Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,951 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:32 AM

Share Your Opinion: What Attracts You To A Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Opinion: What Attracts You To A Lady? (1223 Views)

What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? / What Attracts Women To Men? 11 Secrets / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Opinion: What Attracts You To A Lady? by SeyiKings: 7:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
What really attracts you to a lady? I thought it was the same for everybody until I spoke with my friends.
First off, when I see a lady, the thing that attract me is her face, if the face is not pretty, that's no no from me. No tribal marks.
Then I look at the height, not too short because I'm tall and the last thing is that she must be slim but not to slim.
One of my friend said, it is the breast and the back that attracts him. Another said that it is the complexion.
What really attracts you to a lady? Don't come and say it's her character because how can you know the character of a lady you just saw?
Re: Share Your Opinion: What Attracts You To A Lady? by YOUNGrapha(m): 7:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
1) camel toe
2) huge breast
3) big ass
4) kim Kardashian shape
5) natural colour

those of u saying brilliant/intelligent/educated mtcheww no woman acquire those thing (excluding my mother and sisters) every other women are olodo

1 Like

Re: Share Your Opinion: What Attracts You To A Lady? by Ezemann(m): 7:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
Fine legs
Re: Share Your Opinion: What Attracts You To A Lady? by Rexhenrex(m): 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
for me as her character then face,then dress gan!
Re: Share Your Opinion: What Attracts You To A Lady? by enshi(m): 7:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
It has remained fluent english, true feminism and sincerely i am attracted to a good shape than a beautiful face... The ass must not be big at all.. Like wise the breast, then i will love her to the moon and back Immediately she says "i work"

1 Like

Re: Share Your Opinion: What Attracts You To A Lady? by FvckShiT(m): 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
Her fůcking blöwjob technique like Aderola15

Onion bootey like Bumbae1

average booobs like amarabae

not too fůcking short like prettythicksme

hot in bed like sexyceline

for a Fůcking start

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Opinion: What Attracts You To A Lady? by dhamstar(m): 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
1. Her Intelligence
2. Her Natural Beauty
3. Her Confidence
4. Her Oratory skills
5. Her Cooking skills
6. Her Bedroom skills
Re: Share Your Opinion: What Attracts You To A Lady? by ifex370(m): 7:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ya*** ya*** ya*** grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Opinion: What Attracts You To A Lady? by alobright17(m): 7:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
physically or?
Re: Share Your Opinion: What Attracts You To A Lady? by JacksonD7: 7:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
Physical

1.Fair skin

2.Legs

3.Curves in the right places

Other stuff

4.character

5.cooking skills

6.decency

7.intelligence

1 Like

Re: Share Your Opinion: What Attracts You To A Lady? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
Guys above me sha, na their type dey marry ugly babez grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

If you quote me to type rubbish, you'll see me in your house with my precious golf stick angry angry angry

NP: Sin city kiss
Re: Share Your Opinion: What Attracts You To A Lady? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
FvckShiT:
Her fůcking blöwjob technique like Adero.la15

Onion bootey like Bumb.ae1

average booobs like amar.abae

not too fůcking short like prettythick.sme

hot in bed like sex.yceline

for a Fůcking start

Fvckshittttttttt angry angry angry
Re: Share Your Opinion: What Attracts You To A Lady? by FvckShiT(m): 8:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
grin[quote author=Aderola15 post=54974601][/quote]
Re: Share Your Opinion: What Attracts You To A Lady? by firstking01(m): 8:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
Nothingundecided
Re: Share Your Opinion: What Attracts You To A Lady? by shams040(m): 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
Aderola15:
Guys above me sha, na their type dey marry ugly babez grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

If you quote me to type rubbish, you'll see me in your house with my precious golf stick angry angry angry

Lol, only nms and NDA guys knws d important of dat stick.
Re: Share Your Opinion: What Attracts You To A Lady? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
FvckShiT:
Her fůcking blöwjob technique like Adero.la15

Onion bootey like Bumb.ae1

average booobs like amara.bae

not too fůcking short like prettyth.icksme

hot in bed like sexyc.eline

for a Fůcking start
Chaiiiii grin grin
Re: Share Your Opinion: What Attracts You To A Lady? by FvckShiT(m): 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
prettythicksme:
Chaiiiii grin grin

tongue grin angry
Re: Share Your Opinion: What Attracts You To A Lady? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
Chocolate, chubby and busty. CCB

BG - BoobGuy
Re: Share Your Opinion: What Attracts You To A Lady? by adajoe555: 8:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
Aderola15:

who you help
Re: Share Your Opinion: What Attracts You To A Lady? by jonaifame22(m): 9:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
When I'm looking at her from the front then it's the breast, but if I am lookn at her frm the back it's the yansh, buh per adventure I'm viewing frm the side then it's obviously the breasts and the yansh

My 2 cents, some people might not like this buh dis is me

1 Like

Re: Share Your Opinion: What Attracts You To A Lady? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
adajoe555:

who you help

Aderola... So, what's your case? undecided
Re: Share Your Opinion: What Attracts You To A Lady? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
FvckShiT:
grin

This ya excitement today is unusual ooo, comman gimme the chocolates you ate. cheesy
Re: Share Your Opinion: What Attracts You To A Lady? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
jonaifame22:
When I'm looking at her from the front then it's the breast, but if I am lookn at her frm the back it's the yansh, buh per adventure I'm viewing frm the side then it's obviously the breasts and the yansh

My 2 cents, some people might not like this buh dis is me

A Gay spotted
Re: Share Your Opinion: What Attracts You To A Lady? by FvckShiT(m): 9:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
Aderola15:

This ya excitement today is unusual ooo, comman gimme the chocolates you ate. cheesy

you fůcking mean you wanna fůcking taste that fůcking big chocolate I fůcking got down there

deep fůcking throat båby grin
Re: Share Your Opinion: What Attracts You To A Lady? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
shams040:

Lol, only nms and NDA guys knws d important of dat stick.

Military school? What's the importance of the stick?
Re: Share Your Opinion: What Attracts You To A Lady? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
FvckShiT:

you fůcking mean you wanna fůcking taste that fůcking big chocolate I fůcking got down there

deep fůcking throat båby grin

Haaaaaaa shocked shocked shocked

Ya fvckin mad my fvckin friend angry undecided

*Runs outta thread* grin tongue
Re: Share Your Opinion: What Attracts You To A Lady? by secondincommand: 9:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
Her chubbiness..... cheesy nd if her skin type is .... Choco.... Men....... Why m i even telling.... M weak point.. :-/
Re: Share Your Opinion: What Attracts You To A Lady? by FvckShiT(m): 9:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
Aderola15:

Haaaaaaa shocked shocked shocked

Ya fvckin mad my fvckin friend angry undecided

*Runs outta thread* grin tongue

grin grin

Hey! Slow d fůck down yo

Nobody ain't mad grin
Re: Share Your Opinion: What Attracts You To A Lady? by FvckShiT(m): 9:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
secondincommand:
Her chubbiness..... cheesy nd if her skin type is .... Choco.... Men....... Why m i even telling.... M weak point.. :-/

you fůcking love em fůcking big grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Opinion: What Attracts You To A Lady? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
Beauty and posture
Re: Share Your Opinion: What Attracts You To A Lady? by secondincommand: 10:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
FvckShiT:

you fůcking love em fůcking big grin
....... Yea bro.... The bigga the better...... Haaaaaa...... Dream come true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Opinion: What Attracts You To A Lady? by secondincommand: 10:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
Aderola15:

Hello miss u chubby undecided
Aderola15:

Hello miss u chubby

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teamtissue Or Teamwater / Nioh / Please I Need Urgent Help ; How Can I Stop This Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.