Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,727 members, 7,948,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 08:13 AM

My Abducted Daughter Is Held In Kano –father (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Abducted Daughter Is Held In Kano –father (photo) (526 Views)

Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / My Adult Daughter Is Too Close To Me. Is It Normal, Appropriate? / Your Cousin's Son Or Daughter Is Called What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Abducted Daughter Is Held In Kano –father (photo) by dre11(m): 7:58am On Mar 22, 2017
Leke Baiyewu , Abuja

Mr . Umar Suleiman, whose daughter , Khadija, was abducted in the Kuje area of the Federal Capital Territory on November 19, 2016, has claimed that the two - year -old is being kept somewhere in Kano.

Suleiman, while speaking to Northern City News on the telephone on Monday , said he had confirmed that a girl, whose body was found under a bridge in the Gwagwalada area of the FCT two weeks after the abduction , was not his daughter.

He stated that the body was that of another girl abducted alongside his daughter.

Suleiman said , “ I was there ; I saw the girl’ s remains ; she was not my daughter. She is still missing. The woman ( abductor) stole two children and the girl dumped under the bridge was a girl wearing diaper. My daughter stopped wearing diaper a long time ago. That day, she stole two children and one of them was on her back . I believe it was the small girl on her back that her remains were seen. ”

Suleiman told our correspondent that indications had emerged that his daughter was one of the children abducted by a syndicate in Abuja and moved to Kano.

He said, “ To be sincere , my daughter is still alive and the people (abductors) are keeping her because of the publicity. I suspect that they are keeping her, giving her food and not allowing her to go out.

“ I don’t know if you have anybody in Kano because in Kano children get missing every week, at least , three to five children. I am looking at the possibility that the syndicate may have infiltrated Abuja. It is not only my daughter who is missing in Abuja . ”

When asked how he arrived at the conclusion , Suleiman replied, “ I have the feeling that Kano is where they are keeping my daughter. I don’t know the specific place but that is where my daughter is. ”

The father, who had said he was not satisfied with the police investigation into the case , said he had involved the Department of State Services in the efforts to rescue his daughter.

“ I went to the DSS ; I even saw the Director of FCT Command. Anytime I go to his office, it does not take five minutes for me to see him . But whenever I call him for updates, he always tells me that those guys ( kidnappers ) are members of a syndicate and they ( DSS ) had not been able to make any headway but they will continue to work on it, ” he stated.

Suleiman alleged that the police asked for money to investigate his daughter ’ s abduction.

“ The first time the case was transferred to SARS , they were asking for a huge sum of money for investigations . Somebody in Lagos directed me to the CIB Command in Area 6 ( Abuja ). Less than one week after I reported the case to CIB , they were able to make arrests . I was with SARS when they were investigating the case but they did not do anything, ” he said.

When asked if the police demanded money for investigations, the FCT police spokesman, Manzah Anjuguri , denied this , saying Suleiman did not lodge any complaint when he met with him shortly after his daughter was abducted.

He promised to find out the status of the probe into Khadijah ’ s abduction , but he had yet to get back with his findings as of the time of filing this report.

http://punchng.com/my-abducted-daughter-is-held-in-kano-father/

lalasticlala

Re: My Abducted Daughter Is Held In Kano –father (photo) by SexyNairalander: 8:09am On Mar 22, 2017
booked

this is really sad. . .some people get conscience o

Re: My Abducted Daughter Is Held In Kano –father (photo) by Nne5: 8:19am On Mar 22, 2017
bad

What would they be doing with a 2 yr old.
Some people are just demons.

1 Like

Re: My Abducted Daughter Is Held In Kano –father (photo) by ijustdey: 8:27am On Mar 22, 2017
why is it that very young girls are now their targets.........

what are they using them to do?
Re: My Abducted Daughter Is Held In Kano –father (photo) by Beckham14: 8:30am On Mar 22, 2017
Damn!!!!

That region value the lives of their cows and ram more than their fellow human.

Re: My Abducted Daughter Is Held In Kano –father (photo) by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 22, 2017
If it's a woman that stole the child then it's most likely child trafficking or to sell the child to a childless couple. May she be found in Jesus name
Re: My Abducted Daughter Is Held In Kano –father (photo) by Young03(m): 12:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
Oh what a life self

(1) (Reply)

Waterproofing : A Must For Every Home / Parents' Mobile Use Harms Family Life, Say Secondary Pupils - BBC / Sea Lion Attacks And Drags Little Girl Underwater

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.