Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,910 members, 7,872,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart (37337 Views)

I'm Not Marrying My Girlfriend Again, Her Boobs Have Fallen (picture) / My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend / Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Seanjay(m): 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
ZarZar:

I really don't know what to say to this. Just leave her alone if the love feels one sided to you.

Now you just get what am trying to say, The love is now one sided with me been the only person trying to make it work and she been the boss and whenever i stopped calling and stuff she will still come after me, like the last time because of her i had to change my numbers and didnt wished her happy birthday so as to get her upset and mad at me, after a while that she couldnt reach me she came to my house, and have tried to talk to her several time to make a decision, yet she couldnt she kept fluctuating like nepa light i just tire for the girl after 5 to 4yrs of relationship...
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
Seanjay:

Now you just get what am trying to say, The love is now one sided with me been the only person trying to make it work and she been the boss and whenever i stopped calling and stuff she will still come after me, like the last time because of her i had to change my numbers and didnt wished her happy birthday so as to get her upset and mad at me, after a while that she couldnt reach me she came to my house, and have tried to talk to her several time to make a decision, yet she couldnt she kept fluctuating like nepa light i just tire for the girl after 5 to 4yrs of relationship...

Wow, I'm sorry. Move on. That sucks. I'm sure you don't wanna be nobody's 2nd option. If she can't make a snap decision then she's obviously weighing her options. F her!

1 Like

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by enshi(m): 4:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
Titilayooni:
Was she the one that put the money in ur account? So because she is giving u pussy now,she wants to dictate how u spend the money meant for your future...Guy,tell her to enter the next BRt, correct babe is coming jare.

Gbam!!! This one got to me wella

*correct Babe is coming jare*
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Seanjay(m): 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
ZarZar:

Wow, I'm sorry. Move on. That sucks. I'm sure you don't wanna be nobody's 2nd option. If she can't make a snap decision then she's obviously weighing her options. F her!

Thank you ooo thats why i was surprised when you called me a stalker, am never one and will never be, i just go extreme to make anyone am with happy thats all... But not anymore ooo them don teach me..

1 Like

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by seangy4konji: 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
So u really travelled t see her in another state and she intentionally did nt see u and you still call her bae

What oath.one rude boy is scattering that office and don't spend on her again.

U r a confirmed mumu

1 Like

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by aamstih: 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
Brother, First and foremost, the oath is inconsequential, you can't be involved in a sexual relationship and you expect the Holy Bible to serve as the referee.

The oath only instilled some fear in you inorder for you to keep away from other girls sexually it did not really do much good, self discipline would have done better.

On her part, she has been very inconsiderate which is a very big turnoff. Pick her calls, listen to what she has to say (she could be trying to apologise for her earlier overreactions). Personally, if you know that the apartment she wants to get is way out of her income dont assist her, if what you have been saving money for is very important and would add to you think harder about parting with cadh, if when you finally call and all she is saying is 'I' and not condidering why you were saving the cash pls she's not worth the stress.

You may not appreciate all the counsel about leaving her for good, we perfectly understand, 'love' has beclouded your objectivity but you would be glad you took the right step 7 months from now.

By the way, were you guys planning to get married or just having fun and how old are you guys cos I tend to see some juvenile inclinations (no insult intended) from both party?

enshi:

1. The money is supposed to better the relationship with time

2. Without the oath i would have remained the fvckboy that i was and i May really not be this attached to her

3. The relationship is very intimate and well defined

4. Love her still , been thinking, seeing her Calls and not taking it its a big load on me... This is cos i know once i reconcile she must ask for the money

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by aamstih: 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
Brother, First and foremost, the oath is inconsequential, you can't be involved in a sexual relationship and you expect the Holy Bible to serve as the referee.

The oath only instilled some fear in you inorder for you to keep away from other girls sexually it did not really do much good, self discipline would have done better.

On her part, she has been very inconsiderate which is a very big turnoff. Pick her calls, listen to what she has to say (she could be trying to apologise for her earlier overreactions). Personally, if you know that the apartment she wants to get is way out of her income dont assist her, if what you have been saving money for is very important and would add to you think harder about parting with cadh, if when you finally call and all she is saying is 'I' and not condidering why you were saving the cash pls she's not worth the stress.

You may not appreciate all the counsel about leaving her for good, we perfectly understand, 'love' has beclouded your objectivity but you would be glad you took the right step 7 months from now.

By the way, were you guys planning to get married or just having fun and how old are you guys cos I tend to see some juvenile inclinations (no insult intended) from both party?

Don't put unnecessary stress on yourself she may have found a new love and trying to play a hard ball on you.

enshi:

1. The money is supposed to better the relationship with time

2. Without the oath i would have remained the fvckboy that i was and i May really not be this attached to her

3. The relationship is very intimate and well defined

4. Love her still , been thinking, seeing her Calls and not taking it its a big load on me... This is cos i know once i reconcile she must ask for the money
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by enshi(m): 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
aamstih:

She is 23 and i am older by a few years... And yes marrige was the terminus
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Ryocaj(m): 5:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
Do people still date? with all these Instagram n Snapchat girls everywhere.. no one is loyal again o..na 2 just bleep n gboju o..

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
Seanjay:

Thank you ooo thats why i was surprised when you called me a stalker, am never one and will never be, i just go extreme to make anyone am with happy thats all... But not anymore ooo them don teach me..

My apologies about that. I thought you were being sarcastic. Too many annoying people on NL. But now I get that you were being serious & I truly sympathize. It does feel off when people make half-ass attempts, so I get how you must be feeling. Whatever. Their loss. Fresh starts are always better than some people's bs anyway. On to your next adventure if she doesn't wanna meet you halfway. Nobody is irreplaceable.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by OgbeniSamm(m): 5:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
enshi:
Some days ago i sought help concerning my gf who is a Social media freak.. Especially with posting slaying pics.

We actually got over the misunderstanding and tried to move on but it was after then that the unthinkable happened.. . She needed to move to a new apartment and therefore wanted me to suport her in raising some money...

She is aware i have some money in my account which was meant for something by next month but surprisingly she asked Me to help her from the money..

I tried giving her reasons why i shouldnt risk taking out money from the account but she refused to understand..

Recall that we stay in differnt states?? So i traveled to her state so as to explain things face to face but to my surprise she refused to see me though she earlier warned me not to try coming cos she would intentionally avoid seeing me but i took the risk just to see how mean she could get..

After waiting for hours and she didnt show up, i returned back to my state and yet i tried to fix things but this time she said things will go her way, and she mated out some rules to me...

These rules are evidently pointing out that she wants to start touring the state with her friends.. And believe me she will surely cheat..

We fell out on phone that sunday night and since then i have blocked her on my fb, whatsapp, and even deleted her number. She noticed it and sent me a text telling me that i was mean and heartless..

Since sunday she has been calling me but cos her number is barred on true caller i only see it as missed calls..

I really dont know if she wants us to make up or she is calling for the money..

The worst is we had an oath with the bible to stay fidel with each other and sincerely i think she had kept to the oath until now and like wise have i...

Pls what do i do cos i am not ready to touch the money meant for something serious and i cant continue with her based on the rules she gave then lastly we are on oath..

Be a man, she needs to be properly guided and since she's refusing guidance. Let her be. Never let that lady (whose character uv described) teleguide. Stand on ur ground and be a man. About the oath, talk to a man of God to guide u.
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by OgbeniSamm(m): 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
enshi:
Some days ago i sought help concerning my gf who is a Social media freak.. Especially with posting slaying pics.

We actually got over the misunderstanding and tried to move on but it was after then that the unthinkable happened.. . She needed to move to a new apartment and therefore wanted me to suport her in raising some money...

She is aware i have some money in my account which was meant for something by next month but surprisingly she asked Me to help her from the money..

I tried giving her reasons why i shouldnt risk taking out money from the account but she refused to understand..

Recall that we stay in differnt states?? So i traveled to her state so as to explain things face to face but to my surprise she refused to see me though she earlier warned me not to try coming cos she would intentionally avoid seeing me but i took the risk just to see how mean she could get..

After waiting for hours and she didnt show up, i returned back to my state and yet i tried to fix things but this time she said things will go her way, and she mated out some rules to me...

These rules are evidently pointing out that she wants to start touring the state with her friends.. And believe me she will surely cheat..

We fell out on phone that sunday night and since then i have blocked her on my fb, whatsapp, and even deleted her number. She noticed it and sent me a text telling me that i was mean and heartless..

Since sunday she has been calling me but cos her number is barred on true caller i only see it as missed calls..

The worst is we had an oath with the bible to stay fidel with each other and sincerely i think she had kept to the oath until now and like wise have i...

Pls what do i do cos i am not ready to touch the money meant for something serious and i cant continue with her based on the rules she gave then lastly we are on oath..

Be a man, she needs to be properly guided and since she's refusing guidance. Let her be. Never let that slaymama (whose character uv described) teleguide u. Stand on ur ground and be a man. About the oath, talk to a man of God to guide u.
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Seanjay(m): 5:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
ZarZar:

My apologies about that. I thought you were being sarcastic. Too many annoying people on NL. But now I get that you were being serious & I truly sympathize. It does feel off when people make half-ass attempts, so I get how you must be feeling. Whatever. Their loss. Fresh starts are always better than some people's bs anyway. On to your next adventure if she doesn't wanna meet you halfway. Nobody is irreplaceable.

Thank you for having this conversation with me, i dont know but i feel so much relieved... You are a wonderful person.. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
Seanjay:

Thank you for having this conversation with me, i dont know but i feel so much relieved... You are a wonderful person.. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Awww, thank you. Although I should be the last person to give relationship advice lol, but I guess it favours objectivity when you're not the one emotionally involved. All the best. Glad I could help lessen some load smiley

1 Like

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
Onnasucs1:
grin No problem, I will request for Lawlahdey 's left leg too wink
You well so?? sad
Onnasucs1:
grin No problem, I will request for Lawlahdey 's left leg too wink
You well so??
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Onnasucs1(m): 6:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
Lawlahdey:
You well so?? sadYou well so??
kiss

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by 30secs(m): 6:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
My brother, wetin you want make we do now?
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Bwaal(m): 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
enshi:

I hold the bible to be Sacred besides i love(d) her more reason i did it

Then lastly it made me a better person... Brother i was more than a [b]Fuckboy[/b]Before that oath

grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Nancy2016: 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
Freewoman:
You swear with bible abi?, na mad you dey go so, beta repent, now, now, ok, see, find out why she require to change her apartment, she can't be homeless while you are saving the money for something so important according to your explanation, accommodation is important too, if the change of apartment is as a result of a quit notice from the property owner, please help her secure shelter first, if not, you may be right to save your money, please note that homeless girls do anything to survive , yes, anything, so deal with today and leave tomorrow to take care of itself

Is he her father? What has she been doing with her money? The guy has been so nice, trying to reason with her. You see why men call women liabilities. So relationships are now a money-making business for women? So the guy's needs are not important too? He has already said the money is earmarked for something, so why should he spend it?

1 Like

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by sambisa5: 6:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
enshi:

God bless you for real...
Was thinking girls would speak in her favour...
God bless you again

Do u know if he a male in disguise
But you were just too fast in deleting her from everywhere around your life, barring her lines etc,,,
u know ladies are rarely able to think straight when they are annoyed or emotional down,,,
No oath is meaningless and therefore should not be handled carelessly,,,,the Bible is also involved,,,, God is not mocked whatever a man sows he reaps....
Ecclesiastics,,, says ''do not let ur mouth put you to sin,,,,,do not make vows and then not fulfil them,,, it has great consequences,,, the end is not always good,,,,cos the power of life and death is in the tongue. I said this becos i already sense fear shaking away from your voice because of the so called oath.
My advice is that you go back and reconcile with her ,,,, there are so many ways you can resolve this issue without giving her that money,,,,
Don't endanger your life,,,, be wise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by NaWetinDey(m): 6:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
Pussy oath!

smh

Don't dare waste that money on something you had not planned. You are obviously her slave, how could you have taken oath with a woman who does not respect your plans, who gives you conditions?

Go and ask questions about what to do with your oath abeg.
Men easily fail in the oath thing and you know why?
1. the woman can derive a level of happiness from men flirting around her and she can get money from them without having sex.
2. you, on the other hand, cannot be that close with a woman without wanting to penetrate. In fact, a woman can choose not to fall for a man no matter how much he tries but a she can get most men to sleep with her if she is beautiful enough and determined.

You have given her a level of freedom to flirt (and maybe without having sex with others) and it will continue killing your heart. Don't dare cheat because you think she does, it could bring you to your knees or worse still. Look for a way to get her to break the oath with you in agreement.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by TinaAnita(f): 7:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
What is so important that you can't touch that particular money and yet you claimed you love her? She should just move on with her life and forget about you. You must be stingy!
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
Pussy made you loose your senses.
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Adeebiwa09(m): 7:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
enshi:

Good evening sir many people have actually dealt with it I have read through it I just want to make two fresh points before then "I stand with you" I am glad you stood your ground not just with the money but the rules matter (it's just absurd and annoying) I highly commend you.

Now to my point
1. The Bible is not an agent for oath taking its just religion (you won't find a proper place where that was done in scriptures) and diabolical (we copied the culture of occults who swears by idols diety and the likes). Bible says let your yes be yes and no be no
2. From comments I think you have been sexually involved with each other why then do you use an Holy entity when you are not doing what it teaches this not only nullifies your oath but makes it a joke but not as much as it made the use of the Bible in this context

I admonish you that you do what the Bible teaches and not make it a joke remember the Lord knoweth those who are his (2 tim2:19) do not call him Lord if you won't do what he says

God bless you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
yomi007k:
grin
Bible oath koor, amadiohah oath ni.

No be politician wey de swear for court still de lie.
I beg move on wt ur life or suffer d consequences.
Lol @ the Italic!
But e be like say dah thing still dey work ooh
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Menscoli(f): 8:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
oath...dats serious!!!
I think you av not convinced her Enough...you can still try talk to her again...if she doesn'
t listen,then let her be....
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by mira4u: 8:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
Lol this reminds me of when I was still in school. My bf then wanted blood oath by all means. Today am glad I didn't give in2 his pressure.

Op your case is mild. I see no reason why you are bothered if you really want to call it quits.
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by flyforall: 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
pray to God
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Seanjay(m): 9:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
ZarZar:

Awww, thank you. Although I should be the last person to give relationship advice lol, but I guess it favours objectivity when you're not the one emotionally involved. All the best. Glad I could help lessen some load smiley

you might thought in yourself that you should be the last people to be given advice about relationship but God just made an angel today to help someone lessen his load in your words, For Today Youve Been An Angel And Much Helpful To Me.... LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by BBBlaze: 9:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
enshi:

I was just afraid you would see this... If i had my way wont have allowed you see it...

Thanks sexy... I wasnt expecting less from you.. What about what we talked about

we dey try put heads together to find a solution to ur problem, u dey anoda side dey call anoda woman SEXY...come dis man, u sure say u take dat oath soooo?
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
Seanjay:

you might thought in yourself that you should be the last people to be given advice about relationship but God just made an angel today to help someone lessen his load in your words, For Today Youve Been An Angel And Much Helpful
To Me.... LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You're so sweet

1 Like

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by BBBlaze: 9:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
TinaAnita:
What is so important that you can't touch that particular money and yet you claimed you love her? She should just move on with her life and forget about you. You must be stingy!

Tina, tina, tina...how many times i call u sooo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. / Things You Must Work On Before You Get Married / Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.