Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,703 members, 7,882,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 01:24 AM

*~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! (13705 Views)

Poll: Who Among These Do You Recommend As Poster Of The Year In This Section?

dragnet: 23% (15 votes)
semid4lyfe: 41% (26 votes)
Hayprof: 11% (7 votes)
aieromon: 4% (3 votes)
Just2nice: 9% (6 votes)
Numaj: 9% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Hey Phone Section, I'm Leaving.... / The Phone Section Archive/Threads Library / Phone Section Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by waleski(m): 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2009
Wen we go pop champagne semid
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by 4peace(m): 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2009
Voters shame on you haba 63 out of all of u on phone section too bad.
Congo semi just2nice better luck next time cos i voted for u.
So what is the price or just announcement like Npl
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by dragnet: 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2009
Just wana say a big Thanks to all that voted 4 dragnet
. . .and congrats to Semid4lyf & d politicians. . .lol
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by puskin: 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2009
Wey dis Semid sef.
Guy, come nd complete my payment 4a job welldone.
U knw nah. cheesy cheesy
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by semid4lyfe(m): 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2009
puskin:

Semid.
We did it.
Congratz.
Anymore RIGGING Jobs, just say holla-hòvìtò.
Rigging? I hope you have proof of this alleged rigging cos I have instructed my Lawyer, Mr Isongrata (S.A.N) to file with immediate effect & alacrity a suite against you for defamation of character particularly when Local and Foreign observers have declared the election to be free and fair. We shall meet in Court.

@ topic
We have all witnessed many electoral abracadabra in this 'online' country so I remain skeptical and circumspect until I am presented with my Certificate of Return. Until then I refuse to comment or answer any of the questions been thrown at me by the press and paparazzi.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by Genuflect(m): 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2009
Semid baba!!!!!!!! O lenu pa. Nothing do you. Congrats bro. You sure deserve it
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by puskin: 6:47pm On Dec 27, 2009
Semid.
All dat one nah grammar.
Complete my kùdì. cool
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by just2nice(m): 8:06pm On Dec 27, 2009
Semid,congrats on your emergence as the phone dude of NL phone section.The poll says it all.
4peace:

Voters shame on you haba 63 out of all of u on phone section too bad.
Congo semi just2nice better luck next time cos i voted for u.
So what is the price or just announcement like Npl
I truly appreciate your vote,mehn.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by just2nice(m): 8:09pm On Dec 27, 2009
And for those who voted for me,I really appreciate your vote and I will continue to contribute my quota to make this section tick and a fountain of knowledge for phone fanatics. kiss kiss
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by insongrata(m): 8:32pm On Dec 27, 2009
I didn't see my post on the poll. What could be the reason for this?
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by semid4lyfe(m): 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2009
dragnet:

Just wana say a big Thanks to all that voted 4 dragnet
. . .and congrats to Semid4lyf & d politicians. . .lol

just2nice:

Semid,congrats on your emergence as the phone dude of NL phone section.The poll says it all.I truly appreciate your vote,mehn.

Thanks!!!! Victory Acceptance speech coming soon.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by semid4lyfe(m): 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2009
insongrata:

I didn't see my post on the poll. What could be the reason for this?

Post it again. I hope you have filed the suite I instructed you to file on my behalf against Puskin for defamation of character? grin
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by nellaluv(f): 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2009
*yawn*
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by Hanoobaba(m): 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2009
Congrats to you semid and everybody else, I believe you all have tried during the course of this year. And that doesn't leave out any single one of you that have participated in this section actively. Keep it up.
I also voted for semid though I don't know why. [B]It seems na only 'go' the guy hear, he no hear 'come'.[/B]
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by Orikenny(m): 10:25pm On Dec 27, 2009
congrats,semid4lyfe
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by Genuflect(m): 10:36pm On Dec 27, 2009
Orikenny, what it does? Long time
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by honsule(m): 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2009
semid4lyfe:

Post it again. I hope you have filed the suite I instructed you to file on my behalf against Puskin for defamation of character? grin

This thread will soon transmogrify into court room.is the other parties ready for this suite?
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by honsule(m): 10:43pm On Dec 27, 2009
nellaluv:

*yawn*

my dear why are u yawning?u hv not congratulate the winner yet o wink wink
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by insongrata(m): 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2009
@all: We have come to the conclusion of the epoc poll that has indeed, and of a fact, produced the undisputable winner of ThReAd'S BiGgEsT dUdE for 2009. Although insinuating allegation(s) of non substantiated rigging is begining to crop up against my esteemed client (semid4)lyfe, as being purported by one ex candidate **ski* et all. In any case, we are congruently and articulately in painstaking duty to ensure that our well deserted victory is not scorched in any form of derision 'circumspecto pactoberus dentusi'. We will defend this victory to the heights of flavuranus. The matter is nonetheless up to the insinuanta to present facts and I, as the able, well reckoned-with SAN, will defend with my utmost alacrity. The call is for stralls now.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by insongrata(m): 10:57pm On Dec 27, 2009
@all: We have come to the conclusion of the epoc poll that has indeed, and of a fact, produced the undisputable winner of ThReAd'S BiGgEsT dUdE for 2009. Although insinuating allegation(s) of non substantiated rigging is begining to crop up against my esteemed client (semid4lyfe), as being purported by one ex candidate **ski* et all. In any case, we are congruently and articulately in painstaking duty to ensure that our well deserved victory is not scorched in any form of derision 'circumspecto pactoberus dentusi'. We will defend this victory to the heights of flavuranus. The matter is nonetheless up to the insinuanta to present facts and I, as the able, well reckoned-with SAN, will defend with my utmost alacrity. The call is for stralls now. Let the case begin now.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by Kaybaba5(m): 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2009
Congrat semi
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by honsule(m): 11:18pm On Dec 27, 2009
insongrata:

@all: We have come to the conclusion of the epoc poll that has indeed, and of a fact, produced the undisputable winner of ThReAd'S BiGgEsT dUdE for 2009. Although insinuating allegation(s) of non substantiated rigging is begining to crop up against my esteemed client (semid4lyfe), as being purported by one ex candidate **ski* et all. In any case, we are congruently and articulately in painstaking duty to ensure that our well deserved victory is not scorched in any form of derision 'circumspecto pactoberus dentusi'. We will defend this victory to the heights of flavuranus. The matter is nonetheless up to the insinuanta to present facts and I, as the able, well reckoned-with SAN, will defend with my utmost alacrity. The call is for stralls now. Let the case begin now.

Semid told/instructed u in clear terms to file a suite and u are here beating about the bush/confusing urself. U better prepare ur writ of summons
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by honsule(m): 11:24pm On Dec 27, 2009
semid4lyfe:

I hope you have filed the suite I instructed you to file on my behalf against Puskin for defamation of character? grin

Take this into cognizance b4 filing for a suite of dafamation against Puskin:

Dafamation of character is a catchall term that includes accusations of slander (spoken derogatory comments) or libel (written derogatory comments). Because defamation of character requires a showing of harm and because many defenses can be raised to a defamation claim, defamation of character can be difficult to prove. The following tips show the elements necessary to prove defamation of character.

1.Show that there was a false statement made about you. Generally, to prove defamation of character, you must show that someone made a statement of fact about you and that statement was untrue and not privileged.

2. Establish that the statement was relayed to a third party. It isn't enough that the untrue statement was said, it must also have been conveyed or published to others and understood to be about you. Public figures seeking to prove defamation of character must also show that the false statement was made with actual malice.

3. Put on evidence showing that the statement caused you harm. To prove defamation of character, you must show that the statement exposed you to hatred, ridicule, contempt, or caused injury to you in your occupation.

Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by initialize(m): 11:24pm On Dec 27, 2009
Congrats to Semid the winner whom i voted for as well as others on the list who are my very good friends,

The reason why most NL phone section members didn't vote during the polls was because each individual decided to vote for themselves as we all deserve a mention too, abi we no try? me personally visit only phone section and technology market and you say i no try too,

@MOD

what's the reward for being the phone section dude of the year?

I'll like to suggest that you tell Semid to start a thread and make the thread a sticky thread for some months or the whole of next year, till another winner comes up.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by honsule(m): 11:26pm On Dec 27, 2009
semid4lyfe:

I hope you have filed the suite I instructed you to file on my behalf against Puskin for defamation of character? grin

This is for ur own digestion:

Dafamation of character is a catchall term that includes accusations of slander (spoken derogatory comments) or libel (written derogatory comments). Because defamation of character requires a showing of harm and because many defenses can be raised to a defamation claim, defamation of character can be difficult to prove. The following tips show the elements necessary to prove defamation of character.

1.Show that there was a false statement made about you. Generally, to prove defamation of character, you must show that someone made a statement of fact about you and that statement was untrue and not privileged.

2. Establish that the statement was relayed to a third party. It isn't enough that the untrue statement was said, it must also have been conveyed or published to others and understood to be about you. Public figures seeking to prove defamation of character must also show that the false statement was made with actual malice.

3. Put on evidence showing that the statement caused you harm. To prove defamation of character, you must show that the statement exposed you to hatred, ridicule, contempt, or caused injury to you in your occupation.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by honsule(m): 11:35pm On Dec 27, 2009
@insongrata. as a so-called S.A.N avoid the use of such balderdash like this one: circumspecto pactoberus dentusi
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by insongrata(m): 11:43pm On Dec 27, 2009
@honsule: We are not that in a hurry to spend our strength, money and time with a matter we are confident we have under control. Besides, this kit-kat will also provide the needed time to garnere more substance from purported assertions from the insinuant. We are being tactful as well.

@semid, No shaking at all. We have the victory already. cool grin
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by tunnex190: 11:49pm On Dec 27, 2009
initialize:

The reason why most NL phone section members didn't vote during the polls was because each individual decided to vote for themselves as we all deserve a mention too, abi we no try? me personally visit only phone section and technology market and you say i no try too,

@MOD

what's the reward for being the phone section dude of the year?

You've spoken!

A dupe mi o so obo nu-un, . . . grin . Congrats semid. . I believed i am very correct with the name. So how do we celebrate it?
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by insongrata(m): 12:38am On Dec 28, 2009
@tunnex my bros, you enter well jare. The celebration starts as soon as we are done with the litigations. And that's quite soon.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by bydot1(m): 12:45am On Dec 28, 2009
Uhmmn, congrats semid
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by stancozy(m): 12:50am On Dec 28, 2009
*seating on the fence and chewing my kulikuli* undecided tongue
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by puskin: 1:18am On Dec 28, 2009
Semid. tell insongrata 2file dat suit very well. . .but b4 he obtains any injunction 4rm d court(s) against me, just complete d final instalment of ur payment plan 2settle ur debt 2me[b](puskin)[/b].

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Gionee Elife E6 Specs/review / How To Use The New Whatsapp Group Video Feature In HD Quality. / How To Access The VIP Area Of Any Betting App On Playstore For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.