Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,980 members, 7,949,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 06:32 AM

Today In History: The Twins Of Bashua - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Today In History: The Twins Of Bashua (1104 Views)

Twins Who Got Married To Twins Same Day Born Twins Of Their Own: Photo / My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife / The Top 10 Youngest Mothers In History And Their Ages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today In History: The Twins Of Bashua by dadabashua1(m): 1:08am On Mar 20, 2017
on this day 20th March, mother earth was blessed with a set of twins,a boy and a girl,even though the girl was stolen away from her twin brother through marriage,I still celebrate you my twin sister on this special day....happy birthday to 'US' and wishing u a HML in your new home....cheers...its bin God all through the years.... I bless u lord.

2 Likes

Re: Today In History: The Twins Of Bashua by dadabashua1(m): 1:11am On Mar 20, 2017
more pics

2 Likes

Re: Today In History: The Twins Of Bashua by Dyt(f): 6:34am On Mar 20, 2017
The dimple sha
kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today In History: The Twins Of Bashua by dadabashua1(m): 7:27am On Mar 20, 2017
Dyt:
The dimple sha kiss kiss
smiley
Dyt:
The dimple sha kiss kiss
Re: Today In History: The Twins Of Bashua by Sijo01(f): 8:54am On Mar 20, 2017
The noise and dimple cheesy

Happy birthday to you guys.
Re: Today In History: The Twins Of Bashua by dadabashua1(m): 8:58am On Mar 20, 2017
Sijo01:
The noise and dimple cheesy
Happy birthday to you guys.
lolz...yes dear,thanks a lot...God bless
Re: Today In History: The Twins Of Bashua by yhermmie(f): 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
so lovely... happy birthday dearies..

1 Like

Re: Today In History: The Twins Of Bashua by dadabashua1(m): 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
yhermmie:
thanks a lot cutie
Re: Today In History: The Twins Of Bashua by dadabashua1(m): 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
yhermmie:
thanks a lot dear

(1) (Reply)

How Keeping Secrets Can Destroy Your Relationship / Life Has Been Unfair To Me / My Boss Takes The Praise For The Work I Did Without Uttering A Word To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.