Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,309 members, 7,887,906 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:13 PM

I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart (37402 Views)

I'm Not Marrying My Girlfriend Again, Her Boobs Have Fallen (picture) / My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend / Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by enshi(m): 9:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
BBBlaze:

we dey try put heads together to find a solution to ur problem, u dey anoda side dey call anoda woman SEXY...come dis man, u sure say u take dat oath soooo?

Lols... Very funny ooh.. She is a bossom friend.. Ever since the first time i quoted Nma27 that has been what i call her by and besides the first and only time i saw her pic, she was sexy
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Seanjay(m): 10:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
ZarZar:

You're so sweet

No Worry Enjoy... Anyway Am Olamilekan...
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by yomi007k(m): 10:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
Tuham:

Lol @ the Italic!

But e be like say dah thing still dey work ooh

Anybody wey take such oath get problems n na dos problems get hunt d person later on.

Majority of successful marriages dont do all dt crap.
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by bolamide(f): 10:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
I hardly ever comment on threads online but I could not resist adding my voice to this by airing my take on this. Except you tell us that your gf had always been insensitive, greedy and unreasonable in course of your relationship, I want to believe there is a reason why she is so bitter about you not wanting to touch that money for her need.let's face it, of this girl is dating just you and being so committed to the extent of taking an oat with you, why then is it such a big deal that you support her on her financial issue? I know if the tables were to be turn round she wouldn't wait till it becomes an issue before she damn all consequences to support you so why not you now?
Except you convince me that the money is for a life and death situation, I see no reason you can't help as her one and only.I hope you are not being too tight fisted here?
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by TinaAnita(f): 11:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
BBBlaze:

Tina, tina, tina...how many times i call u sooo?
6 times I guess. E pain you?
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by TinaAnita(f): 11:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
lowkey28:
Pussy made you loose your senses.

As if you haven't lost your brain due to your love for pussy. Hypocrite!
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by BBBlaze: 11:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
TinaAnita:

6 times I guess. E pain you?

if i slap u thru wireless ehhh...u go know say na 3rd class dino get! grin cheesy wink
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by enshi(m): 11:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
bolamide:
I hardly ever comment on threads online but I could not resist adding my voice to this by airing my take on this. Except you tell us that your gf had always been insensitive, greedy and unreasonable in course of your relationship, I want to believe there is a reason why she is so bitter about you not wanting to touch that money for her need.let's face it, of this girl is dating just you and being so committed to the extent of taking an oat with you, why then is it such a big deal that you support her on her financial issue? I know if the tables were to be turn round she wouldn't wait till it becomes an issue before she damn all consequences to support you so why not you now?
Except you convince me that the money is for a life and death situation, I see no reason you can't help as her one and only.I hope you are not being too tight fisted here?

You surely made alot of sense... She was committed and was faithful too..
The money is set aside for a biz she is well aware of.. And sincerely sometimes i ignore her calls and all that was why she gave me the treatment when i went visiting.. My point on the accommodation is if she goes for a cheaper place then her finacial power can carry it
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by TinaAnita(f): 11:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
bolamide:

Dude is stingy and selfish that's all.
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by TinaAnita(f): 11:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
BBBlaze:

if i slap u thru wireless ehhh...u go know say na 3rd class dino get! grin cheesy wink

Go and die (in Oshiomonle's voice)
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by BBBlaze: 11:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
TinaAnita:

Go and die (in Oshiomonle's voice)

wit ur black face like naija film witch
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by enshi(m): 11:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
TinaAnita:

Dude is stingy and selfish that's all.

You sure needed my quote and now you have it....

Ok tell me why am i selfish pls
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by TinaAnita(f): 11:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
enshi:

You sure needed my quote and now you have it....

Ok tell me why am i selfish pls

If you aren't selfish you wouldn't be more concerned about your interest than hers. True love would go out of its way to make the other happy even though it's not convenient. It's not enough to declare love to someone, you have to back it up with actions. What could be more important than making your significant other happy? If you can't share the little you have with her then something is wrong. You don't want her to cheat on you and yet you don't want to do the needful? No you can't eat your cake and have it. Enough said.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
yomi007k:

Anybody wey take such oath get problems n na dos problems get hunt d person later on.

Majority of successful marriages dont do all dt crap.

No mind 'em
Thats how the devil go sit down jejely and some people will start playing with in breast.. grin
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Stlomo1s(f): 3:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
some people may find my response awkward but d truth here is......I need 2 made sometin clear here.....#wat is love?wen u truly in luv,honestly u will knw wat am talking abt ryt now...
being committed 2 a relationship means u ar ready 2 face d obstacles#reality##
op needing money in future or maybe some month ahead and ur gfrnd needing 2 change apartment ryt now?can u weigh both and try and come wit a conclusion on ur own?
ar u sure after d commitment wit d holy Bible,dere is NO infidelityif u ar sure then u shud knw beta Dan anyone on how 2 solve d puzzle on ground.....
wat kind of work is she doingcan d work sustain her financial stabilityif so den,in what way has she been of help??,if not,den u Hav 2 make it up 2 her....
her being wit u only means u MUST real
ly work extra hard on d liability for fidelity...
if wit all dis,u still find her appealing 2 u eye,den u ar d architect of ur misfortune...
woman are 2 b cared 4 but its must nt b in excess because once u start,it won't b easy 2 stop cos once u stopped,den u will sure loose her in d hand of anoda waitin hand of man.....
if she truly love u even without u given her d money,my broda she will surely come around without caring abt pride......stay blesses..
mind u if she is truly dating only u and u alone,pls Wie do u want her 2 get d money??Plss let's face 2day and let d future decides itself.....
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Freewoman(f): 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nancy2016:

Is he her father? What has she been doing with her money? The guy has been so nice, trying to reason with her. You see why men call women liabilities. So relationships are now a money-making business for women? So the guy's needs are not important too? He has already said the money is earmarked for something, so why should he spend it?

If i must admit that the father should rise on his responsibility, may i seek your permission to ask what the OP is doing with someone daughter to the extend of taking oath without the knowledge of the said father, guys should woke up to their responsibility or off girls pants , i beg una , Now it has come to pay house rent, bobo remember upcoming project, make i hear something, if you can't take care of girls, please go off their way, stop bordering them with all your lies
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Freewoman(f): 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chukazu:

G
So the boyfriend has now become her father in?

She not get papa?

Na now e go know say e get papa, when e dey tear em leg, e no no say e get papa abi to take permission from, abeg commot from road jareh, take up responsibility or fu,ck off the way
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by ipobbigot7: 8:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
enshi:
Some days ago i sought help concerning my gf who is a Social media freak.. Especially with posting slaying pics.

We actually got over the misunderstanding and tried to move on but it was after then that the unthinkable happened.. . She needed to move to a new apartment and therefore wanted me to suport her in raising some money...

She is aware i have some money in my account which was meant for something by next month but surprisingly she asked Me to help her from the money..

I tried giving her reasons why i shouldnt risk taking out money from the account but she refused to understand..

Recall that we stay in differnt states?? So i traveled to her state so as to explain things face to face but to my surprise she refused to see me though she earlier warned me not to try coming cos she would intentionally avoid seeing me but i took the risk just to see how mean she could get..

After waiting for hours and she didnt show up, i returned back to my state and yet i tried to fix things but this time she said things will go her way, and she mated out some rules to me...

These rules are evidently pointing out that she wants to start touring the state with her friends.. And believe me she will surely cheat..

We fell out on phone that sunday night and since then i have blocked her on my fb, whatsapp, and even deleted her number. She noticed it and sent me a text telling me that i was mean and heartless..

Since sunday she has been calling me but cos her number is barred on true caller i only see it as missed calls..

I really dont know if she wants us to make up or she is calling for the money..

The worst is we had an oath with the bible to stay fidel with each other and sincerely i think she had kept to the oath until now and like wise have i...

Pls what do i do cos i am not ready to touch the money meant for something serious and i cant continue with her based on the rules she gave then lastly we are on oath..

The last time i refused to comment on your post because i saw you are too childish and reading this one again you makes no difference.

Relationship is not for the immature please grow up.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by ayoadire: 9:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
AYOADIRE D&R ENTERPRISES

Are you in need of QUICK LOAN with pocket friendly interest rate?
Are you in PAID EMPLOYMENT?
Are you LIVING and WORKING in Lagos?

If your answers to the above questions are yes, contact Ayoadire D&R for your LOANS - (disbursement is within 24hrs after documentation).

Requirements
• Valid means of Identification (Driver’s License, National ID Card, International Passport)
• Work ID Card
• Passport Photograph
• Post-dated Cheques for repayment
• One (1) passport photograph
• Six months most recent salary bank statement
• Utility bill
We also do payroll lending, salary advance, cheque exchange e.t.c.
You can reach us via e-mail ayoadire@gmail.com

oman that I am, I will tell you that she is only after what you have.
How will a woman who loves a man abandon him even after his effort to see her? Reading your story, it is obvious this relationship is one-sided and could be unhealthy in the l
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by ayoadire: 9:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
AYOADIRE D&R ENTERPRISES

Are you in need of QUICK LOAN with pocket friendly interest rate?
Are you in PAID EMPLOYMENT?
Are you LIVING and WORKING in Lagos?

If your answers to the above questions are yes, contact Ayoadire D&R for your LOANS - (disbursement is within 24hrs after documentation).

Requirements
• Valid means of Identification (Driver’s License, National ID Card, International Passport)
• Work ID Card
• Passport Photograph
• Post-dated Cheques for repayment
• One (1) passport photograph
• Six months most recent salary bank statement
• Utility bill
We also do payroll lending, salary advance, cheque exchange e.t.c.
You can reach us via e-mail ayoadire@gmail.com

enshi:

She is a banker who Recently got transfered to a differnt state and puts up with a friends family... According to her, the family is becoming hostile therefore reason she wishes to find an accommodation..
But I told her to hang on a little longer...

Instead she applied for loan from her branch and was granted but the money aint still enough
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
First of all both the OP and his babe are both ...
Secondly about your other thread, it is illegal in Nigeria to run 2 degrees at same time.
Lastly I know you will still give her the money.
Then when you guys finally marry she will control you.
But Wetin concern me for the matter.
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by danbrowndmf(m): 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
Secondly about your other thread, it is illegal in Nigeria to run 2 degrees at same time.
Hello lady kindly check your mail I sent you a mail.
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by enshi(m): 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

We have successfully broken up.... More reason i was caught by your thread...
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
enshi:

We have successfully broken up.... More reason i was caught by your thread...

I don't do oaths.
Plus I can't take the risk of dating you knowing you had an oath before.
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by enshi(m): 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

We unanimously agreed to break the agreement Secondly the basis of the oath was to be faithful as long as we were dating...

I lost her cos of monetary issues and here i found a lady who understands that a relationship is symbiotic... For real you got my attention (unless ofcourse you werent being real with your thread) and i need to also let you that you are beautiful.. Your kind is for sure rare.... Keep being you.. I already envy who ever its gonna be
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Iamthoney(m): 6:29am On Sep 25, 2017
Oath ke? Nitori pussy? I mean who does poo like this in this modern age? Op are you normal? Yuck!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Prostitutes Clash In Turkey. Photos / How I Recommended A Lady For My Big Bro / What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.