Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,166 members, 7,890,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:21 AM

Fresh Facts Link London Terrorist To Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fresh Facts Link London Terrorist To Nigeria (592 Views)

Trump Is Ending The American Visa Lottery Because Of The Terrorist Attack / Deadly Terrorist Group Sends 83 Child Bombers To Nigeria / Fresh Facts Emerge On Senator Isiaka Adeleke’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Facts Link London Terrorist To Nigeria by IROHINOodua: 11:22am On Mar 24, 2017
Fresh facts link London terrorist to Nigeria
By Bisi Olotu
Fresh facts in London is shocking: The Westminster terrorist attacker is a Nigerian. He killed four pedestrians and fatally wounded a police man on Wednesday.
Irohinoodua learnt this morning that the London police has now discovered his surname to be Ajao-a name popular and indigenous to Nigeria..
Metropolitan Police Assistant Deputy Commissioner Mark Rowley said on Friday that he was not born Khalid Masood but was actually Adrian Russell Ajao.
“We named the dead terrorist as Khalid Masood – we now know his birth name was Adrian Russell Ajao #WestminsterAttack” he said on Twitter. The two people wounded remain in stable conditions in the hospital, he said.

In a statement issued on Friday, March 24, Deputy Acting Commissioner, Mark Rowley, said:
“Good morning, I am here to update you on the following areas:
update you on the breadth and speed of our investigation;
I want to ask for the public’s help; and
and provide further details on the police service response.
“First I want to update you regarding those who were injured:
“Sadly last night another man died in hospital as a result of the injuries he sustained during the attack.
“Whilst we await formal identification, we believe that he is Leslie Rhodes, aged 75, from Streatham in south London.
“My thoughts are with his family at this difficult time.
“Furthermore, two people remain in hospital in what is described as a critical condition, and one person is considered to have life threatening injuries.
“Two of our officers who were injured on Westminster Bridge in the attack also remain in hospital and also have sustained significant injuries.
“At least 50 people were injured with 31 requiring hospital treatment as the attack unfolded and those affected include a real cross section of ages and from at least 12 nationalities.
“It is a poignant reminder that the impact of this attack on the Capital will reach around the world.
“So moving onto our investigation:
“The Counter Terrorism Command investigation – Operation Classific – continues, involving hundreds of officers from across the counter terrorism network.
“This is a very large, fast-paced investigation I want to give you as much information as possible and I do want to make a critical appeal to the public
“Yesterday we named the dead terrorist as Khalid Masood – we stated he had a number of aliases – we now know his birth name was Adrian Russell Ajao.
“I would like to put on record my gratitude to the journalists who having identified the dead terrorist soon after the attack have delayed publishing his details at my request to give us space to move on the necessary warrants, searches and arrests.
“As I have said our investigation focuses on understanding his motivation, preparation and his associates.
“Whilst there is no evidence of further threats you will understand our determination to find out if he either:
Acted totally alone inspired by terrorist propaganda;
Or, if others have encouraged, supported or directed him;
“To that end in our continuing investigation and ongoing covert activity we have made two further significant arrests overnight – one in the West Midlands and one in North West.
“Nine people remain in our custody and one woman has been released on bail. We have searches at five addresses are ongoing – 16 searches have concluded. So far we have seized 2,700 items from our searches including massive of amounts of computer data.
“We have had contacted with approximately 3,500 witnesses – including 1,000 from people on Westminster Bridge and around 2,500 who were within the Parliamentary Estate, and we have received hundreds of uploads to our online platform.
“Given that this attack was in the heart of the Capital we are also dealing with statements from people with range of nationalities.
Re: Fresh Facts Link London Terrorist To Nigeria by Sensie(f): 11:25am On Mar 24, 2017
Sai gobe for us
Re: Fresh Facts Link London Terrorist To Nigeria by Airoflaw(m): 1:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
hmmm."“We named the dead terrorist as Khalid Masood.. they have concluded without even knowing d attacker...trump will now intensify is ban

(1) (Reply)

Need Help Contacting British Council / Ololufemi Mp3 / Tupac Shakur's Mother, Afeni Shakur, Dies At 69

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.