Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,742 members, 7,885,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:34 PM

Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! (3801 Views)

Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. / Temigrace Is Driving Me Crazy Plss Help Oo / My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by yeswecan(m): 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2009
@topic

That's an evil spirit ooooooooooo you need to see a pastor
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by mito: 11:09pm On Dec 24, 2009
@yeswecan

Thanks, I'll be fine!
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by BosColeone: 1:33am On Dec 25, 2009
Gurl, why would you go asking him if its sex he wants? Now what do i think you should do? Cut the Bulls**t off, your main problem is that you think you cant help it, there is something called mind power, You got it in you, use it against him and move on with your life, think about it, he is stalling your life! wont give you some good loving, wont let someone else do!
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by H2O2: 1:51am On Dec 25, 2009
BosColeone:

Gurl, why would you go asking him if its sex he wants? Now what do i think you should do? Cut the Bulls**t off, your main problem is that you think you cant help it, there is something called mind power, You got it in you, use it against him and move on with your life, think about it, he is stalling your life! wont give you some good loving, wont let someone else do!

I have to agree in full.
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by mito: 3:47am On Dec 25, 2009
@BosColeone and H2O2

I'll just let him be, and move on with my life.
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by mito: 5:59am On Dec 29, 2009
Gosh! This thing they call love hurt ohhhhhhhh! Hey!!!!
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by Mavenb0x(m): 6:46pm On Dec 31, 2009
mito, take it from me, no guy is worth all this trouble. And im not saying it cos it happened to me, Im saying it cos I have counselled many girls in church and at work over matters like this. Close your heart and move on. Even talking about sex to a guy like this was a wrong call. Cheers.
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by breathless(m): 7:52pm On Dec 31, 2009
Hmmm, quite interesting thread. Thot it was goin to be one those one-off thread, but seems to be gathering momentum with loads of advices since that's what the poster is seeking for. I might be wrong but something tells me the poster is helplessly in luv. (wt butterflies in her belly). But guess wat? Don't be afraid of making mistakes. (I'm not saying go make one now). The guy in question has overwhelmed you emotionally so much dat d thot of losing him or letting go hurts so bad. Honestly ask yourself why u feel this way.

I'm one of those who agree that women have a stronger discerning spirit than men. But yet they make mistakes that makes one ponder at times. Poster, look inwardly, search your conscience and soul and pray sincerely to God to lead you in all your thots and actions as long as you live (including this burning issue) and ignite that discerning spirit in you.

However, if you eventually find yourself with him, I BEG OF YOU; PLEEEEEEEEASE DO NOT "SLEEP" WITH HIM (Even if he proposes marriage). You might live to regret the consequences painfully later in life. Meanwhile, get involved in a hobby or game that takes your thots away from him and focus on your dreams in life. Certainly life is more than just wasting precious time thinking and fantasizing about one person. Good luck.
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by hermosa(f): 9:16pm On Dec 31, 2009
telekinetic?
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by mito: 2:47am On Jan 02, 2010
@breathless and Mavenb0x

I don't want to go back to him since I moved on, but it's not easy at all because I still think about him everyday. I don't know if I did the right thing. Thanks a lot!!!

Happy new year everyone!!!
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by LordReed(m): 4:53am On Jan 02, 2010
Happy New Year to u too.

Just b strong girl. We don't always know if we've made d rite choices but there is always redemption wen we mess up. Keep ur head up.
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by semid(m): 8:21am On Jan 02, 2010
The guy is driving the poster crazy and she never enter yabaleft or aro mental? Incredible!
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by mito: 12:32am On Jan 03, 2010
@Lord_Reed

Thanks!!! What about the pride?

@semid

but it's the plain truth .
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by LordReed(m): 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2010
mito:

@Lord_Reed

Thanks!!! What about the pride?

Don't worry about that, it will always heal. Just rememba to forgive urself of any krazy stuff u've done.
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by spawnx: 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2010
U just came across wat we call a FOX in the player's world. He aint shy, just messing wif ur psyche. since u said u've moved on; stay that way!!
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by mito: 11:14pm On Jan 07, 2010
@spawnx

thanks, but could you please explain me how did he manage to play with my psyche even though we're living in separates states?
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 07, 2010
your still crazy about the guy,i think he hacked you and you need an antivirus
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by mito: 3:26am On Jan 08, 2010
@Emzybrown

lol, Ok! So which one please?
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by spawnx: 6:36am On Jan 08, 2010
I guess he must have been really sweet to you wif calls and messages, also the "not wanting to get down" only intesifies your passion until u got to the point where a connect is made. Dats y u thinking bout him and he calls cause he is doing the same.
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by mito: 6:50am On Jan 08, 2010
@spawnx

Thanks! Your point makes sense to me.
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by spawnx: 7:00am On Jan 08, 2010
u are welcome wink
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by Hanoobaba(m): 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2010
So you're all still on this topic. Damn
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by tammyswits(f): 4:21pm On Jan 08, 2010
Yes we do! Do you have a better hangout?
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by Hanoobaba(m): 5:09pm On Jan 08, 2010
tammyswits:

Yes we do! Do you have a better hangout?
Nah! But you sound like a very cool chick to hang out with?
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 08, 2010
mito:

@Emzybrown

lol, Ok! So which one please?
mito the anti virus is to continue with the guy since you are a radical lover,i dont want you you to commit suicide because of love, look well wellllllllllllllll,open your eyessssssss shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by mito: 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2010
@Emzybrown

I'll be ok! In fact, I moved on already. He doesn't have even my number anymore. Thanks!
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 08, 2010
mito:

@Emzybrown

I'll be ok! In fact, I moved on already. He doesn't have even my number anymore. Thanks!
its better ,life continues
Re: Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! by mito: 6:29pm On Jan 08, 2010
@Emzybrown

Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

T.a Orji Son Dead / I Just Can't Resist Her Sister / Why Do Men Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.