Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,871 members, 7,876,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:35 PM

Dulladinho Come And Collect Gift - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dulladinho Come And Collect Gift (310 Views)

Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) / Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return / Policemen Collect APC Rice In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dulladinho Come And Collect Gift by alanka(f): 5:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
Bubudinho Dulladinho come I have a gift for you. Gift of life, gift to live longer than your foes, gift that reduces your age and makes you live longer, gift that makes you sit as their masters many years to come, gift that will make anyone that wishes you dead to die before you.

You just have to be a cane in my hand to beat idiotic children to death, you just have to be a sword to thrust the rejected, you just have to be a wicked master who treats his slaves like animals

Dulladinho, Dulladinho, Dulladinho how many time did I call you?...it was three times, I told you because your ears may not be working well yet. Eni ti o ba dale ma n ba ile lo ni o. Your gift is coming in the air.
Re: Dulladinho Come And Collect Gift by gbegemaster(m): 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ah ah

(1) (Reply)

Don't You Think Our Legislators Just There To Gain Cheap Publicities? / How To Become An Instant Millionaire / They Bet On My Cloth I Bet On Their Treasure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.