Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,584 members, 7,975,299 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:13 PM

Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? (19337 Views)

Poll: Could you possibly live together with your boyfriend/girlfriend?

Yes: 43% (63 votes)
No: 56% (82 votes)
This poll has ended

Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place / 55 Crazy Thoughts A Girl Has When She Needs To Shit At Her Boyfriend’s Place. / I Bed Wet At My Boyfriend Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by ehie007(m): 12:08pm On Jan 24, 2007
its a norm at least most girls spend nights with their boyfriend in school and they carry over the habit to bachelor hood.
the issue is this for those who are religiously inclined its not a good idea it causes serious temptation. for those living normal lives they see it as normal since they might get married.

for the sex lovers staying overnight is no question even spending nights is no question.
so different strokes for different folkes.
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by ehie007(m): 12:13pm On Jan 24, 2007
for a girl staying over with her boyfriend its not too bad, spending some nights is normal, but living together is not a good idea.
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by jesseose(f): 12:17pm On Jan 24, 2007
as for i lived with my boyfriend for three years while in school nd today we are happily married, it can be fun if u find the right person and u both trully love urselves, during this three years i was abe to know if i culd live with him forever and evry passing day was a honey moon for me, i didnt av the chance to notice other guys cos he was there for me, showering me with love and affection!! but i also had friends who did the same thing but lived to regret cos the guys were cheats, they didnt really love the girls just using them to arrange themselves, eating free food nd avin free sex, so i would say b4 any girl decides to live with a guy find out first if he trully loves u and let him be the one to suggest to u to come live with him not u imposing ur self on him.

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by indo(f): 12:27pm On Jan 24, 2007
spend a nyt ooook!IF no choice, move in y d rush i tink,
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by indo(f): 12:32pm On Jan 24, 2007
@jesseose word!!! smiley
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by whiteNkem(f): 12:34pm On Jan 24, 2007
nuzo:

White nkem, you don't need to live in a boyfriends house in order to know him well, but could be ok if the guy has propose.
I didn't say you have to, I just ment it's easier and deeper. I mean, one thing is going out with a guy and another things to notice all small details of his life, his habits, after all, if u have serios plans, u want to live with that person for the rest of your life so what's 2 months earlier or later? It's even better cuz u'll get to know what u'r getting urself into. And then, it's not only about him u know, it's also about yourself. You will know better if you are ready to make this step or not. U can't possibly say I'll love family life (as in you being the wife/husband) unless u've experienced a little bit of it (it's just like saying u love almond ice-cream when u've never tasted ittongue)
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by whiteNkem(f): 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2007
jesse_ose:

let him be the one to suggest to u to come live with him not u imposing your self on him.
That's so true, it def has to be a mutual call otherwise it's doomed before it even begins.
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by vickky(f): 1:32pm On Jan 24, 2007
i use to think there was nothing wrong in sleepin over or living with your boyfriend till i had the experience myself.it brings in so much insults and the guy will be so reluctant to tell u that you are intruding his privacy.in the actuall sense he still wants to feel like a bachelor till he deciedes to marry he doesn't need someone behaving like a mother hen,if he wanted that he wouldn't have moved out of his parent's place.you will see all kind of things and he expects all kind of things from you becos he feels there is a lady in the house.think about what some of his friends that will want to hang out will say if you are there they will tease him and even his family will tell u,u are over protective.i will rather advise you to keep your dignity and respect yourself. somethings being out of the way of soo many things and not begin to familiar helps a lot in relationship.i can stay over once in a while,like once in 2 weeks or once in a month thats sensible.Don't feel its your right to be there,let him beg you for it.
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by whiteNkem(f): 1:42pm On Jan 24, 2007
@ vikky
It depends on the people involved too:
-if there are insults, who's to blame? are you sure you wanna spend ur life with a man who keeps on insulting you? you think that's normal? => therefore, it's good u've experienced it, cuz u'll know what to expect.
-why behave like a mother? he is looking for a wife, not at all a mother. I know that's a commonly used mistake so all women should be aware of that. Don't be protective!! He's the one supposed to protect you!!!
-you move in in the 1st place cuz you DO plan to get married. Do you honestly think a piece of paper makes all the diffrence? You don't move in with a guy you've met 2 months ago.
-so what if his friends come over? it'd be really childish to tease him then. Can't you just find something to do around the house (in case he needs you) or just go out (see a friend too or something)?? Don't tell me that when ur girlfriends come over he's there with u, taking all the air and making comments on fashion. Common!
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by la1(m): 2:37pm On Jan 24, 2007
i think its a good i dea to live 2geda 4 a while to understand each other, beta to loose2months to finding out the thruth abt a person than to spend an eternity in a hellish marraige with the same person
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by chuksreal: 8:07pm On Jan 24, 2007
well my name is chuks and am from dellta state i was just going ture the site when i saw this site naria land i i dont think if it is bad for a girl to sleep in his boyfrind place all i think is that it is better for the two of them to know each order better thank you am you can reply me back am still online or you can send me a mail chuksreal2005@yahoo.com
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by chuksreal: 8:11pm On Jan 24, 2007
good day i wnat to ask a qustion.if a guy is dating a girl and the girl later get pregant for another guy what do you think the order frist guy to do ?thank you
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by angelchi(f): 8:13pm On Jan 24, 2007
i can sleep there or even go 4 wkd,bt to live with am when him never do anything 4 my head? no way.
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by wego25(f): 8:57pm On Jan 24, 2007
yes i can,but we must have been gone out for more than 6months and gotten very intimate
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by Lg3(m): 1:29am On Jan 25, 2007
u need to come to london or the uk.many girls live with their boyfriends here not to talk of sleeping with them.i think they bliv its a way of being close to the real thing which i dont think is safe cos d guy head fit touch n e time and that na disaster for the babe.
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by bigbumper(f): 2:34am On Jan 25, 2007
Why buy the cow when you can get all the milk you want for free.
Corny but true.
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by jerseygurl(f): 2:50am On Jan 25, 2007
sleep over yes,,but stay wit him, no way, he could get tired of me, sad
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by jesseose(f): 8:53am On Jan 25, 2007
jerseygurl:

sleep over yes,,but stay wit him, no way, he could get tired of me, sad
thts all ur fault maybe u r not romantic enough or nag too much
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by diyobdw(f): 9:57am On Jan 25, 2007
stay over yes why not ! but if he has not committed him self toward the next level i dont think it is ok to live in.
i dont have to be there to let keep his heart!
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by teetee7(f): 12:05pm On Jan 25, 2007
I feel its all about individual if you feel comfortable with it then ride on but don't do it cos others are doing it follow your conscience.
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by cynthia(f): 1:09pm On Jan 25, 2007
Rubish RubisH Rubishhhhhhhhhhhhh. i think it makes no Difference when you get married. wether you sleep over night with your boy friend or live with him i sopport nill. The guy has seen all those thing that worth cherishable after and before marraige and that thing you call you pride. by the time you get married your virgina might have gotten very wide that by the time you have just 1 baby you will be looking for virgina tightner, ok? LET YOUR HEAD WORK FOR YOU,
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by Radiant(f): 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2007
cynthia:

Rubish RubisH Rubishhhhhhhhhhhhh. i think it makes no Difference when you get married. wether you sleep over night with your boy friend or live with him i sopport nill. The guy has seen all those thing that worth cherishable after and before marraige and that thing you call you pride. by the time you get married your virgina might have gotten very wide that by the time you have just 1 baby you will be looking for virgina tightner, ok? LET YOUR HEAD WORK FOR YOU,

Bullshit!!!
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by rightdude(m): 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2007
where are the OSU or is it OOU babes,
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by iice(f): 4:17am On Jan 26, 2007
People and their issues. undecided
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by Busta(f): 4:28am On Jan 26, 2007
@iice

I tire oh!
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by NiteAngel(m): 11:25am On Jan 26, 2007
Nkem

That's the problem. When you see too much of what's inside you'll never want to get in.
If you spend 10 years perusing and interviewing, I bet it would take more years to make up your mind.
Go back in time, let's not delve into whether it was suffering and smiling, our parents stayed longer in marriage. This I guess is due to the fact that couples only begin to discover themselves after the veil (up and down) is lifted.
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by philips975(m): 11:59am On Jan 26, 2007
Very nice topic. Well, just like many have contributed here that it enables the lovers assess their compatibility and sincerity of love. Who plays with fire and not get burnt, 'body no be wood'. There's no way you would live in the same room for few days and you will not experiment your "sexual compatibility". And if that is the case, how many people would you live or better still sleep with should it not work out? Based on African mentality, what then makes such ladies better than whores?

You understand, appreciate and cherish your intended spouse better when distant from immoral familiarity. Few cohabitated relationships that eventually ended in marriage are more or less marriages of inconveniences or unavoidable circumstances.

As you lay your bed so you lie on it,
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by loveth(f): 12:15pm On Jan 26, 2007
Heiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by Mystique(f): 12:42pm On Jan 26, 2007
I guess its okay to sleep over in your boyfriends house every once in a while, but living together before marriage is totally wrong y'all. . . . smiley
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by Macgreat(m): 1:52pm On Jan 26, 2007
Singing!! (cassidy ft. R-kelly) grin
Sleep over is Good,live over is "***+****" hope you got that.
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by Macgreat(m): 2:03pm On Jan 26, 2007
@radiant you can say that again,what does "Vgna" got to do with this undecided
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by kheme(m): 3:21pm On Jan 26, 2007
well, i'd support it, as normally, nothing is wrong with it "in itself". but, when self-control becomes an issue, i think i'd rather we stay apart!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. / Before You Fire The Shots. / How Do You Deal With Family Issue When Choosing Who To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.