Stats: 3,174,472 members, 7,891,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:27 PM

Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) (52672 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) / Free Shopping At Apostle Suleman's Church In Lagos, Omega Fire Ministry / Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:
This woman must be very stupid. She is the most foolish mother I have ever seen. Anyway my mother can't be so stupid,daft,senseless and irresponsible as this woman displayed. You have not seen your daughter for three years and you have not heard her own side of story all you can do is to travel all the way to Auchi just to apologize for what you know nothing about. Why didn't you search for your daughter first, hear her own side of the story then ask pastor questions and your daughter too. Money can make a lot of people stupid and people might have been manipulated to see this poor woman to go and make nonsense confession.

All ye antichristians commenting better hold ur peace b4 we go enter una muslim threads. From your silly deductions by the way it is safe to say the girl is your role model. She be claiming 23 and her parents haven't seen her for three years. No need saying more to you. If you can't provide evidence againts the Apostle go fvck yourself.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:
This woman must be very stupid. She is the most foolish mother I have ever seen. Anyway my mother can't be so stupid,daft,senseless and irresponsible as this woman displayed. You have not seen your daughter for three years and you have not heard her own side of story all you can do is to travel all the way to Auchi just to apologize for what you know nothing about. Why didn't you search for your daughter first, hear her own side of the story then ask pastor questions and your daughter too. Money can make a lot of people stupid and people might have been manipulated to see this poor woman to go and make nonsense confession.

All ye antichristians commenting better hold ur peace b4 we go enter una muslim threads. From your silly deductions by the way it is safe to say the girl is your role model. She be claiming 23 and her parents haven't seen her for three years. No need saying more to you. If you can't provide evidence against the Apostle go fvck yourself.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by LeSaint(m): 11:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
obailala:
Seems like you totally underestimate the power, influence and cult followership the man wields compared to the girl. Seems like you also forget the kind of country you come from where the 'big men, never lose court cases. Have you ever asked yourself why our rich looters never get convicted?...

I still state it again, the things the girl has submitted as evidence so far hold no weight.

You may be right there, to some extent. Are you a lawyer, to say the evidence hold no weight?
Be sure of one thing; if Keyamo is still defending this girl, then you may be surprised at the turn it will take.
Don't forget again that Pastor's camp started maligning the powers that be with his anti-Fulani campaign. So don't expect any high level intervention for him

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by felixomor: 2:15am On Mar 27, 2017
brotherly:

Oga . reading the different posts here . I can say I doubt your sincerity . are you seeking the truth or you have already made your conclusions ? You ask people question as if you are honestly seeking the truth but tactically want to force people to your position . abeg don't try to think for anybody .

The story from both sides don't add up . simple . its not Stephanie alone that is not saying the whole truth .

1.Which story did u hear from the apostle?
2. Which part of Apostle story Doesnt add up,

And please dont change topic
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by felixomor: 2:32am On Mar 27, 2017
obailala:
When I say I don't believe a story 100%, it simply means that while some parts of the story may be true, others aren't. I would suppose this should be common sense. My heart is as clean as snow but obviously, you must be as gullible as a toddler or just simply myopic to think that what we have on this thread is convincing evidence enough to conclude she is lying 100% and that the pastor is saying the truth 100%.

The pastor in question is a very powerful and influential man with a multitude of die-hard followers all around the globe. He has the influence, he has the money, he has the power, he has the followership, he has it all. Judging from the vicious attacks originating from some of his die-hard followers even online on anyone who dares to speak against the man, I don't need much more than common sense to know that the poor parents of the girl could have been threatened by some overzealous followers of the man . It's been reported recently that the poor mother of the girl was even visited by some strangers (some of them armed and possibly policemen) in her market place in Sapele sometime last week before she made her video denying her daughter's story. Now common sense tells me the mother may be making this appearance (in the church) under duress (threats) or she may just be doing so just to kill the case and protect her daughter seeing that the case actually puts the life of her daughter at risk (I could do same if she was my daughter too).

Once again, my heart is as clear as snow, but I am a rational and wise person who wouldn't just jump-into quick conclusions based on some public stunts I see in the video above. Thanks

I have carefully bolded all your assumptions from your "snow white heart" for you to read well.

1. She was visited in a market place .
A market that has hundreds if not thousands of people with camera phones and yet none of such altercation video made its way to the popular social media.
Yet your "snow white heart" believes lipsrsealed

And what of the girl's sister(who is carrying a baby) that also followed the mother to the Church?
Your "snow white" heart also thinks that one was also arrested and intimidated, and maybe her husband too... undecided

Furthermore, in real life, lets even assume he is guilty!
Will any body with common sense send people to go and arrest the relative of the person who is accusing him, in broad daylight at a market place?
Will that not be an automatic give away ?
So your "snow white" heart reasons that the "guilty" apostle would be that foolish?

So much for "snow white" lipsrsealed

2. The pastor has followers all around the globe who of course accompany him everytime even in airports and hotels, yet your "snow white heart" reasoned that he left these beautiful followers who surround him 247 probably disguised as a lunatic and went to a prostitute joint to look for this girl......
The girl even claimed she was the one preparing his messages and your "snow white heart" thinks its probably true.... lipsrsealed

3. Your "snow white heart" also reasons that u could tell a lie to protect your daughter even if it means betraying your kinsmen who were reported to have supported the marriage introduction of the supposed suitor called apostle Suleiman......hmmmmm grin

4. Your "snow white heart" even says "common sense" may show the mother is doing these out of pretence yet your snow white heart refused to apply the common sense to know that the girl claimed she was pregnant yet has refused to show any third party health related evidence such as hospital receipt or doctors statement that helped her to take care of the pregnancy she claim she had........
Or u think pregnancy in such countries where she resides in just goes away like that?

Hmmmm "your snow white heart"is really working...... grin
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by felixomor: 2:35am On Mar 27, 2017
alobright17:

Evidence of whatever thing you've said negatively

When you are ready to make sense,
Alert me undecided
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by felixomor: 2:36am On Mar 27, 2017
Icecream4U:
you just conclude within yourself that I heard from all the parties involved in her lies. Funny enough, i also think you did.

I analyze all the evidence one by one as it came too.

Well, if you were smart, you would know that two persons can be thought in the same class by same lecturers and still graduate with different grades.

So the statement "people like u"
Is a conclusion?

Abeg which university did u attend?
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by slimshady1983: 4:31am On Mar 27, 2017
Some people talk with so much confidence as if they were there while the pastor is making love to the girl. Well, people should learn to say what they know and desist from what they don't know. A suspect remains innocent until proven guilty. Nobody saw them having sex, there's no video, photo, etc to attest to that. For thos blaming the woman for coming out openly to apologise to the pastor should get their facts right. She's the mother of the little called stephanie. If stephanie was a good girl, th mother will surely defend her, but the mother knows that she's wayward and cannot be trusted, that's why she took that bold step. One thing I know for sure is; the truth will always prevail. Do not judge so u will not be judged. What goes around comes around. #justmycandidopinion
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by obailala(m): 8:20am On Mar 27, 2017
felixomor:

I have carefully bolded all your assumptions from your "snow white heart" for you to read well.

1. She was visited in a market place .
A market that has hundreds if not thousands of people with camera phones and yet none of such altercation video made its way to the popular social media.
Yet your "snow white heart" believes lipsrsealed

And what of the girl's sister(who is carrying a baby) that also followed the mother to the Church?
Your "snow white" heart also thinks that one was also arrested and intimidated, and maybe her husband too... undecided

Furthermore, in real life, lets even assume he is guilty!
Will any body with common sense send people to go and arrest the relative of the person who is accusing him, in broad daylight at a market place?
Will that not be an automatic give away ?
So your "snow white" heart reasons that the "guilty" apostle would be that foolish?

So much for "snow white" lipsrsealed

2. The pastor has followers all around the globe who of course accompany him everytime even in airports and hotels, yet your "snow white heart" reasoned that he left these beautiful followers who surround him 247 probably disguised as a lunatic and went to a prostitute joint to look for this girl......
The girl even claimed she was the one preparing his messages and your "snow white heart" thinks its probably true.... lipsrsealed

3. Your "snow white heart" also reasons that u could tell a lie to protect your daughter even if it means betraying your kinsmen who were reported to have supported the marriage introduction of the supposed suitor called apostle Suleiman......hmmmmm grin

4. Your "snow white heart" even says "common sense" may show the mother is doing these out of pretence yet your snow white heart refused to apply the common sense to know that the girl claimed she was pregnant yet has refused to show any third party health related evidence such as hospital receipt or doctors statement that helped her to take care of the pregnancy she claim she had........
Or u think pregnancy in such countries where she resides in just goes away like that?

Hmmmm "your snow white heart"is really working...... grin
Men come to a market to talk to a woman and you expect people to suddenly bring out smart phones to start recording conversations of the people?... Did the story say she was arrested or whisked away by force?... okay let's assume she was force taken by force and that a scene was made when, for a market probably filled with old mamas in Sapele, you expect the old women in that locality to all have smart phones and you expect them to damn the consequences to start videoing a scuffle that doesn't concern them to show felixomor proof that some people visited the girl's mum right?

Are you aware the girl in question was arrested by the police on the orders of the pastor?... but you think it is not possible for the same police (or whoever) to visit the girl's mum?....

With the hundreds of thousands of diehard followers the man has, it's not even far fetched for some overzealous supporters to go all the way to sapele (without being sent) to threaten the woman that her daughter is playing with fire and may be burned. If you don't have the common sense to understand that under such a situation, the woman in a bid to just save and protect her daughter might deny everything she knows and apologise on her daughters behalf just to save her daughter from the mighty forces she's meddling with, then I'm sorry, your case of naivety is legendary.

Then you think it is impossible for a man to leave beautiful associates and follow a not beautiful razz and sexy lady?... Are you even a man to say this and are you potent?... Your own understanding of 'men' is that a man must 'follow' only his beautiful associates around him if he must 'follow' any woman?.... I'm not sure I understand the sense in this your assumption.

And then again, you claim the girl was pregnant and so therefore she must have paper evidence that she was pregnant becaise she lives in Canada?.... Abeg am I even talking to an adult here? undecided

Anyway, all I can say is that you are just another ridiculously naive, gullible and probably brainwashed Nigerian 'religious' person.

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by obailala(m): 8:27am On Mar 27, 2017
slimshady1983:
Some people talk with so much confidence as if they were there while the pastor is making love to the girl. Well, people should learn to say what they know and desist from what they don't know. A suspect remains innocent until proven guilty. Nobody saw them having sex, there's no video, photo, etc to attest to that. For thos blaming the woman for coming out openly to apologise to the pastor should get their facts right. She's the mother of the little called stephanie. If stephanie was a good girl, th mother will surely defend her, but the mother knows that she's wayward and cannot be trusted, that's why she took that bold step. One thing I know for sure is; the truth will always prevail. Do not judge so u will not be judged. What goes around comes around. #justmycandidopinion
There are several reasons why the mother might have done what she did, and what you has said above (bolded) could be one of them. But then again, have you imagined that the poor mother may have taken that bold step just in a bid to protect her little girl from potential danger?... With the mighty influence of the pastor and with his thousands and even millions of followers praying against and some even threatening the girl publicly, everyone knows the girl is playing with fire and could certainly be burned. So you do not think the mother may just be taking that bold step to protect her stubborn daughter?
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by obailala(m): 8:36am On Mar 27, 2017
LeSaint:

You may be right there, to some extent. Are you a lawyer, to say the evidence hold no weight?
Be sure of one thing; if Keyamo is still defending this girl, then you may be surprised at the turn it will take.
Don't forget again that Pastor's camp started maligning the powers that be with his anti-Fulani campaign. So don't expect any high level intervention for him
The girl may be getting subtle support from some political quarters, but no notable person so far is supporting her except of course her lawyer from Keyamo chambers which she HIRED. The day she doesnt pay that lawyer is the day Keyamo chambers will pull out of the case (that's why I got confused when the pastor kept blasting Keyamo at first instead of directing the vitupetations to his accuser).

Again regarding Keyamo defending the girl, there are hundreds of other Keyamos in Nigeria and the pastor can afford to bring 50 of such to the court room if need be. Keyamo has served as EFCC lawyer for a while but still hasnt been able to win any reasonable convictions and that is because he's always faced with defendants who bring 100 keyamos to court.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by felixomor: 8:44am On Mar 27, 2017
obailala:
Men come to a market to talk to a woman and you expect people to suddenly bring out smart phones to start recording conversations of the people?... Did the story say she was arrested or whisked away by force?... okay let's assume she was force taken by force and that a scene was made when, for a market probably filled with old mamas in Sapele, you expect the old women in that locality to all have smart phones and you expect them to damn the consequences to start videoing a scuffle that doesn't concern them to show felixomor proof that some people visited the girl's mum right?

Are you aware the girl in question was arrested by the police on the orders of the pastor?... but you think it is not possible for the same police (or whoever) to visit the girl's mum?....

With the hundreds of thousands of diehard followers the man has, it's not even far fetched for some overzealous supporters to go all the way to sapele (without being sent) to threaten the woman that her daughter is playing with fire and may be burned. If you don't have the common sense to understand that under such a situation, the woman in a bid to just save and protect her daughter might deny everything she knows and apologise on her daughters behalf just to save her daughter from the mighty forces she's meddling with, then I'm sorry, your case of naivety is legendary.

Then you think it is impossible for a man to leave beautiful associates and follow a not beautiful razz and sexy lady?... Are you even a man to say this and are you potent?... Your own understanding of 'men' is that a man must 'follow' only his beautiful associates around him if he must 'follow' any woman?.... I'm not sure I understand the sense in this your assumption.

And then again, you claim the girl was pregnant and so therefore she must have paper evidence that she was pregnant becaise she lives in Canada?.... Abeg am I even talking to an adult here? undecided

Anyway, all I can say is that you are just another ridiculously naive, gullible and probably brainwashed Nigerian 'religious' person

All your arguments are dried up obviously...
You dont have points again that is whyvu resort to ad hominem .....

Your criticism and hatred of nigerian pastors is what dragged you to this story....
Having seen that u people have been disgraced u start holding on to straws to save you from drowning....

Its a sorry sight.

All the points u have stated above has no single fact point to back it up.
All are assumptions.

Yet u call me "brainwashed"

For your notice, The girl was arrested while trying to blackmail.....you are so ignorant u couldnt read that...
Yet u call us "brainwashed"

Besides if she was arrested unlawfully by now,
Her lawyer, keyamo would have been talking about suing for unlawful detention..

Oh, so now u also claim its no longer police that went to sapele, its overzealous members that went there.....
I am sure they must have also gone to her sister and father.....

On this thread alone, your tongue has wagged almost a minimum of 3 different conspiracy theories......

You r a disgrace. Honestly
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by obailala(m): 8:58am On Mar 27, 2017
felixomor:

All your arguments are dried up obviously...
You dont have points again that is whyvu resort to ad hominem .....

Your criticism and hatred of nigerian pastors is what dragged you to this story....
Having seen that u people have been disgraced u start holding on to straws to save you from drowning....

Its a sorry sight.

All the points u have stated above has no single fact point to back it up.
All are assumptions.

Yet u call me "brainwashed"

For your notice, The girl was arrested while trying to blackmail.....you are so ignorant u couldnt read that...
Yet u call us "brainwashed"

Besides if she was arrested unlawfully by now,
Her lawyer, keyamo would have been talking about suing for unlawful detention..

Oh, so now u also claim its no longer police that went to sapele, its overzealous members that went there.....
I am sure they must have also gone to her sister and father.....

On this thread alone, your tongue has wagged almost a minimum of 3 different conspiracy theories......

You r a disgrace. Honestly

I dont hate pastors, not at all, I am a Christian myself. I have also not said or accused the pastor of doing anything (if you can read and discern, I'm sure you should have noticed that). I'm glad you noticed that I've been spinning different possible and opposing theories on this thread, supporting the girl at some point and supporting the pastor at other points. That is because there are several possibilities and until the full story truly comes out, my mind is always open to entertain different possibilities (I am not a gullible person or a person who jumps into conclusions).

What I hate and what I've been speaking about on this thread is blind followership and the kind of ridiculous gullibility people like yourself have been exhibiting on this thread. I guess my crime to you is not believing that pastors are infallible demi-gods who can do no harm. Sorry bro, I'm not like you, I am not a gullible sheep, I know pastors are humans too with blood flowing through their veins but that doesnt mean I hate pastors as you claim.

I repeat that the case in question has many possibilities and I cant make any conclusions based on the information available to the public so far.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by brotherly: 8:58am On Mar 27, 2017
felixomor:

1.Which story did u hear from the apostle?
2. Which part of Apostle story Doesnt add up,

And please dont change topic

For saying he has never met her in person before

For saying she has links with boko haram

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by felixomor: 9:08am On Mar 27, 2017
brotherly:

For saying he has never met her in person before

For saying she has links with boko haram

Please where is the proof he has met her in person before?
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by felixomor: 9:15am On Mar 27, 2017
obailala:
I dont hate pastors, not at all, I am a Christian myself. I have also not said or accused the pastor of doing anything (if you can read and discern, I'm sure you should have noticed that). I'm glad you noticed that I've been spinning different possible and opposing theories on this thread, supporting the girl at some point and supporting the pastor at other points. That is because there are several possibilities and until the full story truly comes out, my mind is always open to entertain different possibilities (I am not a gullible person or a person who jumps into conclusions).

What I hate and what I've been speaking about on this thread is blind followership and the kind of ridiculous gullibility people like yourself have been exhibiting on this thread. I guess my crime to you is not believing that pastors are infallible demi-gods who can do no harm. Sorry bro, I'm not like you, I am not a gullible sheep, I know pastors are humans too with blood flowing through their veins but that doesnt mean I hate pastors as you claim.

I repeat that the case in question has many possibilities and I cant make any conclusions based on the information available to the public so far.

Just look at someone who just spun conspiracy theories and even admitted it calling someone who is talking based on facts "gullible"....

Is is that people like u nowadays dont check the meaning of words before using them?

And please keep quiet on demi god blah blah
Nobody said Nobody is infallible, in short that us not the topic here....

Someone told a lie, her father came out to deny he wasnt part of it, yet u hanged on and keptbon hoping as if u were waiting for "rapture"..

Now the mother and sister came out, u r still blabbing conspiracy theories.....

And u call urself a Christian for depending on conspiracy theories....

Gerrarahia my friend...
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by alobright17(m): 10:16am On Mar 27, 2017
felixomor:

When you are ready to make sense,
Alert me undecided
Evidence of that .
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by obailala(m): 10:22am On Mar 27, 2017
felixomor:

Just look at someone who just spun conspiracy theories and even admitted it calling someone who is talking based on facts "gullible"....

Is is that people like u nowadays dont check the meaning of words before using them?

And please keep quiet on demi god blah blah
Nobody said Nobody is infallible, in short that us not the topic here....

Someone told a lie, her father came out to deny he wasnt part of it, yet u hanged on and keptbon hoping as if u were waiting for "rapture"..

Now the mother and sister came out, u r still blabbing conspiracy theories.....

And u call urself a Christian for depending on conspiracy theories....

Gerrarahia my friend...
Did you just say you are talking based on facts?... What facts?... How are you sure what you saying are sacred facts?.. Because you are also an omniscient and omnipresent demi-god who knows it all and who is everywhere right?

Maybe you don't know the meaning of the word 'theories' so I would replace that with the word 'possibilities' for your easy comprehension. In this situation, there are plenty possibilities and I know this because I am a smart and sensible person. There is a possibility that BOTH parties are lying or hiding something and once again, because I'm a smart person, I will not rush into believing any one side of the story until I can confirm I have heard it all.

Then again, you think it is unchristian-like for me to think there are different possibilities?... You claim I am believing in conspiracy theories and that is unchristian-like?.. What sort of shallow reasoning is this?.... I'm sorry boy, I believe that in every such case, there are plenty possibilities (or possible 'theories' if you like).

If you had half of the wisdom you claim to have, then you will understand the point being made that even the father denying or the mother and sister denying are not enough proof that the girl may completely be lying. I am not saying I believe the girl 100% but telling me that the mother coming out to deny her is a holy grail evidence of her lying about every single thing she said, then that's just ridiculous myopia and gullibility. I don't think it would be wise for me to continue this argument with your type whose imagination and judgement is entrapped in a tiny bubble. Good day!
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by felixomor: 10:27am On Mar 27, 2017
obailala:
Did you just say you are talking based on facts?... What facts?... How are you sure what you saying are sacred facts?.. Because you are also an omniscient and omnipresent demi-god who knows it all and who is everywhere?

Maybe you don't know the meaning of the word 'theories' so I would replace that with the word 'possibilities' for your easy comprehension. In this situation, there are plenty possibilities and I know this because I am a smart and sensible person. There is a possibility that BOTH parties are lying or hiding something and once again, because I'm a smart person, I will not rush into believing any one side of the story until I can confirm I have heard it all.

Then again, you think it is unchristian-like for me to think there are different possibilities?... You claim I am believing in conspiracy theories and that is unchristian-like?.. What sort of shallow reasoning is that?.... I'm sorry boy, I believe that in every such case, there are plenty possibilities (or possible 'theories' if you like).

If you had half of the wisdom you claim to have, then you will understand the point being made that even the father denying or the mother and sister denying are not enough proof that the girl may completely be lying. I am not saying I believe the girl 100% but telling me that the mother coming out to deny her is a holy grail evidence of her lying, then that's just ridiculous myopia and gullibility.

Please check the dictionary meaning of "facts"
Just like u believe your mother is your real biological mother....
Thats a fact.
Or have u done a DNa test to confirm if your mother is lying before....?

So there may also be a possibility your mother is lying, if u call these theories of yours possibility,

U agree?
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by obailala(m): 10:38am On Mar 27, 2017
felixomor:

Please check the dictionary meaning of "facts"
Just like u believe your mother is your real biological mother....
Thats a fact.
Or have u done a DNa test to confirm if your mother is lying before....?

So there may also be a possibility your mother is lying, if u call these theories of yours possibility,

U agree?
There is no one doubting or laying claims to my parenthood, there is no one claiming they bore me besides my mother and there is no one providing subtle exhibits claiming my mother isn't the one who truly bore me. So yeah, if the above was the case, i.e. someone doubting or arguing my parenthood, then yes, there is a 'possibility' that someone is lying, either the accuser or my mum. But then, it is the responsibility of the accuser to prove their case.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by felixomor: 10:40am On Mar 27, 2017
obailala:
There is no one doubting or laying claims to my parenthood, there is no one claiming they bore me besides my mother and there is no one providing subtle exhibits claiming my mother isn't the one who truly bore me. So yeah, if the above was the case, i.e. someone doubting or arguing my parenthood, then yes, there is a 'possibility' that someone is lying, either the accuser or my mum. But then, it is the responsibility of the accuser to prove their case.

And how will they prove their case?
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by obailala(m): 10:43am On Mar 27, 2017
felixomor:

And how will they prove their case?
It is left to them to decide that.. not my business. My business is to be objective and not irrationally emotional or sentimental. Even the chances are 99.99% to 0.001%, in English, it is called 'possibility,' and I'm sorry, i'm not stupid for believing there are always 'possibilities.'
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by felixomor: 10:47am On Mar 27, 2017
obailala:
It is left to them to decide that.. not my business . My business is to be objective and not irrationally emotional or sentimental. Even the chances are 99.99% to 0.001%, in English, it is called 'possibility,' and I'm sorry, i'm not stupid to believe there are 'possibilities.'

U see how u swim again?
How will they prove their case, u claim u dont know?

Yet u want to want to sound like an analyst on such matter... ?
You want to claim to be "objective".?

This is your Judas attitude i am exposing your eyes to..
You ser the problem?
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by obailala(m): 10:55am On Mar 27, 2017
felixomor:

U see how u swim again?
How will they prove their case, u claim u dont know?

Yet u want to want to sound like an analyst on such matter... ?
You want to claim to be "objective".?

This is your Judas attitude i am exposing your eyes to..
You ser the problem?
What the Bleep is this one talking about?... Someone accuses another person of stealing meat from cooking pot. I walk past the scene while the argument was ongoing and said 'there is a possibility that the suspect truly stole the meat.' Now you expect ME to be the one to explain how the investigation is going to be done?... You call me judas because I said it is none of my business?.. Are you even okay? angry undecided

Guy abeg comot for road, it's too early to start engaging people of your IQ level. Gbafuo! angry
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by felixomor: 11:00am On Mar 27, 2017
obailala:
What the Bleep is this one talking about?... Someone accuses another person of stealing meat from cooking pot. I walk past the scene while the argument was ongoing and said 'there is a possibility that the suspect truly stole the meat.' Now you expect ME to be the one to explain how the investigation is going to be done?... You call me judas because I said it is none of my business?.. Are you even okay? angry undecided

Guy abeg comot for road, it's too early to start engaging people of your IQ level. Gbafuo! angry

Keep quiet kid...
You dont only have problem with definition of "fact"
It seems you also have a very short memory.....
Please go and see the first comment u mentioned me on this page and read it...
And ask yourself what brought u into this discussion...

You are a disgrace to Nigerian youths.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by obailala(m): 11:03am On Mar 27, 2017
felixomor:

Keep quiet kid...
You dont only have problem with definition of "fact"
It seems you also have a very short memory.....
Please go and see the first comment u mentioned me on this page and read it...
And ask yourself what brought u into this discussion...

You are a disgrace to Nigerian youths.
No you are a disgrace to your education (if you have any).
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by felixomor: 11:04am On Mar 27, 2017
obailala:
No you are a disgrace to your education (if you have any).

Have u regained your memory now?
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by obailala(m): 11:11am On Mar 27, 2017
felixomor:

Have u regained your memory now?
I still stand by my first comment where I said you were equally guilty of the exact crime for which you called the other guy a fool. You claimed the guy was a fool because he had no evidence to prove his point that the pastor slept with the girl, but I reminded you that you also did not have any evidence to the contrary, except you want to claim you are omniscient and omnipresent around the pastor to know exactly what he does 24-7.

felixomor:

Please u have any evidence the man slept with her?
If u dont have evidence, i will know u r a fool...

Sorry to say
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by felixomor: 11:15am On Mar 27, 2017
obailala:
I still stand by my first comment where I said you were equally guilty of the exact crime for which you called the other guy a fool. You claimed the guy was a fool because he had no evidence to prove his point that the pastor slept with the girl, but I reminded you that you also did not have any evidence to the contrary, except you want to claim you are omniscient and omnipresent around the pastor to know exactly what he does 24-7.

Good.
Since nobody is omnipotent nor omniscient, in a matter like this what are then the other things that we will use to analyze this matter?
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by obailala(m): 11:21am On Mar 27, 2017
felixomor:

Good.
Since nobody is omnipotent nor omniscient, in a matter like this what are then the other things that we will use to analyze this matter?
I simply said there are plenty possibilities in the case, I am not saying the man or the woman is right but I will remain a spectator and wait for the principal actors to judge their matter themselves before I make any concluding statements. Na wisdom dem take dey put mouth inside man and woman matter...

The reason I was drawn into this argument was because I was disgusted at the way you insulted someone a 'fool' because the person didnt have any evidence to prove that the pastor slept with the girl, but then, you yourself also didn't have any convincing evidence to the contrary too.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by felixomor: 11:33am On Mar 27, 2017
obailala:
I simply said there are plenty possibilities in the case, I am not saying the man or the woman is right but I will remain a spectator and wait for the principal actors to judge their matter themselves before I make any concluding statements. Na wisdom dem take dey put mouth inside man and woman matter...

The reason I was drawn into this argument was because I was disgusted at the way you insulted someone a 'fool' because the person didnt have any evidence to prove that the pastor slept with the girl, but then, you yourself also didn't have any convincing evidence to the contrary too.

Again u r showing problem with vocab...
Please quote the statement that i used to call him fool?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apostle Chris Omatsola Prophecies On Nigeria And 2019 Election / Pope Francis Canonizes Jacinta And Francisco, Two Child Saints, Makes History / Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136