys: by oblo(m): 5:29pm On Jan 29, 2009
^^^^ Yea rite!!! But not all dat glitters is gold ooooo,
Re: Where To Find Sincere Naija Girls And Guys: by Wantedola(m): 1:09am On Feb 06, 2020
LadyT:
Dont try to look. She will find you when your not looking. Just relax.

That's not true.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Anything Like A Mismatch (stars Of Two People Not Matching) / Phat Or Slim? / Can Some1 Explain To Me What Being Romantic Means. I Think I'm Getting It Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.