Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,319 members, 7,920,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:59 PM

In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. (36599 Views)

My Girlfriend Broke My Heart But Wants Me Back / She's Married, But Wants To Come Vacation With Me Abroad / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by pope1477(m): 11:46am On Mar 24, 2017
I will advise you to pray and know the plan of God for you... And who to marry among the two ladies...
Secondly, the one in Abuja, you didn't tell us how long she has to finish her studies... Of course, after her studies she will move to wherever you are since it is marriage... Mind u...tou disvirging her.... Don't hurt her pls..... Seek God
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by seanery: 12:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
PLS CONTACT ME ON THIS MOBILE AND WHATSAPP NUMBER:- 07056367276....; GAST TINS I NEED TO DISCUSS WITH U ABOUT.
Daniyemi:
I and my exgirlfriend parted ways about 3 months ago precisely on new year day.
Shortly after our breakup, I met a couple of girls. I had flings with quiet a few of them but I wasn't comfortable because at my age, I am not suppose to be having flings but a committed relationship.

The problem is I currently have two girls I am in love with. They could easily pass off as models. Beautiful ladies with good hearts. I had to pretend I was flat broke to know if they were coming because I am rich(not very rich though but I am super comfortable for a 20 something yrs old guy. I own a law firm and a school which is setting off soon) One of the ladies is in Abuja she studies there and the other with me here in Kano she is also a student. As a lawyer, I know it is improper to date two girls at the same time cos if one should find out I may end up loosing both.

My problem is I tend to love the one in Abuja more, she is 20 and I took her virginity I was amazed to find out she was a virgin. But the downside is the distance. Distance was one of the factors that led to I and my ex parting ways. We lost the trust we had for each other(there are other reasons though.).
She comes to the North to see me. She was here last month. But I am already feeling since she is no longer a virgin she will want to explore especially giving the fact that she is beautiful.
I don't know if I should use the distance to leave her alone as I do not want a repeat of what happened between me and my ex.

The second one with me here in the North she is 23, very beautiful has a good heart, jovial, polite my friends like her. she is a good cook as well.

When I was asking the girl in Abuja out, she was playing hard to get and I asking the second one out too just incase the first girl failed to date me. They both eventually agreed to date me even when I feigned I was a broke nigga.

Pls house I really do not want to double date. As I can only marry one wife. (I date to marry like I did with my ex). I can't Introduce two girls to my People. What do I do to remedy the situation? insults are welcomed.

Modified* I was well aware that no viable solution will come from nairalanders. As usual they didn't disappoint.
I wonder if it was my own doing to have had the girls say yes to me almost at the same time.
I will resort to prayers.

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by anibestlala(m): 12:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
Daniyemi:
Shortly after our breakup, I met a couple of girls. I had flings with quiet a few of them but I wasn't comfortable because at my age, I am not suppose to be having flings but a committed relationship.

The problem is I currently have two girls I am in love with. They could easily pass off as models. Beautiful ladies with good hearts. I had to pretend I was flat broke to know if they were coming because I am rich(not very rich though but I am super comfortable for a 20 something yrs old guy. I own a law firm and a school which is setting off soon) One of the ladies is in Abuja she studies there and the other with me here in Kano she is also a student. As a lawyer, I know it is improper to date two girls at the same time cos if one should find out I may end up loosing both.

My problem is I tend to love the one in Abuja more, she is 20 and I took her virginity I was amazed to find out she was a virgin. But the downside is the distance. Distance was one of the factors that led to I and my ex parting ways. We lost the trust we had for each other(there are other reasons though.).
She comes to the North to see me. She was here last month. But I am already feeling since she is no longer a virgin she will want to explore especially giving the fact that she is beautiful.
I don't know if I should use the distance to leave her alone as I do not want a repeat of what happened between me and my ex.

The second one with me here in the North she is 23, very beautiful has a good heart, jovial, polite my friends like her. she is a good cook as well.

When I was asking the girl in Abuja out, she was playing hard to get and I asking the second one out too just incase the first girl failed to date me. They both eventually agreed to date me even when I feigned I was a broke nigga.

Pls house I really do not want to double date. As I can only marry one wife. (I date to marry like I did with my ex). I can't Introduce two girls to my People. What do I do to remedy the situation? insults are welcomed.

Modified* I was well aware that no viable solution will come from nairalanders. As usual they didn't disappoint.
I wonder if it was my own doing to have had the girls say yes to me almost at the same time.

You are betraying the trust of two good ladies. your first step should be to confess your playing the two of them as cards bearing in mind that they both have the right to reject you for cheating on them then see what follows from there.put yourself in their shoes would you want a lady u r going out with to have other guys?
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by DJInfluence: 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
Go ask Tony Tetula. He don use am sing before.
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by daking4(m): 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
u need to inform Tony tetula he was once in ur shoes dats y he sang am in with 2 women I no no which one to chose
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by manikspears: 12:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
LeView1:
You are a selfish git. You're cheating and you come here looking for sympathy? I hope you lose both. May karma pay you in full. Self centered ego maniac angry

Modified: If the shoe fits wear it!

angry
bosslady,you sure say no be you be the first ex undecided, cos your comment no get chill at all grin
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by engrMikemd(m): 1:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
ghost3040:
IF U IN LOVE WITH TWO LADIES AND CONFUSED ON WHO TO GO FOR...GO FOR THE SECOND,COS U WOULDNT HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH THE SECOND IF U TRULY LOVE THE FIRST...D HEART ACCOMMODATES JUST A PERSON.

PEACE..
you nailed it
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by SlayHER(m): 1:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
BoleynDynaSTY:
kikikikikikik, yes ooh. I even need to open a thread for it tongue

You won't even dare tongue grin
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
So you go about having sex with them and then give useless excuse that you don't trust girls after that abi. Continue. Now you want us to tell you who to leave. You are a wicked man. May God deliver we ladies from wicked guys like you. Nonsense.
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by jaafree: 3:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
Daniyemi:

. grin so u wan play that trick with us abi? Dat if u don't want dem to insult u tell dem(nigerians) to insult u. grin u can't escape me o! Here I go " God punish u for double dating when you know yur fish brain cannot multi-task"
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by ghost3040: 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
I'm a carpenter bruh..
engrMikemd:

you nailed it
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
1234onyekwe:
. My bros I support u I can never value a lady that is not a Virgin.
I assume you now know what you want. It does not matter how hard it is. You love the girl you disvirgined more. So fight for her love.
So here's what to do:
1: call her and ask her is she loves you and if she will marry you someday? If she says yes! Feel free to say the same
2. Call the new girl and tell her you are in love with someone else. Apologize to her for breaking her heart. Tell her how sorry you are, she'll get over it.
3. And you can make a record of one of the most responsible men in the world. I love you bro...
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by fhelihx(m): 9:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
Go for the one you disvirgined ..SIMPLE Don't play with emotions cry
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Ifakiland(m): 9:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
Daniyemi:

Only 2 gfs are ure already confused?
Wetin we wey get 6 gfs go do?
Ure a pvssy joor
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Amenya96(f): 9:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
Daniyemi:

O.P @Daniyemi if you are sure,go with the one you broke her virginity if she feels the same way for you.and get married as soon as possible to avoid a repeat of the last case.apologize and explain to the other and live.my opinion thoughBut pray about it to know whats the right choice.@Daniyemi
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
whizqueen:
Daniyemi I think you should go for the second babe because it's so obvious you love her more than the first. She has all you supposedly want in a lady and for you to even consider her in the first place sends some strong message.

I've come to also acknowledge that been in a relationship with someone closer to you helps your relationship grow and builds a stronger bond. The second babe is closer that's a plus.

On a lighter note , I assume you want to be with the first because she would be hurt knowing you de effed her and you're feeling this kinda guilt in you. Don't date anyone out of pity. Y'all may even begin to have trust issues this one that you're already doubting her sef.

It's a good thing to know that you feel bad for your actions. It's not your fault you got caught up in a mess you should have sorted earlier before getting this deep. Just apologize to the Abuja chic and tell her about the second babe and move on. She will be sad for sure but with time she will get over it. Not easy though especially for a first timer. I find you cool anyways

Thank you so much. I very well love your advice.
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
MummyIMadeIt:
Bro i fell your plight, i must confess i for one am in the same condition as you though am not thinking marriage now, all i can say to you bro is for you to look beyond their xtics and go digging into their family history as this would be the preferred 1st step you should take since you are thinking of settling down with either of them..

After carrying out this step, contact me for more advice on this............... cool

This is great advice. Thank you so much.
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by ghost3040: 9:18am On Mar 27, 2017
WOWW!!!! SO MANY LIKES!!!!! DO APPRECIATE...ON MY WAY TO THE BANK TO CASH OUT MY LIKES.. grin grin
ghost3040:
IF U IN LOVE WITH TWO LADIES AND CONFUSED ON WHO TO GO FOR...GO FOR THE SECOND,COS U WOULDNT HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH THE SECOND IF U TRULY LOVE THE FIRST...D HEART ACCOMMODATES JUST A PERSON.

PEACE..
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by jocelyncherish: 8:58am On Mar 31, 2017
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by CONFAMA: 10:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
Daniyemi:

Test them!

Ask each to borrow you an amount of money that you know they will have to cough out and monitor their reactions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Love Him But He's A Barber / ....Jesus loves you / Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.