Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:55 PM

Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) (52677 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) / Free Shopping At Apostle Suleman's Church In Lagos, Omega Fire Ministry / Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by obailala(m): 11:51am On Mar 27, 2017
felixomor:

Again u r showing problem with vocab...
Please quote the statement that i used to call him fool?
I quoted it in my last response to you, but since you claim you have amnesia, here is your original statement again for your reading pleasure.

felixomor:

Please u have any evidence the man slept with her?
If u dont have evidence, i will know u r a fool...

Sorry to say
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by felixomor: 11:59am On Mar 27, 2017
obailala:
I quoted it in my last response to you, but since you claim you have amnesia, here is your original statement again for your reading pleasure.

U clearly are not good in grammar!

Is that an insult or a challenge?
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by obailala(m): 12:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
felixomor:

Grammar right?.. i'm sorry it's an insult because what you challenged him to do is clearly an impossibility; he isn't omnipresent or omniscient so there's no way he can provide evidence that the man had anything to do with the girl beyond whatever statements the girl has made or whatever evidence she has produced. You were indirectly calling him a fool so quit trying to be smart about it.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by obailala(m): 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
felixomor:

Meanwhile you also extended the insult to me when I pointed out to you that you might just have been as guilty of the same crime as the original guy you termed a 'fool.' I'm sure if you didnt think it was an insult, you wouldn't have returned to attack me as you did below so please, stop trying to be clever by half with your new grammatical twist.

felixomor:

Yes, what u r seeing on this page is evidence she lied...
That is enough for any law coirt to nail her already
Now bring your evidence....or accept that u guys are fools...
Challenge indeed!
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by felixomor: 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
obailala:

Meanwhile you also extended the insult to me when I pointed out to you that you might just have been as guilty of the same crime as the original guy you termed a 'fool.' I'm sure if you didnt think it was an insult, you wouldn't have returned to attack me as you did below so please, stop trying to be clever by half with your new grammatical twist.

Challenge indeed!

Yes or No
There are better ways to dodge a simple question...
U are learning...

Pls answer
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by felixomor: 12:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
obailala:

Grammar right?.. i'm sorry it's an insult because what you challenged him to do is clearly an impossibility ; he isn't omnipresent or omniscient so there's no way he can provide evidence that the man had anything to do with the girl beyond whatever statements the girl has made or whatever evidence she has produced. You were indirectly calling him a fool so quit trying to be smart about it.

Oh so u know its "impossibility" yet supported the person i was replying who had earlier outrightly claimed he slept with her.......

You see your life?
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by obailala(m): 12:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
felixomor:

Oh so u know its "impossibility" yet supported the person i was replying who had earlier outrightly claimed he slept with her.......

You see your life?
You see yourself?... you've been bragging about your stellar grammar and comprehension skills but you couldnt understand a single paragraph statement I made.

Kindly point out where I supported his claims?... For the records (and I would say this the umpteenth time and maybe you will comprehend one day), I simply reminded you that you were equally guilty of the exact same crime of 'hasty conclusions' which you accused that guy off.

What is your tribe?.. maybe if I write this statement in your language them maybe you might be able yo comprehend it. You asked him to provide evidence that the pastor slept with the girl, failure of which would make him a fool. I simply reminded you that you dont also have any better evidence proving your own point too.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by obailala(m): 12:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
felixomor:

Yes or No
There are better ways to dodge a simple question...
U are learning...

Pls answer
Just imagine I tell you that you and your family are big fools if you cant provide proper evidence that the pastor is saying the truth?... I'm sure you would take that as a challenge and not an insult?
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by felixomor: 12:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
obailala:
You see yourself?... you've been bragging about your stellar grammar and comprehension skills but you couldnt understand a single paragraph statement I made.

Kindly point out where I supported his claims?... For the records (and I would say this the umpteenth time and maybe you will comprehend one day), I simply reminded you that you were equally guilty of the exact same crime of 'hasty conclusions' which you accused that guy off.

What is your tribe?.. maybe if I write this statement in your language them maybe you might be able yo comprehend it. You asked him to provide evidence that the pastor slept with the girl, failure of which would make him a fool. I simply reminded you that you dont also have any better evidence proving your own point too.

He claimed h slept with her outrightly
And backed it up with zero evidence
And I called him out, challenging him to proof

Please what was my own claim i made on this thread?
Quote me verbatim where i made a claim and let me give u the corresponding evidence to back it up...
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by obailala(m): 12:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
felixomor:

He claimed h slept with her outrightly
And backed it up with zero evidence
And I called him out, challenging him to proof

Please what was my own claim i made on this thread?
Quote me verbatim where i made a claim and let me give u the corresponding evidence to back it up...
Oh I see!... You now have no claims?... you aren't claiming that the pastoe had nothing to do with the girl right?.... So are you now claiming you are like me who has openly made no claims on this thread but rather believes that there are several possibilities?
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by felixomor: 12:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
obailala:

Just imagine I tell you that you and your family are big fools if you cant provide proper evidence that the pastor is saying the truth?... I'm sure you would take that as a challenge and not an insult?

And that is if i came out to make a claim before, right?
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by felixomor: 12:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
obailala:
Oh I see!... You now have no claims?... you aren't claiming that the pastoe had nothing to do with the girl right?.... So are you now claiming you are like me who has openly made no claims on this thread but rather believes that there are several possibilities?

Please follow simple line of thought,

Quote my claim, verbatim ....
I am waiting
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by obailala(m): 12:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
felixomor:

And that is if i came out to make a claim before, right?

Oh, so you have no claims?... so what exactly again has been your point all through this thread?.... bearing in mind that you attacked me for saying "anything could have possibly happened" angry
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by obailala(m): 12:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
felixomor:

Please follow simple line of thought,

Quote my claim, verbatim ....
I am waiting
No I am not going to quote your claim... you kindly tell me what it is?... what point exactly have you been driving at with your arguments all through this thread?
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by felixomor: 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
obailala:
Oh, so you have no claims?... so what exactly again has been your point all through this thread?.... bearing in mind that you attacked me for saying "anything could have possibly happened" angry

Please u have seen all the while that u never really followed this story?

U jumped on it because it is your desire to see nigerian pastors fall ba?

because if u had followed, u would think properly before mentioning me....
But no, u were in a hurry
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by felixomor: 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
obailala:
No I am not going to quote your claim... you kindly tell me what it is?... what point exactly have you been driving at with your arguments all through this thread?

So i should tell u, yet u had effontery to mention me?
When u couldnt even read and comprehend what i was saying?

If i call u something now,they will say see what a Christian is saying.....

Just gerrarahia
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by obailala(m): 12:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
felixomor:

Please u have seen all the while that u never really followed this story?

U jumped on it because it is your desire to see nigerian pastors fall ba?

because if u had followed, u would think properly before mentioning me....
But no, u were in a hurry
felixomor:

So i should tell u, yet u had effontery to mention me?
When u couldnt even read and comprehend what i was saying?

If i call u something now,they will say see what a Christian is saying.....

Just gerrarahia
1. The other dude was of the opinion that the pastor slept with the girl. You blasted him!

2. I was of the opinion that there are different possibilities; that the pastor may or may have not slept with the girl and that I would only be an open minded spectator until I get real convincing evidence. You also blasted me and even questioned my Christianity for daring to leave an open mind to different possibilities!

Judging from point 1 and 2 above, I am not a kid, neither am I retardedd, so I dont need you to spell it out to me, I simply assumed your position on the matter based on your long trail of arguments and it's been several hours of arguments and you've not thought it wise to clarify what your position is?... I'm not sure I understand why.

So now big bros abeg no vex, I must have comprehended you differently or wrongly, so abeg na beg I dey beg you, please tell us what your claim is?... What exactly is the point you've been trying to make on this thread since last night?
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Temysteve(m): 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
Toluabigr8:

i will rather go poo dan insulting akindindinrin like u...my friend go and read utme is around d corner and work on your diction pls..
hahahahahahahah! Sorry its NEGATIVE
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Toluabigr8(m): 1:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
Temysteve:
hahahahahahahah! Sorry its NEGATIVE

sorry 4 urself mr ebina....u jst see #100 card deducted frm ur food money to reply me...my friend go and work on ur diction
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Temysteve(m): 8:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
Toluabigr8:

sorry 4 urself mr ebina....u jst see #100 card deducted frm ur food money to reply me...my friend go and work on ur diction
Lol. At first, i taught u'll speak like some1 with intellect, but all i can see is a guy with a 'low infinitesimal' nd no iota of common sense.... Bring on d nxt 1 (i dnt use my feeding allowance 2 recharge)
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Toluabigr8(m): 8:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
Temysteve:
Lol. At first, i taught u'll speak like some1 with intellect, but all i can see is a guy with a 'low infinitesimal' nd no iota of common sense.... Bring on d nxt 1 (i dnt use my feeding allowance 2 recharge)
it is high time i stopped replying daft someone like u i gat money to make....tank God u are heeding to my instruction abt ur diction...even though it took you hours to compose those sentences.keep trying kid..
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Temysteve(m): 11:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
Toluabigr8:

it is high time i stopped replying daft someone like u i gat money to make....tank God u are heeding to my instruction abt ur diction...even though it took you hours to compose those sentences.keep trying kid..
I'm not a social media addict, if nt so, i'll sure give u ur reply rapidly. But i dnt need dat. I'm more matured nd natured more than the way u think. U can keep on quotin me. The choice is ur #I'mOut!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apostle Chris Omatsola Prophecies On Nigeria And 2019 Election / Pope Francis Canonizes Jacinta And Francisco, Two Child Saints, Makes History / Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.