Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,967 members, 7,980,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 03:47 PM

Interesting! Here Is The Finest Type Of Revenge To A Cheating Spouse. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interesting! Here Is The Finest Type Of Revenge To A Cheating Spouse. (4504 Views)

Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos) / The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog / Best Revenge To Every Anti-Mouth Gig Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interesting! Here Is The Finest Type Of Revenge To A Cheating Spouse. by BaesDiary: 6:56am On Mar 21, 2017
paybak:
Just thanking God i read that.. cant really be missed. women are really something else. sometimes am just dead scared knowing i will have no choice than to be with one of 'em forever someday.

Lol. Not all women are nasty.

1 Like

Re: Interesting! Here Is The Finest Type Of Revenge To A Cheating Spouse. by BaesDiary: 6:58am On Mar 21, 2017
Alphamale2017:
wow. op you are a fuvcking genius . hats off to you. the way he killed his emotion Is superb. even the wife must be shocked she didn't even see him she'd a single tear over it

hats off to you

smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Interesting! Here Is The Finest Type Of Revenge To A Cheating Spouse. by BaesDiary: 6:59am On Mar 21, 2017
14teenK:
One of the best stories....if Na 9ja now Dem go wan use bottle choke d girl to death

cheesy
Re: Interesting! Here Is The Finest Type Of Revenge To A Cheating Spouse. by BaesDiary: 7:03am On Mar 21, 2017
LeView1:
Wow! He is an evil somebody grin

I didn't like that he manipulated his children to stay with him. He really did out smart the system though! He works part time and get child support and sex from her! Women have been doing this for ever! This man just tapped into the blessings cool

Evil somebody you say?

The woman messed up, he dealt with it in a subtle way!
Re: Interesting! Here Is The Finest Type Of Revenge To A Cheating Spouse. by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 21, 2017
BaesDiary:

Evil somebody you say?

The woman messed up, he dealt with it in a good way!

Manipulating the children was a low blow! Involving the children into their parents business but like I said he just did what women have been doing forever even manipulating the children so nothing new.
Re: Interesting! Here Is The Finest Type Of Revenge To A Cheating Spouse. by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 21, 2017
Someone should please summarize this thing for me.
Re: Interesting! Here Is The Finest Type Of Revenge To A Cheating Spouse. by Joromi1: 7:44am On Mar 21, 2017
The whole piece is meant to massage the male ego and superiority over women, and hence not praiseworthy. I don't see why a man who claims he loves his wife wouldn't be ready to forgive her if she erred. And in this case, it's just once and she was made to suffer like a criminal even when she repented and apologized.

Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not siding with women, neither am I supporting infidelity, but this is the crap most married men do and go scot-free. Women catch their men cheating often but they would forgive and continue living with him for the sake of love and for the children but just once a woman is caught cheating she'll be tormented, humiliated and chased out of the family. It's very bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interesting! Here Is The Finest Type Of Revenge To A Cheating Spouse. by Jodha(f): 8:41am On Mar 21, 2017
Cutehector:
ok they are married, husband finds out his wife is cheating, he catches her diplomatically and tenders d abortion papers right there in the hotel room.. He is got a lot of evidence so she doenst even have any excuse to deny. They break up and dats it. He gets custody of d kids and d wife gets to pay child support ..

Sounds like nollywood movies to me.. Thanks dearie grin

Op instead of yhu to find a way to work yhur marriage... Even if it's because of the kids... Yhu are here bragging on nairaland...

If yhu know the trauma a child from a broken home faces... You'll work things out at least for the children...

Hardly would yhu find a woman that'll treat yhur kids like her own.. If yhu want yhur kids to become something meaningful in life.. Retrace yhur steps..

A word is enough for the wise..
Re: Interesting! Here Is The Finest Type Of Revenge To A Cheating Spouse. by Cutehector(m): 8:42am On Mar 21, 2017
Jodha:

Op instead of yhu to find a way to work yhur marriage... Even if it's because of the kids... Yhu are here bragging on nairaland...

If yhu know the trauma a child from a broken home faces... You'll work things out at least for the children...

Hardly would yhu find a woman that'll treat yhur kids like her own.. If yhu want yhur kids to become something meaningful in life.. Retrace yhur steps..

jodha wat are u saying.. I pray ur husband don't cheat on u
Re: Interesting! Here Is The Finest Type Of Revenge To A Cheating Spouse. by Jodha(f): 8:43am On Mar 21, 2017
Martin124:
I knew @ dp u were on point,,bue is gud on u,,(fitted dress)

This one wey yhu dey wash me steady... Am I safe..? grin
Re: Interesting! Here Is The Finest Type Of Revenge To A Cheating Spouse. by Jodha(f): 8:45am On Mar 21, 2017
Cutehector:
jodha wat are u saying.. I pray ur husband don't cheat on u

my dear if yhu know the huddles children from broken home pass through.. Yhu want be typing this...
Re: Interesting! Here Is The Finest Type Of Revenge To A Cheating Spouse. by Cutehector(m): 9:14am On Mar 21, 2017
Jodha:

my dear if yhu know the huddles children from broken home pass through.. Yhu want be typing this...
does that give spouses license to now cheat? To use d children as a reason for the victim to forgive d cheating partner.. They can always remarry ..
Re: Interesting! Here Is The Finest Type Of Revenge To A Cheating Spouse. by BaesDiary: 9:36am On Mar 21, 2017
Jodha:

Girl, chill! The story isn't mine.... did u even read it to the end?
I'm a writer by the way..... nice to meet you.
Re: Interesting! Here Is The Finest Type Of Revenge To A Cheating Spouse. by charlesadams926(m): 9:37am On Mar 21, 2017
BaesDiary:

Most dont need a good reason to act foolish and sacrifice an entire family structure for a brief "he makes me feel special". Most mature men would understand this.
Re: Interesting! Here Is The Finest Type Of Revenge To A Cheating Spouse. by BaesDiary: 9:46am On Mar 21, 2017
charlesadams926:
Most dont need a good reason to act foolish and sacrifice an entire family structure for a brief "he makes me feel special". Most mature men would understand this.

Well, you actually sound biased now.....

I think both men and women should play their roles in sustaining a good marriage!
Re: Interesting! Here Is The Finest Type Of Revenge To A Cheating Spouse. by Jodha(f): 11:04am On Mar 21, 2017
Cutehector:
does that give spouses license to now cheat? To use d children as a reason for the victim to forgive d cheating partner.. They can always remarry ..

It doesn't.. But according to what yhu said.. The lady is sorry.. Buy the man wants to form boss.. Isn't it?..

That's the problem remarrying.. Not every woman would take that child as hers..

The children would suffer it most.. That's all I'm saying...
Re: Interesting! Here Is The Finest Type Of Revenge To A Cheating Spouse. by Jodha(f): 11:05am On Mar 21, 2017
BaesDiary:

Girl, chill! The story isn't mine.... did u even read it to the end?
I'm a writer by the way..... nice to meet you.

Oh sowie grin..

I didn't read the story at all.. It was summarized for me grin
Re: Interesting! Here Is The Finest Type Of Revenge To A Cheating Spouse. by Cutehector(m): 11:14am On Mar 21, 2017
Jodha:

It doesn't.. But according to what yhu said.. The lady is sorry.. Buy the man wants to form boss.. Isn't it?..

That's the problem remarrying.. Not every woman would take that child as hers..

The children would suffer it most.. That's all I'm saying...
mehn.. Its hard for people to forgive cheating.. Even Jesus knows that.. Dats why he said since humans can't understand then let dem divorce on d account of adultery..
Re: Interesting! Here Is The Finest Type Of Revenge To A Cheating Spouse. by Jodha(f): 11:19am On Mar 21, 2017
Cutehector:
mehn.. Its hard for people to forgive cheating.. Even Jesus knows that.. Dats why he said since humans can't understand then let dem divorce on d account of adultery..

It's awk..

I only feel for the children..
Re: Interesting! Here Is The Finest Type Of Revenge To A Cheating Spouse. by Cutehector(m): 11:22am On Mar 21, 2017
Jodha:

It's awk..

ur so adorable..
Re: Interesting! Here Is The Finest Type Of Revenge To A Cheating Spouse. by Jodha(f): 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
Cutehector:
ur so adorable..

Lol thanks grin grin
Re: Interesting! Here Is The Finest Type Of Revenge To A Cheating Spouse. by Cutehector(m): 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
Jodha:

Lol thanks grin grin
dis one ur laughing.. Ur not romantic
Re: Interesting! Here Is The Finest Type Of Revenge To A Cheating Spouse. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2017
Jodha:

This one wey yhu dey wash me steady... Am I safe..? grin
eh eh ok u safe I nor dey wash u again
Re: Interesting! Here Is The Finest Type Of Revenge To A Cheating Spouse. by babyfaceafrica: 11:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Interesting! Here Is The Finest Type Of Revenge To A Cheating Spouse. by babyfaceafrica: 11:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
Joromi1:
The whole piece is meant to massage the male ego and superiority over women, and hence not praiseworthy. I don't see why a man who claims he loves his wife wouldn't be ready to forgive her if she erred. And in this case, it's just once and she was made to suffer like a criminal even when she repented and apologized.

Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not siding with women, neither am I supporting infidelity, but this is the crap most married men do and go scot-free. Women catch their men cheating often but they would forgive and continue living with him for the sake of love and for the children but just once a woman is caught cheating she'll be tormented, humiliated and chased out of the family. It's very bad.
doesn't matter,not all of us can deal with a cheating partner and what do you mean once?...cheating is cheating...even half!!!!...what I don't understand is how can married people cheat and be conscience free?...may GOD have mercy on us!
Re: Interesting! Here Is The Finest Type Of Revenge To A Cheating Spouse. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
BaesDiary:
This is just the finest type of Savagery; ever!!!

It has never occurred to me to snoop through a man's phone or stalk his social media or any of that nonsense because gaddemmit I'm your whole world and woe unto the man who dares shatters my delusions of grandeur. I have heard so many stories of cheating but I have never caught a partner cheating and sometimes wondered how I would react. Then I came across this story and this man became my hero. This right here is my spirit animal.
It's a long read but worth it:

Started a few years ago. I thought we were happy. We were your usual suburban professional couple. Financially secure, healthy, good sex life, two kids (14f and 9m at the time). I thought we had a healthy social life.
We were going through one of your typical married couple rough patches. Both of us were working long hours, not spending enough time together, we were going through some developmental problems with my son and tensions in the house were running a little high.

I noticed that she was spending a lot more time on her phone texting with her "girlfriends". I didn't think much of it. I started making a much more concerted effort to get out of work when I could, help around the house and be more emotionally available, but over the course of a few weeks the gulf just kept getting wider.
I ended up accidentally finding some messages when I charged up an old IPad for my son to use. Her FB messenger was still logged in and there were a lot of highly questionable messages with a guy from her hometown who I will call JimBobCooter or JBC for short. The messages weren't completely inappropriate, but I could tell there were quite a few missing based on the times and context of the messages. I made a mental note to keep an eye on this and went about trying to fix things up.

The next day after I took the day off to knock out some projects that I thought would make her happy, and left her some sweet notes reminding her how much I appreciated her she was once again in the corner of the living room "texting her girlfriends". I took the boys iPad to the office opened up FB messenger and watched in real time as my wife tore me down. Her and JBC were making fun of me. All of my flaws, insecurities and secrets I entrusted to my partner were now fodder for her and JBC. Not only that, but while there wasn't outright sexting there was a sexual undertone to the whole conversation, especially when she was bashing my performance in the sack. I managed to take some screenshots, but missed a good bit of the messages, because as the conversation was unfolding she was deleting them.
I wasn't emotionally capable of confronting her. I stayed in the office until she was asleep and had a couple drinks.

I took off the next day and spent some time soul searching, drinking and trying to figure out what to do. The wife came home and wanted to know what was wrong and I just coped out and told her I had a bad day. A couple minutes later I was watching the iPad as the train wreck kept unfolding.
So began a couple solid weeks of taking screenshots, drinking and detaching myself from the relationship. I knew there was no going back from this. The messages were now overtly sexual with my wife completely into it, and JBC was sprinkling in "I love you's". I consulted a lawyer and got my options, and started moving forward.

Here's where everything got absolutely surreal. Watching the messages I found out JBC was coming to town to spend a weekend of quality time with my wife in a pretty nice hotel. I was missing a good bit of the info, they must have had a phone conversation about it at some point, but I was able to infer enough to get the when and where.

Sure as shit the next day the wife is buttering me up and wanting to take a spa weekend with the girls to relax and when she gets back we can really focus on our marriage. I go with it all the way. It's the greatest idea she's ever had, and I'll do anything to get us back on track.

I get with the lawyer and have him draft a strong separation agreement stating that she would move out, she would get weekend visitation, no child support in the interim until the divorce is final. Then I sit through the most agonizing two weeks of my life. After all this most of my feelings for her are completely gone, and I'm just seething with anger like I've never felt before.

D-day arrives. I take the day off work. I Withdraw half of any money in any accounts we are joint on, leave her half alone. I had already redirected my paycheck to a new bank. I close our money market account and get a cashiers check for her half and deposit my half in my new account. I stop at office max and print out about 75 pages of FB messenger screenshots, and I kill time because I don't want to be at home.
She texts me that she's taking off and that she loves me. I tell her to have fun.

I show up to the hotel at about 830 and call the wife's phone from the lobby. It goes straight to VM. They are probably already at it, whatever. I walk up to the front desk and ask if I can use the phone to be connected to JBCs room. It rings three times and he picks up.
JBC: Hello?
Me: JBC, can you send my wife down to the lobby please?
JBC: I don't know what you're talking about bro.
Me: Ok then. I guess I'll have to call Mrs. JBC and get her down here. (Totally a bluff. I knew he was married,
click here to continue reading: https://baesdiary..com.ng/2017/03/interesting-here-is-finest-type-of.html#more
If it were a guy that cheated, lemme list the things that would occur:
1. They would blame his wife for not meeting up to his needs that was why he cheated.
2. Her parents would tell her not to divorce him.
3.she would fight for her man with the sidechick
What a gender stereotype! We have seen instances of sidechicks having audacity to threaten and abuse wives. Yet, the wife fights for her hubby and tries to keep the marriage...biasness
Re: Interesting! Here Is The Finest Type Of Revenge To A Cheating Spouse. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
BaesDiary:

90% o f them are. I'm seriously considering having a surrogate mother for my kids ..and fwbs, contracted sex and all that. The last heartbreak was just too terrible. Im incapable of caring for a woman beyond my self now.
Re: Interesting! Here Is The Finest Type Of Revenge To A Cheating Spouse. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
LeView1:

Manipulating the children was a low blow! Involving the children into their parents business but like I said he just did what women have been doing forever even manipulating the children so nothing new.

Manipulation kwanu? The woman is a cheat, and she even made fun over her husband's confidence in her. The children deserve to known the truth that she cannot be trusted.
Re: Interesting! Here Is The Finest Type Of Revenge To A Cheating Spouse. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
Jodha:

It's awk..

U just confirmed my intuition that in most marriages,women just care about themselves and the children. They don't care two straws about the husband's who slave their entire lives in their behalf. Men take note. No woman is worth your stress.
Re: Interesting! Here Is The Finest Type Of Revenge To A Cheating Spouse. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
Thags why I advocate for NEVERacting out of anger. Keep your cool use yer head act smart and everything will be fine
Re: Interesting! Here Is The Finest Type Of Revenge To A Cheating Spouse. by larry5050(m): 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
This story suit me like sey na me be d husband
Re: Interesting! Here Is The Finest Type Of Revenge To A Cheating Spouse. by BaesDiary: 5:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
myking95:

90% o f them are. I'm seriously considering having a surrogate mother for my kids ..and fwbs, contracted sex and all that. The last heartbreak was just too terrible. Im incapable of caring for a woman beyond my self now.

Awww. Sorry about that.
Don't worry, your woman is among the 10% who are good women. Believe it! smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding / Man Went To His Girlfriend House, Met Another Man, And This Is What Happened / I Thought I Was A V!rgin … (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.