Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,835 members, 7,906,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 02:16 AM

Throwback: Can You Identify The Stars In These Photos? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback: Can You Identify The Stars In These Photos? (45354 Views)

Hilarious Throwback:can You Recognise This Celebrities In This Throw Back Photo? / Throwback: Can You Spot The Famous Musician In This Photo? / Tboss Stars In 'Kada River' Her First Nollywood Movie With Eniola Badmus (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Throwback: Can You Identify The Stars In These Photos? by TamiOkoroDedeh(f): 1:44pm On Apr 05, 2022
stagger:
I remember Tyna Onwudiwe more from her days as co-presenter of Kessingsheen Hit Show (1986 or thereabout). The commercial from AJ Seward, the makers of Kessignsheen hair shampoo and sponsors of the show, stuck in my head: "good secretaries are hard to find, I think I"ll keep mine. Thank you Kessingsheen".

The days of the Jerry Curl hairdos. Can't believe 30 years have flown by just like that.

AJ Seward did not make Kessingsheen, that was a different company altogether. As for the ad, I think you mean this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0Y0bVP5lv8

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ROC Nation Welcomes Tiwa Savage To Record Label [PICS] / Chidinma Kedike Looks Different In New Selfie (photos) / Adewale Ayuba's Daughter Tiwalade, Weds Today - Photos

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.