Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,631 members, 7,918,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:56 PM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (221387 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by justi4jesu(f): 8:43am On May 21, 2017
Greatbeard:

Go ahead. wink
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 9:20am On May 21, 2017
What is up with all this spamming on a beautiful Sunday morning like this? People sha, and we will be ridiculing the lower animals while we are still very much like them undecided undecided......

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 9:26am On May 21, 2017
Tosinex:
Hello Bros, Please about the Google landing page.. You know it's going to be something like grace..com redirected to my affiliate link website what of if I bought a domain for the blogsite like grace.com or grace.xyz like am planning to purchase will It still direct to my affiliate link
@obajoey sir, am still expecting your reply, thanks.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bare1(m): 9:32am On May 21, 2017
Tosinex:
@obajoey sir, am still expecting your reply, thanks.

It sure will Sir, and that's a very good thing to do.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bizzynix: 10:42am On May 21, 2017
Let us help you withdraw from your Fiverr, upwork and Iwriter accounts from $50 above into paypal while you get paid in cash instantly. Contact below
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 12:39pm On May 21, 2017
Good afternoon and Happy Sunday to everyone here....... Una scammers, well don o.

If your work good, make una try create thread teach am. Spamming is not a way a life and will never be a way of life, even animals has dignity.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by strawb(f): 12:50pm On May 21, 2017
bobowaja:
Good afternoon and Happy Sunday to everyone here....... Una scammers, well don o.

If your work good, make una try create thread teach am. Spamming is not a way a life and will never be a way of life, even animals has dignity.

Never mind them. They will promise what they can't do just to scam.

BTW, I have been left behind seriously. After creating my CB acc and activating my payoneer, my academics came calling. I am somehow free now, pls how can I continue
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bare1(m): 12:52pm On May 21, 2017
bobowaja:

Baba calm down. It's only a contribution to your work. As an affiliate marketer you should know how it goes.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 1:27pm On May 21, 2017
bare1:

Baba calm down. It's only a contribution to your work. As an affiliate marketer you should know how it goes.

Contribution.... Abi wetin you just write now? So spamming is now part of contributions to any online community? I am just waiting for you to post another thing before reporting you to to the mods.

To every meaningful ones here, if this guy should repeat he acts again, let's endeavor to report him and see maybe he can risk his account from being banned.

I am not fighting you though, but try to do the normal thing (to me spammers are disgusting).
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 1:39pm On May 21, 2017
strawb:

BTW, I have been left behind seriously. After creating my CB acc and activating my payoneer, my academics came calling. I am somehow free now, pls how can I continue

I just hate spammers! That was how my online forum I created sometimes ago for teaching purposes was ruined by them (I spent a fortune on that website, only to be ruin by faceless nonentities). Since then I had zero tolerance value for spammers. Only God knows how much nairaland invested in anti-spam bots to keep them on the low.

They will just type nonsense and drop a link to their own websites to increase their Website backlinks value..... I just have to leave that platform for them because I don't really have much time then for me to start battling them by investing in anti-spam bots plug-ins.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 1:44pm On May 21, 2017
strawb:

Don't worry bro, you will soon catch up. Just follow the procedures from where you stopped and also use your brain and initiatives. Affiliate marketing has money, big money but the money is for those who knows what they are doing and why they are doing it.

Meanwhile you can go to page 84 to check the new software in town to facilitate your career in the online world.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by obajoey(m): 1:57pm On May 21, 2017
bare1:

It sure will Sir, and that's a very good thing to do.

Very correct sir.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 2:18pm On May 21, 2017
obajoey:

Very correct sir.

Brother, how far? You just run comot for here since.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bare1(m): 4:53pm On May 21, 2017
bobowaja:

Contribution.... Abi wetin you just write now? So spamming is now part of contributions to any online community? I am just waiting for you to post another thing before reporting you to to the mods.

To every meaningful ones here, if this guy should repeat he acts again, let's endeavor to report him and see maybe he can risk his account from being banned.

I am not fighting you though, but try to do the normal thing (to me spammers are disgusting).

If I had put my link, then you would say I was spamming, but I just passed information which I believe you definitely will come across in the near future. But if you call it spamming, then I'll hold on to it.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 5:52pm On May 21, 2017
Good evening here everyone.....
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by obajoey(m): 5:55pm On May 21, 2017
bobowaja:

Brother, how far? You just run comot for here since.

No bro. I just got a transfer back to Lagos by my employer, so I was busy doing a comprehensive handing over to a new person for the past weeks.

As for me and my house, we have to make this money oo.

Thanks bro.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by veepeeN: 8:55pm On May 21, 2017
@bobowaja, please for the sakes of those of us who are not bouyant enough to buy the software or probably want to take our time to work things through without the software for now, how do you suggest we put our PLRs to use on the Reddit platform such that we would still be able to make some reasonable scale if progress? Please i need your candid submission on this one. Thanks and Good evening.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 9:56pm On May 21, 2017
Mr. VeepeeN, that is a very good question. I have been waiting for someone to ask me that question here.

You see reddit is a normal forum like Nairaland, the only difference is that they hates Internet marketers or affiliate marketers just like me and you hate scammers/spammers.

For you to by pass the issue of being labeled marketer you need to be a redditor. What I mean about being a redditor is that, you have to be contributing to the forum. Create a post to give advice, seek genuine advice, comments on other threads, be with them, play with them..... In short try to mingle with them, let them know you as part of them (your complete package will supply you appropriate things to post). They one day, post an advice and put your link/contact then ask them to check it out - tell them you came across it and you feel sharing it will be best for all. With that logic they won't suspect a thing. The few ones who will smell a rat will normally go through you history to know whether you have being doing that and if they see that you are clean they wont have anything to nail you with. And the best thing is, if you can be upvoted it means that your post will see more and more traffic. Keep posting threads again but don't put links, you can wait for two weeks or more before posting another link so that none of them will suspect you. And above all try to post in the right sub reddit The complete package talks more on this - if you have not gotten your own, you are missing a lot.

And lastly, if any redditor should attack you while doing that, please don't fight back - play the victim and let's other members judge.

Going through that process can take weeks or months but be rest assured that you will get quality traffic from there if you are persistent and you don't get greedy to start spamming the forum.

The aforementioned reddit software is just to take you above those tricks and give you the traffic no matter what any redditor thinks about you within a short time (that is why the software is so unique)

Good evening to you bro.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 10:09pm On May 21, 2017
Good night here.....
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by veepeeN: 11:17pm On May 21, 2017
bobowaja:
Mr. VeepeeN, that is a very good question. I have been waiting for someone to ask me that question here.

You see reddit is a normal forum like Nairaland, the only difference is that they hates Internet marketers or affiliate marketers just like me and you hate scammers/spammers.

For you to by pass the issue of being labeled marketer you need to be a redditor. What I mean about being a redditor is that, you have to be contributing to the forum. Create a post to give advice, seek genuine advice, comments on other threads, be with them, play with them..... In short try to mingle with them, let them know you as part of them (your complete package will supply you appropriate things to post). They one day, post an advice and put your link/contact then ask them to check it out - tell them you came across it and you feel sharing it will be best for all. With that logic they won't suspect a thing. The few ones who will smell a rat will normally go through you history to know whether you have being doing that and if they see that you are clean they wont have anything to nail you with. And the best thing is, if you can be upvoted it means that your post will see more and more traffic. Keep posting threads again but don't put links, you can wait for two weeks or more before posting another link so that none of them will suspect you. And above all try to post in the right sub reddit The complete package talks more on this - if you have not gotten your own, you are missing a lot.

And lastly, if any redditor should attack you while doing that, please don't fight back - play the victim and let's other members judge.

Going through that process can take weeks or months but be rest assured that you will get quality traffic from there if you are persistent and you don't get greedy to start spamming the forum.

The aforementioned reddit software is just to take you above those tricks and give you the traffic no matter what any redditor thinks about you within a short time (that is why the software is so unique)

Good evening to you bro.

Thank you so much for your response. That was well articulated and clear enough to be understood.

Rather than sitting there doing nothing because you don't have money to buy the software, I believe we can also start from here and still do something reasonable if the Op's advice is followed adequeatly. Later we can then scale our efforts up with the software after we might have raised enough money to get it.

That is the way to go if you ask me. After all, many are called but only few are chosen. Let us double our efforts and be amongst the few chosen ones by any means necessary and with hard work, faith and prayers we shall all be getting the pay very soon wink grin.

OP, Thank you for being a good mentor to us. Stay blessed and happy bro. Good night.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:58am On May 22, 2017
Good morning Mr veepeeN, thanks for the acknowledgements. But there is something you must know - reddit hates you, they even hate you more than Facebook and anyone and everyone else because they know their platform is where you can find the biggest market in America.

Here are what to expect:

After toiling for months or so reddit mods might decide to ban you, they can smell you from afar, they know your intentions from afar even before you materialize them - l have been there before and it was very painful, working day and night only to be banned forever. It doesn't really worth it bro (best thing to do if you are not buying the software is to let them know that you are a marketer and you are ready to sponsor your post by paying money - reddit charges around 10 to 12 Dollars Per day for that). But that doesn't means that you will see sales, just like every other platform reddit will just make sure your post is exposed to larger people in the community until you exhaust your allocated impressions. Whatever you do with the traffic will determines your sales.

Now multiply the 10 dollars per day for 30 days and do the maths.

Since I bought this software with the help of my experience which I compiled in the "complete package file" I have been able to see a considerable growth within a short time - at least I now have more than 700 emails than I am nursing now. It is up to me to decide whatever I want to do with them, but definitely not scamming, I can decide to send them to my affiliate products or send them to my own products I have on amazon Kindle, either way I will still make my money. And I will still keep on sending them my future products for as long as I care too.

And the worst punishment reddit can ever give you is ghosting ..... Ghosting means, you will be able to make a post, you will be seeing activities on your post but their bots is doing such activities not real human beings. To you, you may think you are making progress while you are not and you will keep on wasting your precious time. Reddit can be so wicked bro, don't doubts them.

My candid advice to you is that read those materials I gave you in the "complete package". They are full with tricks and all that, then save up and get the reddit software to scale up your progress. With that no one will be able to stop you, not even reddit! But don't abuse the system because you now have software - they may find a way to get back to you.

Another punishment is identifying your device, those ones that are already with the software and has already launched a campaign will see in their software report things like: the place, device type, device identification number and browser type in their reports logs. Reddit keeps these things, if they should note you, then there might be no way again even if you try using a vpn with them, they are not after your ip address, they are after your device identification which is very unique.

I think with the above candid advice, I have passed a long lasting message to everyone who cares to listen.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 9:00am On May 22, 2017
Good morning here everyone.....

May this week be prosperous for us. Amen
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by veepeeN: 9:33am On May 22, 2017
bobowaja:
Good morning Mr veepeeN, thanks for the acknowledgements. But there is something you must know - reddit hates you, they even hate you more than Facebook and anyone and everyone else because they know their platform is where you can find the biggest market in America.

Here are what to expect:

After toiling for months or so reddit mods might decide to ban you, they can smell you from afar, they know your intentions from afar even before you materialize them - l have been there before and it was very painful, working day and night only to be banned forever. It doesn't really worth it bro (best thing to do if you are not buying the software is to let them know that you are a marketer and you are ready to sponsor your post by paying money - reddit charges around 10 to 12 Dollars Per day for that). But that doesn't means that you will see sales, just like every other platform reddit will just make sure your post is exposed to larger people in the community until you exhaust your allocated impressions. Whatever you do with the traffic will determines your sales.

Now multiply the 10 dollars per day for 30 days and do the maths.

Since I bought this software with the help of my experience which I compiled in the "complete package file" I have been able to see a considerable growth within a short time - at least I now have more than 700 emails than I am nursing now. It is up to me to decide whatever I want to do with them, but definitely not scamming, I can decide to send them to my affiliate products or send them to my own products I have on amazon Kindle, either way I will still make my money. And I will still keep on sending them my future products for as long as I care too.

And the worst punishment reddit can ever give you is ghosting ..... Ghosting means, you will be able to make a post, you will be seeing activities on your post but their bots is doing such activities not real human beings. To you, you may think you are making progress while you are not and you will keep on wasting your precious time. Reddit can be so wicked bro, don't doubts them.

My candid advice to you is that read those materials I gave you in the "complete package". They are full with tricks and all that, then save up and get the reddit software to scale up your progress. With that no one will be able to stop you, not even reddit! But don't abuse the system because you now have software - they may find a way to get back to you.

Another punishment is identifying your device, those ones that are already with the software and has already launched a campaign will see in their software report things like: the place, device type, device identification number and browser type in their reports logs. Reddit keeps these things, if they should note you, then there might be no way again even if you try using a vpn with them, they are not after your ip address, they are after your device identification which is very unique.

I think with the above candid advice, I have passed a long lasting message to everyone who cares to listen.

Indeed you have and it was really deep my brother shocked. Thanks for the WORD.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by guysis(m): 3:50pm On May 22, 2017
bobowaja:
Good morning here everyone.....
May this week be prosperous for us. Amen
I followed your steps in opening a cb account but this is what I got.Pls help

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 4:01pm On May 22, 2017
guysis:

I followed your steps in opening a cb account but this is what I got.Pls help

There are like two to three procedures on this thread, if one doesn't work the others will work.

Or better still, download opera VPN on your PC and use Netherlands details for filling your account. Come back to tell us your results with it.

Good afternoon bro
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:01pm On May 22, 2017
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by SammyT95(m): 8:23pm On May 22, 2017
bobowaja:
oh my I've been looking for a thread on affiliate marketing fpr quite a while
let me start from page 1
I'm coming
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by solomonjesus: 9:38pm On May 22, 2017
bobowaje is doing a grate job
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 6:58am On May 23, 2017
solomonjesus:
bobowaje is doing a grate job

Thanks brother.

Good morning
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Freeopod(m): 8:08am On May 23, 2017
Finally, i got to the last page after like 7 days reading from the first page. At Op, I already got the complete package and its been helpful so far. I'm only waiting on you for the clickbank you promised so i can move ahead. Good job you are doing here. Also, is there no fake version of the reddit software you mentioned above? I'm sure programmers would have tried to imitate the software or something grin stay blessed!

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (130) (Reply)

Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria / ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.