Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,553 members, 7,888,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:03 PM

Where Is Abuzola? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Is Abuzola? (1944 Views)

Admin And Super Whatever Take Note : From Abuzola / Abuzola On The List Of Moderator / From Abuzola To Moderator (ako) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Abuzola? by Nezan(m): 3:38pm On Dec 22, 2009
Has the guy disappeared from NairaLand?
Re: Where Is Abuzola? by Lagosboy: 4:52pm On Dec 22, 2009
I am wondering as well, i was just about to post a thread asking after him as well.

Please bro if you read this , you dont have to leave NL.

Please come back
Re: Where Is Abuzola? by DeepSight(m): 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2009
O, to hell with that Jihadist.

See what he was defending here -

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-324169.0.html
Re: Where Is Abuzola? by Nezan(m): 5:32pm On Dec 22, 2009
The guy use to post over a hundred e-jihad posts any time he logs onto NairaLand. He use to provide comic relief on this section. We miss him wink
Re: Where Is Abuzola? by muhsin(m): 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2009
Nezan:

Has the guy disappeared from NairaLand?

Yeah; and he promises never to come back.

Lagosboy:

I am wondering as well, i was just about to post a thread asking after him as well.

Please bro if you read this , you dont have to leave NL.

Please come back

He thinks that is better for him. And, I think, ours is to wish him all the best.

But we really miss you, Abuzola.

Deep Sight:

Is that really coming from you, Deep Sight?

Was the above reply "deeply sighted" before submitting? embarassed
Re: Where Is Abuzola? by Nezan(m): 5:44pm On Dec 22, 2009
muhsin:

Yeah; and he promises never to come back.

Thanks for the info, muhsin.
We shall launch a 100,000 man-march to plead to him to come back.

Who the cap fits? Abuuuuzoooolaaaaa!!

Come back, we love you kiss
Re: Where Is Abuzola? by DeepSight(m): 5:48pm On Dec 22, 2009
muhsin:

Is that really coming from you, Deep Sight?

Was the above reply "deeply sighted" before submitting? embarassed

Have you reviewed this thread?

Re: Where Is Abuzola? by muhsin(m): 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2009
Did you have to behave like him? grin
Re: Where Is Abuzola? by AKO1(m): 6:23pm On Dec 22, 2009
He got banned severally and got tired of re-registering.

He was simply a nuisance.
Re: Where Is Abuzola? by UsherRaymond1: 11:24pm On Dec 22, 2009
A_K_O:

That coming from a moderator must be very strong indeed. Some people cannot just help
being themselves. I am very new here, but have been warned not to cross abuzola or abuzola1
Re: Where Is Abuzola? by Nezan(m): 10:27am On Dec 23, 2009
A_K_O:

I wonder what was disturbing him, though undecided
Re: Where Is Abuzola? by muhsin(m): 10:42am On Dec 23, 2009
Leave my friend alone, Nezan. grin
Re: Where Is Abuzola? by Nezan(m): 10:53am On Dec 23, 2009
@ Muhsin;

On a more serious note, the guy had issues but went about it the wrong way.
Re: Where Is Abuzola? by muhsin(m): 12:09pm On Dec 23, 2009
Nezan,

You guys prompted people to behave sub-consciously and half-madly at times. You so passionately enjoy abusing our-regarded sacred, unjokable and "unabusable" figures, which is most of the times unwarranted and uncalled for. Or even out of common sense. I, myself, many at times tried to quit this board and later thought better not to. Or start responding in the kind you do. Wallahi the whole thing is soooooo nauseated, Nezan.

Hope you get my point(s). Thanks

Cheerio!
Re: Where Is Abuzola? by Nezan(m): 12:45pm On Dec 23, 2009
But you guys too do it. It all depends on how you exercise self control.
Re: Where Is Abuzola? by Tonyet1(m): 1:35pm On Dec 23, 2009
u can get him on twitter or facebook with his islamic crusade cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Is Abuzola? by VALIDATOR: 1:53pm On Dec 23, 2009
Now you moderators have thrown him out. What if he starts a real jihad. I still think we are safer with his e-jihad . grin
Re: Where Is Abuzola? by muhsin(m): 2:47pm On Dec 23, 2009
Nezan:

But you guys too do it. It all depends on how you exercise self control.

And in comparison to yours? Which one really out-weight another?

Kai! Let me even go straightfoward: I know of only person who did something akin to that from Muslims side, while from your side, there are numerous. I can name them. And you, Nezan know for you are one of them, huh? Lets be fair to our humble self sha!
Re: Where Is Abuzola? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 23, 2009
Deep Sight:

NA WAA o.IF hes a jihadist its good for nairaland that he has left. But there are still many jihardist on nairaland that needs to let peace rain in Nigeria
Re: Where Is Abuzola? by muhsin(m): 4:05pm On Dec 23, 2009
Nezan, are you still there?
Re: Where Is Abuzola? by IDINRETE: 12:08am On Dec 24, 2009
Who cares, the e-jihadist is just a vile, obnoxious irritant, probably he is in Saudi Arabia on a visit to Mr Presickdent,
Re: Where Is Abuzola? by mamagee3(f): 2:11am On Dec 24, 2009
How am I supposed to know?
Re: Where Is Abuzola? by Mavenb0x(m): 2:41am On Dec 24, 2009
@DeepSight: I read the thread, that was utterly disgusting. I would have commented but the thread was locked, anyway.

@Topic: Abuzola no longer returning to Nairaland? Hurray!!!!! [s]Uplawal, now you should don your master's e-jihad gear. But use more comic relief as usual, please.[/s]

Re: Where Is Abuzola? by AKO1(m): 8:49am On Dec 24, 2009
Tonye-t:

u can get him on twitter or facebook with his islamic crusade  cheesy cheesy cheesy

Only a blog would do. The guy will definitely not cope with 140 characters or less. See the screenshot below, I don't think any board has ever looked like this before.

Re: Where Is Abuzola? by No2Atheism(m): 9:45am On Dec 24, 2009
Personally, I think Abuzola is just misquided . . .hence his brain could not withstand the trauma of being exposed to the blunt truth. Hence in the post-traumatic reaction that he had, he mistook telling the truth for the act of repetition. He probably thought that repeatedly saying the same things over and over again or that by making many anti-bible posts, is going to help him overcome the truth.

It does not matter how long or how many times one decides to repeat a lie, the bottome line is that if something is wrong its wrong . . . and consequently the only other alternative to overcoming an opposing but truthful opinion is to go down the route of violence or jihad.

Personally, I think Abuzola needs someone to mentor him into knowing the truth . . .cus all his posts shows that he sounds like someone who has been taught something, who now realised that those things are not true as a result of coming to Nairaland and hence who's only reaction is to become a cyber-anatagonist.

Let's hope and pray that Abuzola is alright whereever he ends up being at.
Re: Where Is Abuzola? by muhsin(m): 4:14pm On Dec 24, 2009
No2Atheism:

Let's hope and pray that Abuzola is alright whereever he ends up being at.

Where you make sense. . .
Re: Where Is Abuzola? by mccloud224(m): 10:59pm On Dec 28, 2009
@Post

Some say he is the one who attempted the juvenile bombing of delta airlines.

@Abuzola

If you aren't the suspect, you better leave your beer drinking and defend yourself.
Re: Where Is Abuzola? by manmustwac(m): 11:04pm On Dec 28, 2009
mccloud224:

@Post

Some say he is the one who attempted the juvenile bombing of delta airlines.

@Abuzola

If you aren't the suspect, you better leave your beer drinking and defend yourself.
you are so funny
Re: Where Is Abuzola? by noetic15(m): 11:26pm On Dec 28, 2009
all we are saying . . . . .ABUZOLA PLS COME BACK grin

Nairaland has been boring since ur absence. The likes of Deepsight, mavenbox, Jesoul et all have been bombing us with big big words and arguments . . . .we miss ur usual dose of unlimited comedy.
Re: Where Is Abuzola? by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 29, 2009
Abuzola pls dnt come back.If he were here,he would be d only person that would support abdul farouks evil act,which all genuine muslims have condemned. Eg jarus,muhsin,ruhu.Abuzola love jihad&im sure he can lead one himself.I know very soon there ll be peace in d religion section with no insult&fight. A-diew zola
Re: Where Is Abuzola? by mccloud224(m): 12:44am On Dec 29, 2009
Abuzola pls dnt come back.If he were here,he would be d only person that would support abdul farouks evil act,which all genuine muslims have condemned. Eg jarus,muhsin,ruhu.Abuzola love jihad&im sure he can lead one himself.I know very soon there ll be peace in d religion section with no insult&fight. A-diew zola

@toba

You don't get it do you?Abuzola is Adbul Farouk! ! !

Better believe it.
grin
Re: Where Is Abuzola? by AbuZola3(m): 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2009
i was banned thats all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okopoly Utme Results / My Canadian Friend Said Nairaland Is Childish And I Think Its True / Particle Laden "Harp Lager Beer"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.