Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,742 members, 7,885,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:30 PM

Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! (3800 Views)

Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. / Temigrace Is Driving Me Crazy Plss Help Oo / My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by mito: 12:43pm On Dec 21, 2009
@steve49ja

No, he told me nothing. He touched me, but we didn't have sex. However, not all my body, just my backside.
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by Hanoobaba(m): 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2009
@ steve49ja: c'mmon you're scaring the hell out of the poor lady. Stop being diabolic.
@mito: kindly take my advice. Play along with him as time goes on you'll find yourself becoming unattached to him. If the guy is as smart as I think you won't be able to ignore him for long.
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by mito: 12:58pm On Dec 21, 2009
@Hanoobaba

According to you, what is his plan? Give me a scenario please!
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by steve49ja(m): 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2009
No no no man hanoobaba cmon we run this and we know wha we boys kan do u know.

Girl you prolly hypnotized.

Honestly I wont suggest you stay in contact you know like Han is saying cos to me it would cause more harm, he'll be getting into your head the more when all you need is clear him off.

Ok why we ignoring the obvious.

Would you date him if he doesnt love you? that would help your heart (some girls i know wont let go of a guy until when it's totally clear he's an idi.ot, meaning mal-treating the lady in public)

Can you lay with him ignoring his feelings? if yes that might help clear your thoughts

To me, he is a player and his formulae just works well on you.
Only you can do this. If you dont need him, leave him! you know [size=5pt]something similar happened to me but the girl was hopitalised for 2weeks thats another story[/size]

Can you even get a boyfriend and like him without the guy's thought interferring?
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by Hanoobaba(m): 1:10pm On Dec 21, 2009
Well it depends on the personalty of the guy. Someone like me for example just do it for fun. I'm a natural flirt and I don't have time for a serious relationship. Infact I have vowed never to fall in love or get married. And girls keep tripping for me so what do you expect me to do? Walk around with a frown so as not to attract ladies, of course not. Therefore, I take advantage of the fact that girls are very emotional and I just play around and get them crazy about me.
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by mito: 1:11pm On Dec 21, 2009
@steve49ja

I can't date him if he doesn't love me not talking about having sex with him. I tried to get a boyfriend, but he realized that I wasn't there for him.
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by steve49ja(m): 1:18pm On Dec 21, 2009
Can you ignore him and move on then?
Do you still think of him like before?
U werent there for him? wow
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by mito: 1:26pm On Dec 21, 2009
@steve49ja

Sometimes, it's even worse than before. I can try to ignore him and move on; anyway, it is my only option now. I pissed my ex-boyfriend off because I cared more about my cell phone than him.
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by steve49ja(m): 1:31pm On Dec 21, 2009
mito:

I pissed my ex-boyfriend of because I cared more about my phone than him.
Hilarious. and that lead to break-up? he couldnt talk you outta it? or take ya mind off it?

Try. ill suggest you delete previous messages you've shared, delete number or ban it from ya phone and ignore calls. Its called the healing stage. Let's see how long he would continue

Now if he loves you, trust me he wont stop coming for you.
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by mito: 1:37pm On Dec 21, 2009
No, I could not stand his reprimands anymore, and I started having remorse because I knew that I was just using him in order to forget someone else. He is a good person so I called it a quit.
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by steve49ja(m): 1:43pm On Dec 21, 2009
Alright then, that's gone.

Do like you've been adviced to with this one and let's see how it goes wink
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 21, 2009
@mito.babygal he doesnt love you,the chemistry you have for him is lust.you eyes is covered with lust.
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by mito: 1:57pm On Dec 21, 2009
@Emzybrown

I'm still trying to convince myself to find the strength to move on.
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by mito: 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2009
Yesterday, I changed my cell phone number in order to move on, and I was really motivate. Today, God, it hurts so bad. I miss this man so much! Do you guys have any advice?
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by sweetpie23: 7:18pm On Dec 22, 2009
he will keep driving you crazy until you have sex with him, before you come back to your senses tongue
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by mito: 8:28am On Dec 23, 2009
cry
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by mito: 10:42am On Dec 23, 2009
@sweetpie23

I hope not,
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by mafolayomi(f): 3:00pm On Dec 23, 2009
baby girl, move oun for good, he is a goona already, so forget about him. better guy will come on board soon, trust me
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by andrrew(m): 3:33pm On Dec 23, 2009
hmmmmm, the guy don hack your heart via sms, hehehe if you want to go an visit him just wear 5 shorts, grin grin grin
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by mito: 3:54pm On Dec 23, 2009
@andrrew

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL! So true, but very funny! Don't worry, I don't plan to visit him anymore. I just want to move on with my life for good. By the way, I think it was love at the first sight, but we had also spent some time together.
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2009
@Mito!!!!

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool  grin   grin   grin

I can't laugh::

Seems there is no chemistry btw u guyz but you can keep trying thou,

What was the problem you had with your x-bf  sinz he was a good guy,  u think dumping him was the best?

Life is a game::it revolves around thee  grin

Maybe there is something bad about you really need to work on,  cos aw come u re having problems wit 2 guyz?

Girls like u tend fall for those who really don't care about dem @ 1st hmmm, tragic cry pele eyah, or maybe u need some love machine to DJ scratch your things,  u really going crazy because of sex,  u need to chill out,

And if care is not taking u might fall in the hands of da bad guyz that is goona bleed yah like a B.I.T.CH n send yah off,

I will kindly advise u to concentrate on your plans for now,   wink

Life goes on,   better don't give ursef heart attacker this is festive period  grin

Chill out wit friends n have fun
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by mito: 5:34pm On Dec 23, 2009
@faakay

I didn't love him, and since he's a good person I didn't want to use him. I wanted us (ex-bf and I) to stay friend even after our relationship ended. It's hard for him to accept it, but I'm still working on this. I didn't want to hurt him though,

The other bobo is my first love. You're prolly right, but he was (is may be) my heart desire. It was the first time I was experiencing this kind of strong feeling for someone. Anyway, this belongs to the past now.

Thanks for advising me! Next time I'll be more careful.
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by mito: 6:02pm On Dec 23, 2009
@mafolayomi

I have found better man for sure, but the problem is I'm not interested.

@faakay

I don't know about the love machine oooooooooooooooooooooh! lol!
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2009
mito:

@mafolayomi

I have found better man for sure, but the problem is I'm not interested.

@faakay

I don't know about the love machine oooooooooooooooooooooh! lol!

love machine is a D.I.L, DO, Nairaland censored the word, loool,

Just take thing easy:::u will be fine.
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by mito: 6:06pm On Dec 23, 2009
@faakay

Ok! Thanks!
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by hellooooo(m): 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2009
na waoo
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by mito: 7:10pm On Dec 23, 2009
@hellooooo

ok!
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 23, 2009
mito:

@faakay

Ok! Thanks!

It's [OK] just cheer up:: let me GINGER YOU

Let me give ma last advice::

There is what we call HSPR in CIsco System to make your network stronger  grin  grin U need to apply this protocol to your love to avoid redundancy  grin  grin meaning::

Let me Xplain:
When you have 2 - A & B guyz

One is Active and one is Standby:: U need to keep both incase one falls so u can go thru the other same applies to guyz too,

cos when u don't have 1 too fall off cos u underrated the other 1 dey your network go offs,  o ba tan  grin   grin  grin

Anyway

You can listen to some banky W songs,  u might cry oooo  grin   cheesy it might help  but im sure it gonna heal your feelings

My Regret
Don't wanna
New Album: Feeling it - Banky W ft. MI

STAND UP!

[size=15pt]STAND UP!![/size]
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by ebinom(f): 10:28pm On Dec 23, 2009
he's having fun playing with your mind.i've met guys like that before and they take you no where.it's like a goal in their lives at that moment.make as many girls fall in love with me and use and dump them.be very careful here cos if you go any deeper you'll regret bigtime
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by mito: 6:26am On Dec 24, 2009
@ebinom and faakay

You guys are so amazing! Thanks God for NL! You can't imagine how helpful you have been to me. I feel stronger now, and I have a clearier picture of the situation. Thanks so much!
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by mito: 11:02am On Dec 24, 2009
@ebinom

|I'll be very careful! smiley
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by mito: 12:09pm On Dec 24, 2009
Once I fell asleep by his side, prolly thinking I was still unconscious, he quickly stole a kiss from my lips (we never kiss).
This guy is so confusing! Why would a man do all this just because he wanted to play? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

T.a Orji Son Dead / I Just Can't Resist Her Sister / Why Do Men Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.