Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,702 members, 7,882,406 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 01:16 AM

*~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! (13702 Views)

Poll: Who Among These Do You Recommend As Poster Of The Year In This Section?

dragnet: 23% (15 votes)
semid4lyfe: 41% (26 votes)
Hayprof: 11% (7 votes)
aieromon: 4% (3 votes)
Just2nice: 9% (6 votes)
Numaj: 9% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Hey Phone Section, I'm Leaving.... / The Phone Section Archive/Threads Library / Phone Section Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by tunnex190: 2:19am On Dec 31, 2009
So una dey plenty lyk dis?
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by insongrata(m): 1:19pm On Dec 31, 2009
Let none of you forget that I am the Anthony, antonov, attorney General aAaRaaandaaooaakaa Kaasse of Nigeria.

The chief mafia law officer of federation. You can't prove the case of rigging againist my client semid4lyfe.

@semid: my pay na? Which ones ke? smiley cool cool
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by BossTtdiamonds(m): 3:02pm On Dec 31, 2009
, Semid, I've finished the anihalation of all those that suspect riggin', So pay me my kudi,
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by semid4lyfe(m): 3:06pm On Dec 31, 2009
insongrata:

@semid: my pay na? Which ones ke? smiley cool cool
I have met all my outstanding financial obligations to you. Thanks for your service grin grin

Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by BossTtdiamonds(m): 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2009
Semid wey my own,
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by semid4lyfe(m): 3:58pm On Dec 31, 2009
Boss Ttdiamonds:

Semid wey my own,
Boss Ttdiamonds:

So pay me my kudi,
Which kudi and which your own? You were supposed to be working for me but I have it on good authority that you in fact worked against me. Below is the written text of your private conversation caught on tape by one of my undercover agents grin grin. How do you explain this?

Boss Ttdiamonds (m)
Compton usa
Re: $$$$$ Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 $$$$$
« #288 on: December 28, 2009, 01:23 AM »
* TT brings out his silver chronated grenade launcher, '' WHERE all those voters sef, make i *yanju GBOGBO WAN*, una think say na lie abi, Una go hear am, *
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by dragnet: 4:46pm On Dec 31, 2009
Lol. . . See drama !
Its fun watchn u guys . . .
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by engrhamid(m): 4:52pm On Dec 31, 2009
dragnet,u've a fb inbox
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by insongrata(m): 8:14pm On Dec 31, 2009
@semid: Na wah oh! The cheque was designed to bounce back into your account as I no see the money inside my nairaland offshore account at all oh. Which one be dis kind OyEnGeWeH cheque you issue me like this na? cool
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by semid4lyfe(m): 8:51pm On Dec 31, 2009
insongrata:

@semid: Na wah oh! The cheque was designed to bounce back into your account as I no see the money inside my nairaland offshore account at all oh. Which one be dis kind OyEnGeWeH cheque you issue me like this na? cool
You think you're smart abi? You want me to issue the same cheque twice and give u double payment abi grin You must be joking. I've been in politics long enough to know the crooked ways of all you lawyers, SAN or no SAN.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by dragnet: 9:17pm On Dec 31, 2009
semid4lyfe:

You think you're smart abi? You want me to issue the same cheque twice and give u double payment abi grin You must be joking. I've been in politics long enough to know the crooked ways of all you lawyers, SANE or NOT SANE.

Haa ! cheesy
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by BossTtdiamonds(m): 10:50pm On Dec 31, 2009
Semid, U hired me after the election, U told me to eliminate all those that suspect the election was rigged, And that conversation took place when the slaughter was 'bout to begin,
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by insongrata(m): 2:17am On Jan 01, 2010
@semid: Is this the drunkenness of dignent of (s)election winning? I dey ask cos say the independent Nairaland (s)Election commission [INEC] is trying seriously to induce me to do something you wouldn't be pleased with at the (s)Election petition tribunal.

So, don't think the kata- kata don finish. Just try and be a good client and stop being the typical chop - jump - window cronie of our ogbenge politician oh. Heeeeeeeeee heeeeee!!! !!! cool
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by BossTtdiamonds(m): 4:34am On Jan 01, 2010
Insograta, which one come be all tis', Grammar wey u just put.down,
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by tobidaflava(m): 9:03am On Jan 01, 2010
Happy New Year!
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by honsule(m): 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2010
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO U ALL.WELCOME TO THE YEAR OF JUBILEE.I HEREBY UNSTICK THIS THREAD.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by Dclique(m): 5:04pm On Jan 01, 2010
Yea. I will do the same too in my section.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by semid(m): 7:03pm On Jan 01, 2010
Honsule, please kindly use your good office to prevail on Seun to unban me and restore my posting privileges.

I lost my posting privileges today at exactly 5.25pm immediately after starting a thread titled "$$$$ Dowloading Videos From Youtube Made Easy$$$$" in the Computer section. After I had posted the thread, I clicked on a thread and the next thing I saw was the annoying message ''You have lost your forum posting privileges, reason - for posting a spam like message and curiously the thread has dissapeared.

Make I know talk too much. Just prevail on your Oga to restore my posting privileges cos I have done nothing wrong.

Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by BossTtdiamonds(m): 7:29pm On Jan 01, 2010
, Semid, that's ur nemesis, 4 not payin' me my kudi,
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by semid(m): 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2010
Boss Ttdiamonds:

, Semid, that's your nemesis, 4 not payin' me my kudi,
Guy, commot jare. Shey u no know when person dey joke and when em dey serious. kudi ko, owo ni. Nonsense!
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by Genuflect(m): 8:09pm On Jan 01, 2010
Lmaooo. Semid dey vex o
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by semid(m): 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2010
[b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b]YES, I dey VEX. OVER-VEXATION DEY WORRY ME SEF.[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by BossTtdiamonds(m): 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2010
Semid, it happens to everyone, It happened to me too, But na my kudi be the koko, U think say ihi easy,
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by insongrata(m): 9:47pm On Jan 01, 2010
@semid my clientele, so sorry oh for your predicament. May be oga Seun don put the spam bot at a very high alert to capture . . . .
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by puskin: 3:02am On Jan 02, 2010
Why has Mr. Spambot decided to ban my client, I don't like this one bit.
Please Honsule, prevail on this matter 'cos Semid4lyfe is an esteemed client of mine. embarassed embarassed
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:04am On Jan 02, 2010
, Puskin, If semid hammer u eh!, U go think say na elephant sit on top ur head,

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Gionee Elife E6 Specs/review / How To Use The New Whatsapp Group Video Feature In HD Quality. / How To Access The VIP Area Of Any Betting App On Playstore For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.