Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,329 members, 7,937,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 10:20 AM

She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend (45290 Views)

Popular Yahoo Boy Leaks Indecent Photos Of Girl Begging To Be His Girlfriend / (pic)she Has Been Begging For My Dìck But... / See What This Girl Did To A Guy Who Has Been Begging Her For S.ex For 4yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by countryfive: 11:54pm On May 29, 2017
no matter what she does pretend you don't know what is happening.
Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 29, 2017
tosyne2much:
It's funny to how people give unrealistic advice.. Do they think it's easy to sit a lady down and make her realize you've been observing her green light and that you can't date her?. I mean, is it as easy as people are clamouring on this thread?

If MOST guys can lie about being single each time they meet a lady prettier than their girlfriends cheesy, do you think these same guys will tell a lady point and blank that they can't date her? Make we no dey deceive ourselves jawe

Lemme leave you all to display your hypocrisy on this thread

Maaaaa Nigga !
Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by tosyne2much(m): 12:45am On May 30, 2017
cruchenuti:

Maaaaa Nigga !
Abi I no talk am well ni?
Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:03am On May 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
Abi I no talk am well ni?

Yes Sir. You talk well oh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

(ladies Only) Is It Right For Your Boyfriend To Take You To An Hotel? / Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) / Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.