Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,704 members, 7,889,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:25 AM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (219719 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Akherekerry63(m): 9:07am On May 23, 2017
How can i generate traffic on clickbank
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 9:27am On May 23, 2017
Mr Freeopod, thanks for your words. I will soon contact you.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 9:30am On May 23, 2017
Mr Akherekerry63, please go back and read or better still you can go to page 84
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 23, 2017
Hmmm, I just got my payooneer MasterCard from the post office, but my major problem is opening click bank account
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 1:47pm On May 23, 2017
Mr kelvinreality, have you tried all the aforementioned processes on this thread? If yes, then wait I am currently working on another method to beat their algorithm again.

Good afternoon
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 23, 2017
askmequestns:
Mr kelvinreality, have you tried all the aforementioned processes on this thread? If yes, then wait I am currently working on another method to beat their algorithm again.

Good afternoon

I have not tried the Netherland/Germany method. I plan doing this method by midnight

Thanks
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Bitsy: 5:18pm On May 23, 2017
@OP, i set up a campaign with the software around 2pm today and ever since that time, I've gotten just five clicks. What could be wrong?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 5:44pm On May 23, 2017
Mr Bitsy, firstly I told guys that bought from me to contact me. I never saw you, even the ones that bough from me only one person contact me today.

1. About bypassing the 30 campaigns, I am currently working on it, I will send an update to everyone who bought from me on Sunday..... But if you guys abuse it na OYO una case go be o.

2. Bitsy, where do you get your software from?

Please answer the number 2 questions so that I can know how to advice you.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Bitsy: 5:53pm On May 23, 2017
OP, I bought the software from you and I was the one who contacted you today that scared you with "unkept promises". This is just my moniker on Nairaland.

I would have sent a mail with my questions but then I recalled you said all questions should be posted here.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 6:06pm On May 23, 2017
OK, Mr Bitsy, but then I told you I will contact you as soon as I confirmed my findings. Kindly wait till Sunday I will send you the code/cheat but please don't misuse it.

A word is enough for the wise.

But then five clicks is damn too small, there is something you are not doing right. On the reddit platform, how many upvotes do you have now?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 6:16pm On May 23, 2017
And about your earlier message I think, this was my reply to you if I am right.

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Bitsy: 6:22pm On May 23, 2017
If its the number beside the arrow, then the upvotes is 10

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Bitsy: 6:24pm On May 23, 2017
askmequestns:
And about your earlier message I think, this was my reply to you if I am right.

You're right. But I had created the campaign before contacting you
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 6:26pm On May 23, 2017
With 10 upvotes, my bro you are making a progress, if I should give you that cheat today am very sure your upvotes will be upto 200.

Reddit software work is only to provide you with the traffic, it is not a software that will force someone to buy your products. If you have read your complete package files very well and also put the resources in it into perfect play then the skye can only be your starting point.

Always note that only you can decide whatsoever you planned to do with the traffic. But please dont Spam or Scam the Whites

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Xzbit91: 9:35pm On May 23, 2017
askmequestns:
With 10 upvotes, my bro you are making a progress, if I should give you that cheat today am very sure your upvotes will be upto 200.

Reddit software work is only to provide you with the traffic, it is not a software that will force someone to buy your products. If you have read your complete package files very well and also put the resources in it into perfect play then the skye can only be your starting point.

Always note that only you can decide whatsoever you planned to do with the traffic. But please dont Spam or Scam the Whites

Oga bobowaja, thanks for not relenting until we succeed. How much in naira is this software if I may ask?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by temmy59: 9:42pm On May 23, 2017
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by temmy59: 9:42pm On May 23, 2017
The desperation of getting this software is killing me.
But no money
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by SammyT95(m): 10:54pm On May 23, 2017
Guys I really need your response

I've gone through the page from page 1 to 22 ,no one has ever encountered this kind of problem I'm encountering

check the attached picture and see what's clickbank is telling me

how can I go around this please

thanks

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 10:58am On May 24, 2017
Mr SammyT95, don't panic just cancel the page and reload your browser.

I am currently working on other means to bypass clickbank wahala. Stay turned.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 11:09am On May 24, 2017
Good morning here to everyone.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 11:49am On May 24, 2017
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by 6sco: 12:33pm On May 24, 2017
Freeopod:
Finally, i got to the last page after like 7 days reading from the first page. At Op, I already got the complete package and its been helpful so far. I'm only waiting on you for the clickbank you promised so i can move ahead. Good job you are doing here. Also, is there no fake version of the reddit software you mentioned above? I'm sure programmers would have tried to imitate the software or something grin stay blessed!

pls how did you get the complete package. help a brother embarassed
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 1:02pm On May 24, 2017
Mr 6sco, Freeopod got the complete package from me, there is not shortcut about it sir. The price of the file has been beaten down to a cost that can be affordable for all.

Thanks.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Xzbit91: 2:07pm On May 24, 2017
askmequestns:
Mr 6sco, Freeopod got the complete package from me, there is not shortcut about it sir. The price of the file has been beaten down to a cost that can be affordable for all.

Thanks.

What is the cost of the software in naira?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by nizelgirl(f): 2:58pm On May 24, 2017
Good day everyone please for those of the people who has gotten their payoneer card did you order for it or you just wait and they contacted you. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by rufans(m): 3:20pm On May 24, 2017
nizelgirl:
Good day everyone please for those of the people who has gotten their payoneer card did you order for it or you just wait and they contacted you. Thanks

After registering....
click"order card" ....
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 3:42pm On May 24, 2017
Nice answer Mr rufans

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (130) (Reply)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.