Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,464 members, 7,914,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 07:32 PM

Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? (19165 Views)

Poll: Could you possibly live together with your boyfriend/girlfriend?

Yes: 43% (63 votes)
No: 56% (82 votes)
This poll has ended

Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place / 55 Crazy Thoughts A Girl Has When She Needs To Shit At Her Boyfriend’s Place. / I Bed Wet At My Boyfriend Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by acidrop(f): 2:10am On Feb 19, 2007
Uche2nna:

@ aciddrop now which one is on the immoral list--anal sex ? undecided lipsrsealed

whitout be told nahh, infact sex b4 marriage is inapropiate cool
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by whiteNkem(f): 9:13am On Feb 27, 2007
acidrop:

whitout be told nahh, infact sex before marriage is inapropiate cool
why and from who's point of view? what is actually the marriage? so u can't do anything more unless u've signed that piece of paper?
just to give you a simple eg: in sweden, very few couples bother to go to the city hall to "get married" and they live together all their lives and have perfectly healthy and happy families based on respect and love,
so i'd think again before impling that's a must!
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by nduleme(m): 4:27pm On Feb 28, 2007
Wait o Nkem, you be Naija o and not oyinbo, forget your fair complexion, we all have some traditional cloud over us and we are bound to respect institutions.

I have my reservations about sex before marriage (though am a culprit) because the bible made it clear that it is wrong, it called it fornication.

Making out with some one you love is a "crime" that does not hurt anybody and for that reason it is generally acceptable, but I think it is very wrong to have indiscriminate sex. It gets worse, when you completely ignore the institution called marriage and make babes kids and co-habitate, hmmmmmm, I no dey o
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by whiteNkem(f): 10:56pm On Feb 28, 2007
nduleme:

Wait o Nkem, you be Naija o and not oyinbo, forget your fair complexion, we all have some traditional cloud over us and we are bound to respect institutions.

I have my reservations about sex before marriage (though am a culprit) because the bible made it clear that it is wrong, it called it fornication.

Making out with some one you love is a "crime" that does not hurt anybody and for that reason it is generally acceptable, but I think it is very wrong to have indiscriminate sex. It gets worse, when you completely ignore the institution called marriage and make babes kids and co-habitate, hmmmmmm, I no dey o

Oh isn't this a pity? You still didn't get my point!! I mean, two people can be married without the approval of the city council! They see themselves married in front of God, they exchange vows, but they just didn't feel like signing a paper, believing that their love and home means much more than that.
I hope u got me now

ps: I no be naija o
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by omogenaija(f): 5:42pm On Mar 18, 2007
yea i can live with him or sleep over as long as he dont try anything
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by Seun(m): 5:44pm On Mar 18, 2007
Why won't he try anything? Isn't that the whole point of making yourself so accessible to each other?
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by omogenaija(f): 6:06pm On Mar 18, 2007
seun surpisingly i dont believe in prematrial sex. smiley
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by Dime(f): 2:32pm On Mar 19, 2007
@seun

I don't get it, what do you mean accessible, it is not all about sex you know
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by babauch(m): 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2007
white nkem where do u no ugo daniel from, he was my classmate in nigeria in nnamdi azikiwe uni and am in cluj-napoca. will like to no u
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by Memunah(f): 12:19pm On Mar 21, 2007
Cant sleep over and i can't live with him unless we are married.Just my view!
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by Ferlie(m): 12:22pm On Mar 21, 2007
all these girls talking - swear u have never slept in a guy's house before, swear - all of una dey lie like monkey.
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by OmoEko1(f): 12:27pm On Mar 21, 2007
Ferlie:

all these girls talking - swear u have never slept in a guy's house before, swear - all of una dey lie like monkey.
get u just learn to be nice for ones grin grin grin grin grin, your wahala is too much and too early for all this dumbass comment u writing
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by Dime(f): 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2007
Ferlie:

Man what a trouble maker
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by alanbolo(m): 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2007
I did support Nkem point of view perfectly,    the goal is to live happily,    i know how it feels. 

Ferlie:

Ferlie, leave dem make we dey deceive ourselves,
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by acidrop(f): 2:51am On Mar 22, 2007
look, i can sleep ova, but we dont necesirily have 2 have sex
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by whiteNkem(f): 1:17pm On Mar 22, 2007
babauch:

white nkem where do u no ugo daniel from, he was my classmate in nigeria in nnamdi azikiwe uni and am in cluj-napoca. will like to no u
buna! ce faci? I know danny since quite a while. He said he remembers you wink take care oo
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by fatliar(m): 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by Dime(f): 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2007
@acid

Thankyou oh, it's just that sometimes nobody knows what could happen, in situations like this, since sex is a sin if you are not married, you are bound to be tempted. My advice to young women like myself is if you don't want to be put in a situation where you won't be in control of your mind/self/body don't put your self in it because it can be very challenging to say No.
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by fatliar(m): 10:02pm On Mar 22, 2007
Thankyou oh, it's just that sometimes nobody knows what could happen, in situations like this, since sex is a sin if you are not married, you are bound to be tempted. My advice to young women like myself is if you don't want to be put in a situation where you won't be in control of your mind/self/body don't put your self in it because it can be very challenging to say No.

Report to moderator Logged
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm meaning u v never tasted d apple of eden
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by acidrop(f): 1:27am On Mar 23, 2007
Dime:

@acid

in a way, u should try it, 2 taste ur boyfriend, speccially a serious relationship, if he do anyhow, u know b4 u get married
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by fatliar(m): 1:29am On Mar 23, 2007
hmmm acid u not bad in d pics
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by acidrop(f): 1:30am On Mar 23, 2007
tnx, fatliar, if only i can compliment urs now undecided,
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by alanbolo(m): 7:32am On Mar 23, 2007
@ fatilar, c'mon. post yr pics to receive d compliment from acidrop cheesy
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by fatliar(m): 10:24pm On Mar 23, 2007
no please am so ugly
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by spoilt(f): 10:45pm On Mar 23, 2007
why would i want a guy moving in with me and littering and messing up my stuff when we arent even married ? i have a lot of crap and i dont want anyone touching any of it!
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by Dime(f): 8:33pm On Mar 25, 2007
@ACID

I am not saying that i am a virgin but i am trying to advice anyone out there that thinks like me. Besides i am not just writing for writing's sake i am writing out of experience, that's all. It is just a little advice. undecided

@spoilt
undecided
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by Elpee(f): 4:20pm On Apr 13, 2007
Sleep ova no probs,
Live together big tyme probs,

Honestly u get in each others way, argue frequently, get over possesive, end up doin things u don't want to, so many problems why not wait till u get married den u c
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by Elpee(f): 4:21pm On Apr 13, 2007
Sleep ova no probs,
Live together big tyme probs,

Honestly u get in each others way, argue frequently, get over possesive, end up doin things u don't want to, so many problems why not wait till u get married den u can start going thru stufff together!!!!
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by Kaliyat(f): 2:37pm On May 01, 2007
sleep over yes but live in no. I think when my guy resides in a different state and i travel to visit him, it will be pointless lodging in a hotel but if he visits me, we can stay at a hotel. That is still sleeping over right? It depends on how u see it sha.

peace y'all
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by felia(f): 2:41pm On May 01, 2007
[
Kaliyat:

sleep over yes but live in no. I think when my guy resides in a different state and i travel to visit him, it will be pointless lodging in a hotel but if he visits me, we can stay at a hotel. That is still sleeping over right? It depends on how u see it sha.

peace y'all

it all depends on the person on the relationship.
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by ashely(f): 7:35pm On May 01, 2007
Dime:

@ACID

I am not saying that i am a virgin but i am trying to advice anyone out there that thinks like me. Besides i am not just writing for writing's sake i am writing out of experience, that's all. It is just a little advice. undecided

@spoilt
undecided
wooooooow some advice
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by jgirl3: 7:41pm On May 01, 2007
Sleep Over - definitely
Live with him - Not at all.

If we are engaged, then maybe sure but if not, we're staying in our own places.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Make Love Potion / Why Is It Hard To Find Love In Nigeria / When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.