Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,065 members, 7,890,506 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:09 PM

In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. (36469 Views)

My Girlfriend Broke My Heart But Wants Me Back / She's Married, But Wants To Come Vacation With Me Abroad / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by newyorks(m): 1:04am On Mar 24, 2017
gimakon:
Don't date two girls. Date one girl, one you won't spend money,2 you won't waste blood, 3 you won't get to have broken hearts that would turn you into a complete and total monster later. Real men date one woman, and if she's gone, she's gone.

Fucking_ 2 girls won't make you a champion, it would just turn you into a complete loser. Forget what this guy's here tell you, if you fuck_ rosita with missionary sex, doggy style, cowgirl, etc na still the same way you go fuck_ kafayat so what's the biggy? 21 days your spermatogenesis go resuscitate,you come go fuck_ release again, 42 days, plus shawarma money + money for hair, plus recharge card way go day go, plus gen (fuel money)

Nigga, money is paper, no go run yourself down. Life no be so, shay oti ye yin?
perhaps u obviously fail to undstnd the guy.he is seeking advise on which of the two ladies to marry period,don't preach.

1 Like

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Lush100(m): 1:07am On Mar 24, 2017
u disvirgined a lady and then came to nairaland to ask for advice.

the same way u disvirgined her if someone comes to deplete u of ur riches by deceit and leaves how would u feel?

anyway.

I can't advise u further,

whatever a man sows, he reaps

6 Likes

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Wapmasta(m): 1:10am On Mar 24, 2017
LeView1:
You are a selfish git. You're cheating and you come here looking for sympathy? I hope you lose both. May karma pay you in full. Self centered ego maniac angry

you are an arrogant idiot .

1 Like

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by awikonko(m): 1:11am On Mar 24, 2017
Follow @joroolumofin on IG and thank me later.
Daniyemi:
I and my exgirlfriend parted ways about 3 months ago pr embarassedecisely on new year day.
Shortly after our breakup, I met a couple of girls. I had flings with quiet a few of them but I wasn't comfortable because at my age, I am not suppose to be having flings but a committed relationship.

The problem is I currently have two girls I am in love with. They could easily pass off as models. Beautiful ladies with good hearts. I had to pretend I was flat broke to know if they were coming because I am rich(not very rich though but I am super comfortable for a 20 something yrs old guy. I own a law firm and a school which is setting off soon) One of the ladies is in Abuja she studies there and the other with me here in Kano she is also a student. As a lawyer, I know it is improper to date two girls at the same time cos if one should find out I may end up loosing both.

My problem is I tend to love the one in Abuja more, she is 20 and I took her virginity I was amazed to find out she was a virgin. But the downside is the distance. Distance was one of the factors that led to I and my ex parting ways. We lost the trust we had for each other(there are other reasons though.).
She comes to the North to see me. She was here last month. But I am already feeling since she is no longer a virgin she will want to explore especially giving the fact that she is beautiful.
I don't know if I should use the distance to leave her alone as I do not want a repeat of what happened between me and my ex.

The second one with me here in the North she is 23, very beautiful has a good heart, jovial, polite my friends like her. she is a good cook as well.

When I was asking the girl in Abuja out, she was playing hard to get and I asking the second one out too just incase the first girl failed to date me. They both eventually agreed to date me even when I feigned I was a broke nigga.

Pls house I really do not want to double date. As I can only marry one wife. (I date to marry like I did with my ex). I can't Introduce two girls to my People. What do I do to remedy the situation? insults are welcomed.

Modified* I was well aware that no viable solution will come from nairalanders. As usual they didn't disappoint.
I wonder if it was my own doing to have had the girls say yes to me almost at the same time.
I will resort to prayers.

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Lexusgs430: 1:11am On Mar 24, 2017
Daniyemi:
I and my exgirlfriend parted ways about 3 months ago precisely on new year day.
Shortly after our breakup, I met a couple of girls. I had flings with quiet a few of them but I wasn't comfortable because at my age, I am not suppose to be having flings but a committed relationship.m
The problem is I currently have two girls I am in love with. They could easily pass off as models. Beautiful ladies with good hearts. I had to pretend I was flat broke to know if they were coming because I am rich(not very rich though but I am super comfortable for a 20 something yrs old guy. I own a law firm and a school which is setting off soon) One of the ladies is in Abuja she studies there and the other with me here in Kano she is also a student. As a lawyer, I know it is improper to date two girls at the same time cos if one should find out I may end up loosing both.

My problem is I tend to love the one in Abuja more, she is 20 and I took her virginity I was amazed to find out she was a virgin. But the downside is the distance. Distance was one of the factors that led to I and my ex parting ways. We lost the trust we had for each other(there are other reasons though.).
She comes to the North to see me. She was here last month. But I am already feeling since she is no longer a virgin she will want to explore especially giving the fact that she is beautiful.
I don't know if I should use the distance to leave her alone as I do not want a repeat of what happened between me and my ex.

The second one with me here in the North she is 23, very beautiful has a good heart, jovial, polite my friends like her. she is a good cook as well.

When I was asking the girl in Abuja out, she was playing hard to get and I asking the second one out too just incase the first girl failed to date me. They both eventually agreed to date me even when I feigned I was a broke nigga.

Pls house I really do not want to double date. As I can only marry one wife. (I date to marry like I did with my ex). I can't Introduce two girls to my People. What do I do to remedy the situation? insults are welcomed.

Modified* I was well aware that no viable solution will come from nairalanders. As usual they didn't disappoint.
I wonder if it was my own doing to have had the girls say yes to me almost at the same time.

Let me see both of their pictures. I choose one,while you take the other.... . .... .. ..
Case closed.. ...... . .. ......
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by nicolosam(m): 1:17am On Mar 24, 2017
LeView1:
You are a selfish git. You're cheating and you come here looking for sympathy? I hope you lose both. May karma pay you in full. Self centered ego maniac angry

haba, too harsh...why?

sorry... it won't happen again
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 1:25am On Mar 24, 2017
I can't decide..where's their pisure cool
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by mekybabe1: 1:29am On Mar 24, 2017
Marry the two. Polygamy is accepted in naija.
Daniyemi:
Shortly after our breakup, I met a couple of girls. I had flings with quiet a few of them but I wasn't comfortable because at my age, I am not suppose to be having flings but a committed relationship.

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 1:29am On Mar 24, 2017
Asking total strangers to make decisions on your behalf about your love life is laughable. We all have different preferences when it comes to choosing a partner, even if we all have same preference, we don't know the ladies in question, at least not enough to give a full appraisal on this matter.

Decision making and risk taking are part and parcel of our journey towards becoming a man, now, if at every turn we ask people to make decisions for us, when are we going to horn these important life skills?

2 Likes

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by zicoraads: 1:36am On Mar 24, 2017
Michellekabod:

Disvirgined a gal barely three months of knowing her....is that love?
You are actually ignorant of what love is. Parted ways with boo because of distance? Even distance didnt kill my puppy crush!
House, he keeps stressing they are beautiful and love him even though he fauxed brokeness- that is obviously why you 'love' them. And as far as am concerned, love ought to be unconditionally.
Pardon me. But you are still a kid, to meddle with two ladies without having one you prefer.
Let the first one go( pussy attracted u ). Let the second one go(a spare tire was needed in case the first boycotted u).

Be drinking and going to club.flex well...this is not your time to marry but have fun
Daniyemi, this is what you need. Asking us for who to choose clearly shows both of them are not for you. If you don't want to loose any of them, keep keeping them. But when e burst, you are on your own.

But you have mind oooo. Not sure pity would allow me leave again just 3 months after taking her virginity.

1 Like

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by FromZeroToHero(m): 1:37am On Mar 24, 2017
You want to leave her because she is no longer a virgin and she will want to explore. Bro where is your conscience?

3 Likes

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by victons(m): 1:56am On Mar 24, 2017
go for the one you disvirgined

2 Likes

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 2:12am On Mar 24, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
You want to leave her because she is no longer a virgin and she will want to explore. Bro where is your conscience?

His conscience is dead at such young age.
Why disvirgin a girl u know later u will drop? Because u feel she would want to explore? Why not leave her jeje with her virginity, so that her real husband will do the needful. U are very wicked guy. U think your smart. Inlove with 2 girls indeed. Smhhh

5 Likes

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 2:14am On Mar 24, 2017
This na funky thread, make I Park here grin grin grin
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 2:18am On Mar 24, 2017
You da man. Carry on with your bad self grin
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by oyekunle1982: 2:19am On Mar 24, 2017
my dear brother, you need to appreciate God first in ur life. in respect to your plight based on choice, implore you to consult God. he will definitely lead you through. with all sincerity, go on a seven days prayer and fasting in seeking the face of God for true revelation on who to choose among the two ladies. don't believe on your own thought. many atimes Satan might be so trickish by putting someone in a state of confusion through choice. but if u confide in God, I am hundred percent sure that you will not put yourself to blame. so brother shake the hands of the lord through prayer and you be vindicated in your act.

1 Like

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 2:21am On Mar 24, 2017
Not judging you though but u really are strong. Disvirgined a babe and thinking of leaving her? No matter what, let her be d one to end the relationship so she doesn't go about placing curse on you.
Rule 1: Don't go for a virgin if you are not sure of marrying her.

1 Like

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by danieljessy: 2:27am On Mar 24, 2017
Na when u don get ur way nia u no say she go become Dora d explorer..na wa 4 some pp sha smh undecided

1 Like

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by deparagon(m): 2:31am On Mar 24, 2017
Daniyemi:

You don't seem to get my point. About my ex did u fail to read the part where I said there were other reasons why we broke up? There is no need calling me a kid. Sometimes things like this happens and it is called dilemma. I got caught in between two choices when they both agreed to date me almost at the same time. Now having realise there is no point dating two ladies I am asking you and others how I can get out of this mess without hurting anybody's feelings. There is no need for name calling brother. We shld learn to be civil.

PS: I don't drink and I only recently started clubbing once a while though with the girl I have in Kano. I am conservative but I know how to have fun when I want to.

Ok we don hear, but i think u should be matured enough to handle this within urself. Shame no catch u atall? And u lawyers claim to be d most LEARNED pipo on earth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Gkay1(m): 2:31am On Mar 24, 2017
you are lust not love
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by davidif: 2:49am On Mar 24, 2017
Daniyemi:

Yes someone who just left law school can open a law firm.
I am not a Casanova. I hardly know what that is. That's the reason why I want to concentrate on one girl.
Why can't nairalanders provide ample solution to someone's issue without attacking the integrity of a poster?

Cos there are a lot of immature folks here.
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by davidif: 2:51am On Mar 24, 2017
[quote author=Michellekabod post=54848487][/quote]

Haven't you heard that if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all?
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by davidif: 2:55am On Mar 24, 2017
slimzypink:

Don't mind the idiotic element

Goodness gracious! Did y'all miss the part where he said mature advice Please? Wow! Na wa o
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 3:20am On Mar 24, 2017
newyorks:
perhaps u obviously fail to undstnd the guy.he is seeking advise on which of the two ladies to marry period,don't preach.

Read the guys reply, before you comment further. Boys like you irk me all the time.
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Mrks4770(m): 3:30am On Mar 24, 2017
Lush100:
u disvirgined a lady and then came to nairaland to ask for advice.

the same way u disvirgined her if someone comes to deplete u of ur riches by deceit and leaves how would u feel?

anyway.

I can't advise u further,

whatever a man sows, he reaps

I like this question bro!!!

My lawyer guy... Dude wat's up wit u naw? This is not judgemental but rather just to get u to think.... I just need u to really think hard

You confidently said u took her virginity... Pls when u were taking it, didn't you know you don't do well with long distances?

When u were taking it, didn't u think dat if u open her eyes u wouldn't wanna trust her again just because she allowed u and gave u a very high level of trust?

U met her a virgin, how many men do u think she must ve refused b4 u?

You yourself said u were surprised to find dat such a beautiful girl was a virgin... Doesn't that tell u she is quite decent for this day and age?

So y choose to insult her after the fact by saying she might want to go around playing? Couldn't she have been doing dat b4 she met u?

So someone gives u so much trust... Much more Dan the other lady has given u... (cos allowing someone disvirgin u and just sleeping with someone are two very different things!) and what? U throw it back at her face with insults? (yeah saying u think d decent girl u disvirgined will start sleeping around is an insult to her).

So the other girl was in the picture when u were deflowering this one, wat were u telling yourself in ur mind?

Mind u this isn't a case of having dated this lady 4 like a year, u met this other lady and are now in love with her ooo... U said u started dating both at about the same time...

And u re upset d peeps here called u a Casanova? Abeg my guy, u be lawyer, how else do Casanovas run things?

So, if na ur sister/daughter com tell u this issue about wat a guy did to her, wat will u say? "mehn d guy is a nice guy "

So it's not a case of her travelling to a far place after u guys started dating, but just a case of ur own arrogance telling you to do wat u want even though u know u don't do well with distances and even though u know there's someone else in the picture.... Guy... As an intelligent guy... Wethin u think

5 Likes

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by omotommy84(m): 3:36am On Mar 24, 2017
if the one you disvirgined curse, na permanent marker ooo.
Daniyemi:

1 Like

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by EzeeYFB(m): 3:42am On Mar 24, 2017
Daniyemi:

Pls leave them both, people dey way no confuse like u
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by TinaAnita(f): 3:42am On Mar 24, 2017
Daniyemi:

You don't seem to get my point. About my ex did u fail to read the part where I said there were other reasons why we broke up? There is no need calling me a kid. Sometimes things like this happens and it is called dilemma. I got caught in between two choices when they both agreed to date me almost at the same time. Now having realise there is no point dating two ladies I am asking you and others how I can get out of this mess without hurting anybody's feelings. There is no need for name calling brother. We shld learn to be civil.

PS: I don't drink and I only recently started clubbing once a while though with the girl I have in Kano. I am conservative but I know how to have fun when I want to.

Whatever decision you make now will definitely hurt someone but what has to be done has to be done, it is what is it. But if I were you I'd go for the one who keeps me company every now and then. Temptation is real so you need someone who lives around and makes you happy.
That you deflowered the one in Abuja is not a compelling reason to stick with her as relationship/marriage doesn't revolve around virginity.
However, if you prefer the one in Abuja then you must try to set the other free so that she would try her luck somewhere else without you wasting her time. Always remember that you can't eat your cake and have it. Again, don't forget to commit everything to God as He knows best. It might later shock you to know that you haven't even met your life partner, you may not even end up with any of them.

2 Likes

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by davidif: 4:12am On Mar 24, 2017
Mrks4770:

I like this question bro!!!

My lawyer guy... Dude wat's up wit u naw? This is not judgemental but rather just to get u to think.... I just need u to really think hard

You confidently said u took her virginity... Pls when u were taking it, didn't you know you don't do well with long distances?

When u were taking it, didn't u think dat if u open her eyes u wouldn't wanna trust her again just because she allowed u and gave u a very high level of trust?

U met her a virgin, how many men do u think she must ve refused b4 u?

You yourself said u were surprised to find dat such a beautiful girl was a virgin... Doesn't that tell u she is quite decent for this day and age?

So y choose to insult her after the fact by saying she might want to go around playing? Couldn't she have been doing dat b4 she met u?

So someone gives u so much trust... Much more Dan the other lady has given u... (cos allowing someone disvirgin u and just sleeping with someone are two very different things!) and what? U throw it back at her face with insults? (yeah saying u think d decent girl u disvirgined will start sleeping around is an insult to her).

So the other girl was in the picture when u were deflowering this one, wat were u telling yourself in ur mind?

Mind u this isn't a case of having dated this lady 4 like a year, u met this other lady and are now in love with her ooo... U said u started dating both at about the same time...

And u re upset d peeps here called u a Casanova? Abeg my guy, u be lawyer, how else do Casanovas run things?

So, if na ur sister/daughter com tell u this issue about wat a guy did to her, wat will u say? "mehn d guy is a nice guy "

So it's not a case of her travelling to a far place after u guys started dating, but just a case of ur own arrogance telling you to do wat u want even though u know u don't do well with distances and even though u know there's someone else in the picture.... Guy... As an intelligent guy... Wethin u think

To think that if it was a girl that was doing this some guys would come here and be shouting olosho and what not.

4 Likes

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by femi4: 4:12am On Mar 24, 2017
Daniyemi:

Oloshi! Very selfish human being .....keep dating both of them, you ll soon meet your waterloo

2 Likes

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Commenthin: 4:24am On Mar 24, 2017
Abeg stay with Abuja girl, trust me....you'll be happier in the long run. The kano girls isn't for you....if you proceed life will be heal for you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex / My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days / My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.