Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,919 members, 7,879,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:31 AM

I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam (8489 Views)

Why Do You Think Religion And Beliefs In God Or Gods Make Sense To People / I Think Religion Needs To Be Banned In This Country. / Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam by zionmade(m): 12:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
CatfishBilly:

I give up. If you know nothing about genetics don't come here and talk.
It's okay to be ignorant on some topics, it's not a crime, shoving half baked knowledge down people's throat, that is a crime.
You don't know genetics, accept it and move on. Heaven won't fall. Stop posting nonsense here.
U know wen people like come to show their talents in copy and paste we only tell dem, pls explain to dis old woman in a way she will understand wat sickness she is suffering from. And dat is d end of d road for many people. Am used to all those grammatical gabbages but wen i want to frustrate all ur copy and paste i go very simple. So bro u re frustrated now.
Next atheist can take over pls. Adepeter26 are u still ready?
Re: I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
zionmade:

On d bone marrow transfer i agree with u but wat has it got to do dna mutation?
Now have you heard of mutation before?
If you have, then we move to the nxt question
- What is mutation?
Mutation is the alteration in GENES. What are genes composed of? Are they not DNAs?
- Do you know of the two types of mutation?
Frameshift and Point Mutations
- Have you heard of the consequences of point Mutation (specifically Missense mutation).
Now what happens in Missense? A wrong amino acid is produced and substituted.
Now in sickle cell, the DNA codon CTC is replaced to CAC.

NOW, before you ask dumber question of "what has CTC & CAC gat to do with DNA", I will advice you know what DNAs are and the nucleotides involved in DNA.

Oooh lord of Jesus....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
zionmade:

U know wen people like come to show their talents in copy and paste we only tell dem, pls explain to dis old woman in a way she will understand wat sickness she is suffering from. And dat is d end of d road for many people. Am used to all those grammatical gabbages but wen i want to frustrate all ur copy and paste i go very simple. So bro u re frustrated now.
Next atheist can take over pls. Adepeter26 are u still ready?
Mr man, the person you quoted is a doctor as well. He's only looking at your foolishness online.

So you expect a doctor to be telling his patient that, "see o-o, you beta globin has been altered at position7". therefore you Ve Hemoglobinopathy bla bla bla?

Instead, we tell the old woman that, "mummy, you are having a complicated issue that couod be managed and treated. Well the best management will be by TRANSFUSING you blood at intervals".
But if her relatives have the money, we call on them and advice them to go for "splenectomy" or better still "MARROW TRANSPLANT".

Use your sense naw.
Re: I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
zionmade:

Is sickle cell anaemia a result of one's dna.
No, it's as a result of one's foolishness.
Do you know the molecular basis of SICKLE CELL? If you knew, you won't be asking such a question.
I am being specific,
I think you have no idea of what GENETICS is all about....

But i will make you look so specifically stupid online among other Theists online

wen will science make okon to have d behavioural pattern of tunde by mutation of okon's dna or wen are we going to start seeing anomalies in humans as a result of Dna mutation?
Now, i will have to redirect you to Google again cos I gat no time to stress EXPLAINING BIOCHEMISTRY to a slowpoke LIKE YOU.

Do you know or have you heard about;
A) transformation
B) Transduction
C) Conjugation
If no, then;
Kindly search "METHODS OF GENE TRANSFER".

Infact, science has gone beyond that. Science have now successfully transformed a man to become woman.
They synthesized all the hormones for female traits and transfer it to the man.......

So, your nxt dumb question

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam by zionmade(m): 12:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
adepeter26:

No, it's as a result of one's foolishness.
Do you know the molecular basis of SICKLE CELL? If you knew, you won't be asking such a question.

I think you have no idea of what GENETICS is all about....

But i will make you look so specifically stupid online among other Theists online

Infact, science has gone beyond that. Science have now successfully transformed a man to become woman.
They synthesized all the hormones for female traits and transfer it to the man.......

So, your nxt dumb question
Wen dat man get pregnant u let me know.
Meanwhile sickle cell occurs wen a person inherits two abnormal copies of d haemoglobin gene, one from each parent. I am talking of dna here. And better still study wat d function of d dna is
Re: I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
zionmade:

Wen dat man get pregnant u let me know.
You aint just deficient in SENSE, But now, you lack sense.
Meanwhile sickle cell occurs wen a person inherits two abnormal copies of d haemoglobin gene, one from each parent.

Correct. What are the abnormal genes? On which chromosome? Which loci?
I am talking of dna here.

What are genes.... What are the compositions of a genetic makeup? I want you to catch yourself and see how dumb, useless and foolish you are.
Your parents have wasted their money on nothing thinking they sent you to school.
And better still study wat d function of d dna is
So you don't even know what DNAs are?

No wonder........

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam by zionmade(m): 12:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
adepeter26:

Mr man, the person you quoted is a doctor as well. He's only looking at your foolishness online.

So you expect a doctor to be telling his patient that, "see o-o, you beta globin has been altered at position7". therefore you Ve Hemoglobinopathy bla bla bla?

Instead, we tell the old woman that, "mummy, you are having a complicated issue that couod be managed and treated. Well the best management will be by TRANSFUSING you blood at intervals".
But if her relatives have the money, we call on them and advice them to go for "splenectomy" or better still "MARROW TRANSPLANT".

Use your sense naw.
If u re a doctor and u still say there is no God den u are still at the junior level bro.
How many times have u diagnosed a very sick patient and found abnormal with d person and yet d person is dying. Have u ever found d woman whose womb was removed come back to ur hospital for ante natal?
How many persons have u experienced their dying moments?
My dear a doctor who says their is no God needs to be checked.
Back to my dna stuff, wen will we be able to change d behavioural pattern of a person by mutating his dna. In a layman's language. Obi's father is hot tempered and obi is hot tempered how can we mutate d dna of obi to make him a benign person?
Re: I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
zionmade:

If u re a doctor and u still say there is no God den u are still at the junior level bro.
How many times have u diagnosed a very sick patient and found abnormal with d person and yet d person is dying. Have u ever found d woman whose womb was removed come back to ur hospital for ante natal?
Back to my dna stuff, wen will we be able to change d behavioural pattern of a person by mutating his dna. In a layman's language. Obi's father is hot tempered and obi is hot tempered how can we mutate d dna of obi to make him a benign person?
Are you deviating or what now? Cos nA nonsense you type for up
Re: I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam by zionmade(m): 1:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
adepeter26:

You aint just deficient in SENSE, But now, you lack sense.

Correct. What are the abnormal genes? On which chromosome? Which loci?

What are genes.... What are the compositions of a genetic makeup? I want you to catch yourself and see how dumb, useless and foolish you are.
Your parents have wasted their money on nothing thinking they sent you to school.

So you don't even know what DNAs are?

No wonder........
Ok i erred here genes are made of dnas but wen u study wat d fact dat every human has d same dna and genes but wat makes us different is d combination patttern of d 1.4million dnas. And remember sickle cell is a function of something dat is abnormal and can be corrected. But it doesn't involve rearrangement of d combination pattern. Now if d combination can be rearranged den a simple rearrangement can make u have d same gene with someone in china.
Now my question is wen wud scientists start rearranging these dna patterns?
Re: I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
zionmade:

Lol. So you're pained ABI cheesy

If only you attended pathology class. You would understand why a resected LIVER grows back (compensatory hyperplasia)

CatfishBilly will educate you on this aspect. Better still read his posts

I now know the etiology of your illness
Back to my dna stuff, wen will we be able to change d behavioural pattern of a person by mutating his dna.
Otondo
In a layman's language. Obi's father is hot tempered and obi is hot tempered how can we mutate d dna of obi to make him a benign person?
Kai Kai Kai.............

Ọmọ, your parents will think them done born pikin ABI? undecided
Kaiii

Na your parents i sorry for at this junction if you could ask the boldened text.

Which school of genetics or molecular biology ever told you that "TEMPERAMENT IS A GENETIC THING"

Which school ever told you that temperament has amino acid sequence?

Temperament is just an individual habit and not a genetical.....

Otondo. Go and rest now

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
zionmade:

Ok i erred here genes are made of dnas but wen u study wat d fact dat every human has d same dna and genes but wat makes us different is d combination patttern of d 1.4million dnas. And remember sickle cell is a function of something dat is abnormal and can be corrected. But it doesn't involve rearrangement of d combination pattern. Now if d combination can be rearranged den a simple rearrangement can make u have d same gene with someone in china.
Kaiiiii..... I wont lie to you, i can see you are now confused cos you're words are becoming incoherent
Re: I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam by zionmade(m): 1:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
adepeter26:

Lol. So you're pained ABI cheesy

If only you attended pathology class. You would understand why a resected LIVER grows back (compensatory hyperplasia)

CatfishBilly will educate you on this aspect. Better still read his posts

I now know the etiology of your illness

Otondo

Kai Kai Kai.............

Ọmọ, your parents will think them done born pikin ABI? undecided
Kaiii

Na your parents i sorry for at this junction if you could ask the boldened text.

Which school of genetics or molecular biology ever told you that "TEMPERAMENT IS A GENETIC THING"

Which school ever told you that temperament has amino acid sequence?

Temperament is just an individual habit and not a genetical.....

Otondo. Go and rest now

I was opportuned to be in an advanced philosophy class and we learnt dat unless a hypothesis has pass through d experiment stage and can be reproduced without being challenged it cannot become a law. Whether temperament is a function of gene or culture or hereditry is still on d table of experiment and its not yet a law because there are contrasting facts about it. So no one can challenge me for choosing any side i want to stand with.
Now remove temperament there and put traits
Re: I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 31, 2017
zionmade:

Ok i erred here genes are made of dnas

So all this while you claimed to know, Asha nA empty you be undecided

And remember sickle cell is a function of something
What is that something undecided
dat is abnormal

Even type 4 alpha thalassemia (hydrops fetalis) is a form of abnormal hemoglobin and involves genes but cant be corrected. So what's your point exactly
and can be corrected.

What is that something OOO Pls.
[s]But it doesn't involve rearrangement of d combination pattern. Now if d combination can be rearranged den a simple rearrangement can make u have d same gene with someone in china.[/s]

You are confused brother.

I mention above that you are confused ABI? Now what do you want them to re-arrange? undecided

Goshhhhh
Re: I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam by zionmade(m): 1:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
adepeter26:

Kaiiiii..... I wont lie to you, i can see you are now confused cos you're words are becoming incoherent
Dis is where we can involve a mathematician because permutation and combination does a lot. If dna are numbered 1-500 and u change d position of strand 1 to 2 and vice versa. D entire trait of dat individual should be altered. Now answer my question
Re: I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
zionmade:

I was opportuned to be in an advanced philosophy class and we learnt dat unless a hypothesis has pass through d experiment stage and can be reproduced without being challenged it cannot become a law.
Buhahahahahahaha........
So na Art student you be sefffff....

No wonder. Equating philosophy to Science........

I done see the genesis of all your confusion.....

Aswear it's not good to be an art student o-o....

My children will never study non-science course
Whether temperament is a function of gene or culture or hereditry
I repeat, temperament is not genetical, just as display of e-foolishness
is still on d table of experiment

Which table of experiment, in which science lab? The lab you built or what.?
and its not yet a law because there are contrasting facts about it.

You personally frame up all your silly ideas and claim there were written somewhere. Stop typing trash abeg
So no one can challenge me for choosing any side i want to stand with.

Sure, nobody can stop for standing with the moronic and foolish sets of people
Now remove temperament there and put traits
First, you typed "TEMPERAMENT" yourself and expect me to remodify/edit it for you?
Have your confusion gotten to this level?

Anyways, if we substitute temperament for trait, then your analogy has failed you because I Ve answered it....

What are traits....

Google it
Re: I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam by zionmade(m): 1:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
adepeter26:

So all this while you claimed to know, Asha nA empty you be undecided
What is that something undecided

Even type 4 alpha thalassemia (hydrops fetalis) is a form of abnormal hemoglobin and involves genes but cant be corrected. So what's your point exactly

What is that something OOO Pls.

You are confused brother.

I mention above that you are confused ABI? Now what do you want them to re-arrange? undecided

Goshhhhh
www.humanillnesses.com/Behavioral-Health-Fe-Mu/Genetics-and-Behavior.html
Hope it will help u a lot.
I dnt exceed a day on a post. So next time we see a similar post. We can continue. All i am trying to let u know is dat there are somethings dat cannot be touched belongs it was designed by a supernatural being. But next u time u jam me on a similar argument keep a physicist close because it wont be dna dis time.
Outta here. Genetics is not my field anyway.
Re: I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam by zionmade(m): 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
adepeter26:

Buhahahahahahaha........
So na Art student you be sefffff....

No wonder. Equating philosophy to Science........

I done see the genesis of all your confusion.....

Aswear it's not good to be an art student o-o....

My children will never study non-science course
I am vast bro. And we have not even gotten close on my specialization. In a quest for knowledge i do enter philosophy and microbiology classes and dat helped a lot. because d origin of science came from philosophy and d origin of dna stems from biochemistry. Even though i will welcome u into medical nanotechnology. But wen we enter there u wont find urself at all. As i said before am outta here
Re: I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
zionmade:

www.humanillnesses.com/Behavioral-Health-Fe-Mu/Genetics-and-Behavior.html

So now it's behavior again not gene, dna, transfusion, tempérament ? You are confused
Hope it will help u a lot.

I Ve visited the link, it in no what correlate to the trash you Ve been spewing since
I dnt exceed a day on a post.

Otondo
So next time we see a similar post. We can continue.

Anytime you (and not we) see a similar post, don't display your stupidity and moronic ideas like you did on this thread
All i am trying to let u know is dat there are somethings dat cannot be touched belongs it was designed by a supernatural being.

All am tryin to let you know is that, you Ve sounded 200% dumb than I earlier thought.
Supernaturals don't exist, just that the naturals have not been understood
But next u time u jam me on a similar argument

Next time I see you you online trying to claim intelligent, i will redirect them to this thread. So they would all see how level of intelligence.
keep a physicist

Lol. Physics you say?
You aint even science let alone bring facts about physics. NA my SS1 brother go debunk all your trash in physics and not me
close because it wont be dna dis time.
For as long its science, then I won't even engage in arguments with you. I only wanted to bring out the dullness in you totally.

Outta here. Genetics is not my field anyway.
Buahahahahahahahahaha.....

Fvxk off... You dullard
Re: I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
zionmade:

I am vast bro.

First, na otondo you be. Akamu
Secondly, a jack of all trade is a master of none.
And we have not even gotten close on my specialization.
You have area of specialization? Aswear, if i know where you work, I'd draft a letter to withdraw you from ya place of work. You are too dull to be employed.
In a quest for knowledge i do enter philosophy and microbiology classes

Micro what did you just say? Stop lying Mr man cos if you knew microbiology, you wouldn't have been asking if science can successfully transfer genes via Conjugation, transformation and transduction
and dat helped a lot.

Actually it did help in displaying your level of OTONDO online.
because d origin of science came from philosophy and d origin of dna stems from biochemistry.

Stop abusing science and saying sh!ts you know nothing about.
Even though i will welcome u into medical nanotechnology.

Stop displaying ya worthless pride. You couldn't even finish MEDICAL MACRO-technology.
You are here shouting nanotechnology.
Sharrap my Friend.
But wen we enter there u wont find urself at all.

See mumu oo.
As i said before am outta here
Thank you for signing your foolishness on this thread.
Enjoy ya imaginary nanotech class
Re: I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam by zionmade(m): 1:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
adepeter26:

So now it's behavior again not gene, dna, transfusion, tempérament ? You are confused

I Ve visited the link, it in no what correlate to the trash you Ve been spewing since

Otondo

Anytime you (and not we) see a similar post, don't display your stupidity and moronic ideas like you did on this thread

All am tryin to let you know is that, you Ve sounded 200% dumb than I earlier thought.
Supernaturals don't exist, just that the naturals have not been understood

Next time I see you you online trying to claim intelligent, i will redirect them to this thread. So they would all see how level of intelligence.

Lol. Physics you say?
You aint even science let alone bring facts about physics. NA my SS1 brother go debunk all your trash in physics and not me

For as long its science, then I won't even engage in arguments with you. I only wanted to bring out the dullness in you totally.

Buahahahahahahahahaha.....

Fvxk off... You dullard
I wont exchange nasty words here. I have left d practice terrain into a pure research terrain. U deal on a micro plane and u re shouting there is no God. I wonder wat u will feel like wen u enter d nano terrain. And we can continue d argument for a hundred years and u wont still answer my question but rather it will be more vulgarity. A human's choice of words depends on his level of exposure so am not surprised. Anyway a little dig showed u were d person who ran away from my other question on reflexes dat makes a child suck breast and why biology defies d second law of thermo. So bro till next time. U can keep d vulgarity for politics section because i dnt use those words on religious sections
Re: I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam by zionmade(m): 1:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
adepeter26:

First, na otondo you be. Akamu
Secondly, a jack of all trade is a master of none.

You have area of specialization? Aswear, if i know where you work, I'd draft a letter to withdraw you from ya place of work. You are too dull to be employed.

Micro what did you just say? Stop lying Mr man cos if you knew microbiology, you wouldn't have been asking if science can successfully transfer genes via Conjugation, transformation and transduction

Actually it did help in displaying your level of OTONDO online.

Stop abusing science and saying sh!ts you know nothing about.

Stop displaying ya worthless pride. You couldn't even finish MEDICAL MACRO-technology.
You are here shouting nanotechnology.
Sharrap my Friend.

See mumu oo.

Thank you for signing your foolishness on this thread.
Enjoy ya imaginary nanotech class
I have a classified publication on medical nanotechnology. And it wont be of any benefit to locals like u. We aren't mates bro. Just to let u know. Lest forget in nigeria its useless to enter classes dat are not ur field but things are different here. Its mandatory. So next time i catch u. U wont see a mouth to talk
Re: I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
Is it that you gat no shame or what? undecided
Mr man, face your mumu nanotechnology cheesy
zionmade:

Anyway a little dig showed u were d person who ran away

Rán away you said? I never dodged any of your questions.

When I read ya definition on REFLEX, I had no option but to allow you wallow in pit of zero-knowledge.
from my other question on reflexes dat makes a
child suck breast

Your questions was so dumb that even when the answer was right in front of you, you couldn't comprehend instead gave a silly excuse of COPY & PASTE.
and why biology defies d second law of thermo.

Because there are many otondo like you who don't even know how to define some terms in science.
So bro till next time. U can keep d vulgarity for politics section because i dnt use those words on religious sections
Fvck off and quit mentioning me undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
zionmade:

I have a classified publication on medical nanotechnology. And it wont be of any benefit to locals like u. We aren't mates bro. Just to let u know. Lest forget in nigeria its useless to enter classes dat are not ur field but things are different here. Its mandatory. So next time i catch u. U wont see a mouth to talk
Poor forming rich.

Dull claiming intelligent grin grin grin
Re: I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam by MrPRevailer(m): 2:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
pepemendy:
why don't you kill yourself, and let see if your jesus will save u

Hmm, i think thats the best remedy for you and your doubts. Because the more you keep living and spewing evil, the more abundant your punishment in the Judgement day of the damned.

But i can't kill myself because suicide is a sin. Nevertheless, My Jesus will save me.

I pray may He show you mercy and deliver you.
Re: I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam by coolgee26(m): 2:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
zionmade:

Dis is where we can involve a mathematician because permutation and combination does a lot. If dna are numbered 1-500 and u change d position of strand 1 to 2 and vice versa. D entire trait of dat individual should be altered. Now answer my question
Will you STFU and stop claiming to be a MEDICAL NANOTECHNOLOGIST.?

@boldened text, who told you the entire trait of the individual would be altered?

Now, read about SILENT MUTATION. It's one among the three consequences of POINT MUTATION....

Its only when MISSENSE & lethally, NONSENSE MUTATION occurs that the entire trait is changed.
Re: I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam by enshy: 2:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
pepemendy:
all I can see is scammers using gods name for cover up especially does thieves pastors and Imam examples like david oyedepo, E A adeboye, alfa buhari omo Musa, how can one person have so much and others don't have nothing and this foolish gods keep watching them getting richer with church offerings, the problem is that day don't even give back to the society talkless of charity, no offence my opinion
They prosper because they are busy with their work and give their souls to it.
Same principle with Dangote, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Seun Osewa.
It's a biblical principle 'he that is diligent in his business, shall stand before kings and not mean men' also 'he that tillers the ground shall be satisfied'
Pls find something worthwhile to do. The success of one doesn't disturb the other..The sky is so big to occupy everybody..Work my brother, work hard for 'the talk of the lips tender only to penury'
You need to be engaged!
Re: I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam by shadeyinka(m): 3:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
pepemendy:
all I can see is scammers using gods name for cover up especially does thieves pastors and Imam examples like david oyedepo, E A adeboye, alfa buhari omo Musa, how can one person have so much and others don't have nothing and this foolish gods keep watching them getting richer with church offerings, the problem is that day don't even give back to the society talkless of charity, no offence my opinion

You can go ahead to hate a God you have never known. smh
Re: I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam by zionmade(m): 3:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
coolgee26:

Will you STFU and stop claiming to be a MEDICAL NANOTECHNOLOGIST.?

@boldened text, who told you the entire trait of the individual would be altered?

Now, read about SILENT MUTATION. It's one among the three consequences of POINT MUTATION....

Its only when MISSENSE & lethally, NONSENSE MUTATION occurs that the entire trait is changed.
D emboldened word used a statistic terminology "should" and not "would" meaning dat its not entirely altered by d process wen it shud have been. Learn how to read meticulously before diving into argument
Re: I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam by buffalowings: 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
zionmade:

gene therapy my brother
check these links

http://www.acsh.org/news/2017/03/07/did-gene-therapy-cure-sickle-cell-disease-10950

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/03/health/sickle-cell-anemia/

only one patient though

science is getting there

I hope one day scd will be a thing of the past just like smallpox

remember science has defeated polio in saner parts of the world except some rogue states
like ours
Re: I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam by Seun(m): 8:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
zionmade:
does being just or not have any relationship with being God or not?
Religion says that God is loving, kind, just, merciful, etc. Elementary logic shows that this can't be true. Religion says that the universe was created in 7 days. Science shows that this is comically inaccurate. Why should we believe this same source when it says that God exists?

And on why God chooses to burn people? Why do people choose to be disobedient?
If God existed, and wanted us to obey him, he would have made us naturally eager to obey him, like robots and German Shepherd Dogs. He would also have made his existence more easy to verify. A God who wanted universal obedience would not pretend that he does not exist.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2017

Buhahahahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam by Niflheim(m): 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
I am sick and tired of "arm chair philosophers", trying to pollute our science classes with their mountains of stinking garbage!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Chris speaks on the lies agaist him at 31st Night Service- a Testimony / The Atheist's Dilemma / How To Open Your 3rd Eye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.