Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,284 members, 7,916,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 12:36 PM

See Photos Of 'hail Stone' That Fell In Ekiti State On Saturday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Photos Of 'hail Stone' That Fell In Ekiti State On Saturday (1008 Views)

So I Fell In Love Today.... / Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of 'hail Stone' That Fell In Ekiti State On Saturday by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 26, 2017
Many people have attested with pictorial evidence that 'snow' or what some called hail storm fell in Ekiti state on Saturday.

It was excitement in Ado Ekiti on Saturday as 'snow' fell from the sky during a heavy downpour in the state. Many people witnessed the incident but some are saying it also rained ice blocks.

From the pictures seen, it could said that it was a hail storm. The shocking incident was captured on camera by mostly students of Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti, and the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti, who took snapshots of the white solid substance.

An excited resident wrote: "Raining #ice here in iworoko Ekiti, mehn I never see this kind rain before o, I'm just like wow."

The rain lasted for barely 40 mins. Speaking about the incident, Ireoluwa Akinyemi, a fresh graduate of EKSU said it was a refreshing experience for him.

“I have not seen snow in this magnitude before, I’m really excited. It is a lovely experience.”

Another neighbour, Kemi Fadairo, said the size of the snow was the biggest she had seen.

“I have been seeing snows fall but these are the biggest I have seen,” she said.

Eyewitnesses showed evidence of the ice blocks that fell as pictured circulated online.

http://www.tori.ng/news/57427/see-photos-of-snow-that-fell-in-ekiti-state-on-sat.html

Re: See Photos Of 'hail Stone' That Fell In Ekiti State On Saturday by ofonike: 10:37am On Mar 26, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: See Photos Of 'hail Stone' That Fell In Ekiti State On Saturday by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:43am On Mar 26, 2017
cheesy

I really love when the weather is cold and it's weekend..I can be lazy af on my bed wink grin

Time to make twins cheesy grin cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Another Erotic Story: The Heat Of Virginity… Part 1 / Pls Advice Friends / Suspicious Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.