Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,661 members, 7,951,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 12:00 AM

Policeman Shoots Young Boy Dead In Jos,lands 2 Others In Hospital(pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Shoots Young Boy Dead In Jos,lands 2 Others In Hospital(pics) (26264 Views)

Awuzie Duru: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead For Retaliating After He Slapped Him / Vigilante Group Shoots Young Man Dead In Kontagora, Niger State (Graphic Pics) / SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Shoots Young Boy Dead In Jos,lands 2 Others In Hospital(pics) by okenwa2019: 6:43am On Mar 23, 2017
publicenemy:

You muppets don't know the whole story yet you jump to conclusion as usual. No wonder you keep getting shot by the police, because you have this impression about them and that affects your altitude towards them. Why won't they shoot you when you won't let them do their job. You argue with them,insult them,fight them and even beat them knowing full well that they have a gun and when they shoot you nobody wants to know what you did. They automatically conclude that they asked for a bribe and you didn't comply or the policeman was drunk.
Abeg oga forget that thing we all know how Nigerian police behave especially when they hear i have no money.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Shoots Young Boy Dead In Jos,lands 2 Others In Hospital(pics) by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:53am On Mar 23, 2017
shot to death, and no blood stains? These bloggers sef
Re: Policeman Shoots Young Boy Dead In Jos,lands 2 Others In Hospital(pics) by mechanics(m): 7:41am On Mar 23, 2017
Maybe the police man was dreaming that he was fighting bh.
Re: Policeman Shoots Young Boy Dead In Jos,lands 2 Others In Hospital(pics) by publicenemy(m): 7:58am On Mar 23, 2017
Abiys:

Honeslty.....i can sense your brain from afar,you are mentally unstable. For you to come up with this silly comment, honestly you really need special attention.

Your father
Re: Policeman Shoots Young Boy Dead In Jos,lands 2 Others In Hospital(pics) by publicenemy(m): 7:58am On Mar 23, 2017
UltraLeslie1:

Either you're an attention-craving millipede or you must be an alien or markedly stupid to state what you just did.

Your father
Re: Policeman Shoots Young Boy Dead In Jos,lands 2 Others In Hospital(pics) by id4sho(m): 8:24am On Mar 23, 2017
FuckBuhari:
wait oh! Is it that the Hausas cant compose atleast pidgin English? Why them dey always type in hausa? (Rhetoric)
mumula dey worry you. Those are Hausa newspaper, u should know that hausa is most broadcasted language in world from Africa. Go and research and u will be surprised, it is a culture in USA
Re: Policeman Shoots Young Boy Dead In Jos,lands 2 Others In Hospital(pics) by UltraLeslie1: 8:45am On Mar 23, 2017
publicenemy:

Your father
I like to see habitual rétards like you momentarily veer off your lifelong path of lunacy and embrace reality.

Your emotionally charged, "your father" is a true depiction of the pain I inflicted on your cursed soul.

Socially mal-adapted, psychopathic vagabond.
Re: Policeman Shoots Young Boy Dead In Jos,lands 2 Others In Hospital(pics) by YaksonFCA(m): 11:26am On Mar 23, 2017
Hm! RIP
Re: Policeman Shoots Young Boy Dead In Jos,lands 2 Others In Hospital(pics) by ceaser: 2:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
UltraLeslie1:
I like to see habitual rétards like you momentarily veer off your lifelong path of lunacy and embrace reality.

Your emotionally charged, "your father" is a true depiction of the pain I inflicted on your cursed soul.

Socially mal-adapted, psychopathic vagabond.

Perhaps and understandably so, an officer in the Nigeria Police Force he is. In that case, he wouldn't see the crime in wrong use of service firearms.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Injured By Policemen In Lagos For Driving Through Bank's Park / 2 Dreaded Cultists Apprehended Over Victim’s Murder In Bayelsa. Photos / Woman Fakes Pregnancy, Steals Two-week-old Baby (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.