Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:41 PM

How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (see Proves) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (see Proves) (6306 Views)

Affiliate Marketing: See How You Can Grow Your Income to $1,000+ per Month / Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager / How Much Traffic Do You Need To Make To $100/day On Adsense? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (see Proves) by Ifebaby16(m): 8:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
Hello friends,

Well, I've decided to share this here not because, I'm out to show off but to help some guys here that are still finding it difficult to earn from their various blogs or intending to start blogging.

My friend, if you haven't started blogging yet, you're really missing out..especially in this period of Dollar hike. I make most of my income in blogging..(AdSense & Affiliate Marketing. If you want to start blogging the right way, then follow this simple steps to get started. But should you need any assistance at all, My WhatsApp number is right here

+234 817-9924-446.

I'll be glad to help you out just the way I helped my mentees to succeed.

#1. Choose the right (Niche)

When you're set to start, please ensure you choose your niche wisely because it’s not all niches that generate enough money.
We have the following niche you may choose from:
Technology, Health & Fitness, Entrepreneurship, Education, Finance, Legal, Relationship & Dating, Sports, News & Entertainment (I don't recommend this).
The good thing about most of these niches is that you can use them for both affiliate marketing and Contextual Ads like Google AdSense.

#2. Setup a Professional Blog

Now, most bloggers take this area for granted when starting blogging business. Please don't be a victim. Don't setup anyhow blog and expect it to yield a profitable income. A good blog should be visually appalling and comply with AdSense policy. If a blog is well built with their (Google AdSense) policy in mind, you’ll get approved immediately without waiting for the normal 6 months period. Ensure you’re not using free hosting platform like . Have your own self-hosted, neatly built blog…it’s not that expensive. You may contact me, if you want me to build it for you.
Blogging is one of the most lucrative businesses online today....you can even do it part-time along with your day job until it can start paying your bills.

#3. Start publishing articles

When your blog is fully setup and ready for use, the next step is to start publishing enough articles on the blog. Your articles must be unique, not copied and must not be less than 400 words each. Avoid Copy & Paste if you want to succeed in blogging.

#4. Monetize the blog

When you’ve finally gotten to this stage, now use the blog to apply either to Google AdSense or affiliate Networks and start earning. I have already written a detailed article on this earlier on my blog. Click this link to access it. Methods on how to make money blogging

#5. Start sourcing for traffic (Readers)

By the way, here are screenshots of my past AdSense earnings from one of my old blogs.

See you at the top wink

But Wait! If you need me to mentor you or need help in creating a professional blog, you may click here to see how I can help you. I'll also add you up to our whatsApp group for full mentorship as soon as you order a blog. wink

Either way, here's my WhatsApp number: +234 817-9924-446

Regards

1 Like

Re: How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (see Proves) by Ifebaby16(m): 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2017
Do you need a blog?

I can help you design a professionally looking WordPress blog suitable for affiliate marketing and contextual ads like Google Adsense. In addition, I'll mentor you until you start earning money from the blog through our whatsapp group

WhatsApp me to learn how it works

+234 817-9924-446

1 Like

Re: How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (see Proves) by Ifebaby16(m): 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
Do you already have a blog that needs to be reviewed?
Contact me let's check it together for free
Re: How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (see Proves) by Ridbreezy: 9:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ifebaby16:
Contact me let's check it together for free

yes boss Ridbreezy..com
Re: How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (see Proves) by Ifebaby16(m): 9:16am On Mar 23, 2017
Ridbreezy:

yes boss Ridbreezy..com

I'm on whatsapp. Aren't you?
Re: How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (see Proves) by Ifebaby16(m): 9:20am On Mar 23, 2017
Ridbreezy:

yes boss Ridbreezy..com

Have you started earning from the blog?
Re: How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (see Proves) by Ridbreezy: 9:53am On Mar 23, 2017
Ifebaby16:

I'm on whatsapp. Aren't you?

Yes am not presently
Re: How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (see Proves) by Ridbreezy: 9:53am On Mar 23, 2017
Ifebaby16:

Have you started earning from the blog?

No boss I have not
Re: How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (see Proves) by Ifebaby16(m): 12:13am On Mar 24, 2017
Ridbreezy:

No boss I have not

It's a new blog. But why free platform?
Re: How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (see Proves) by Ridbreezy: 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ifebaby16:

It's a new blog. But why free platform?

please teach me about everything
Re: How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (see Proves) by Ifebaby16(m): 2:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ridbreezy:

please teach me about everything

If you're ready to invest in hosting, use this tutorial else you contact me so I can help you design one suitable for affiliate marketing and contextual ads like Google Adsense.

Here: http://blogdevelopers.net/create-wordpress-blog-siteground/
Re: How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (see Proves) by Ifebaby16(m): 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
wink
Re: How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (see Proves) by sammiecity(m): 7:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
please do review mine healththismoment.com
Re: How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (see Proves) by Ifebaby16(m): 12:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
sammiecity:

Okay
Re: How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (see Proves) by Ifebaby16(m): 12:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
sammiecity:

I guess we've talked about it on whatsapp?
Re: How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (see Proves) by chachauche(m): 6:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
Review my site:innocentiruka.com
Re: How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (see Proves) by Ridbreezy: 8:44am On Mar 29, 2017
Ifebaby16:

If you're ready to invest in hosting, use this tutorial else you contact me so I can help you design one suitable for affiliate marketing and contextual ads like Google Adsense.

Here: http://blogdevelopers.net/create-wordpress-blog-siteground/

I would like you to help me design the suitable one
Re: How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (see Proves) by Ifebaby16(m): 9:07am On Mar 29, 2017
Ridbreezy:

I would like you to help me design the suitable one

Alright, I'll be waiting for you on WhatApp or click the link to get started
Re: How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (see Proves) by Ifebaby16(m): 9:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
Good evening everyone
Re: How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (see Proves) by Ifebaby16(m): 1:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
wink
Re: How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (see Proves) by Ifebaby16(m): 11:54am On Apr 01, 2017
Good weekend to you all
Re: How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (see Proves) by mayorwesley: 7:24pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ifebaby16:
Contact let's check it together for free
Please help me check mine blog.wamy.com.ng
Thanks
Re: How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (see Proves) by Ifebaby16(m): 10:32am On Apr 03, 2017
mayorwesley:

Please help me check mine blog.wamy.com.ng
Thanks

It's beautiful. Have you started earning from the blog?
Re: How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (see Proves) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
WordPress or Blogger, which is better
Re: How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (see Proves) by directonpc(m): 8:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
For blogging tips and connectionwith other webmasters se: http://7rl.in/phome
Re: How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (see Proves) by directonpc(m): 8:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
CHIMDIYA4EVA:
WordPress or Blogger, which is better
blogger is simpler to handle. Wordpress is more customizable

2 Likes

Re: How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (see Proves) by Ifebaby16(m): 11:33am On Apr 07, 2017
Good Morning everyone. Do anyone need a blog?
Re: How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (see Proves) by Ifebaby16(m): 7:05am On Apr 08, 2017
Great weekend to you all
Re: How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (see Proves) by Ifebaby16(m): 12:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
wink
Re: How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (see Proves) by Ifebaby16(m): 7:30am On Apr 09, 2017
Is anyone still interested in getting a blog?
Re: How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (see Proves) by Ifebaby16(m): 1:26pm On Apr 10, 2017
wink
Re: How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (see Proves) by Ifebaby16(m): 9:00pm On Apr 10, 2017
Good evening everyone! Our mentorship program is still open

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Quit Blogging? / Who Has Used Textpattern CMS? / How Do I Delete An Old Post On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.