Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,304 members, 7,943,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:56 PM

Are My Brothers Conspiring Together To Harass & Intimidate Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are My Brothers Conspiring Together To Harass & Intimidate Me (2562 Views)

See This Granny's Savage Response To A Policeman That Tried To Harass Her (photo / Baby Girl Surrounded By 4 Brothers (Photos) / I Invite My Brothers To Leave With Me Now Its Affecting My Relationship..advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are My Brothers Conspiring Together To Harass & Intimidate Me by Juliearth(f): 4:46am On Apr 02, 2017
biigdeek:
I come from a family of 7, 4 girls 3 boys of which am the last boy. My immediate brother is an alcoholic: always comes home from work drunk, always gets into unnecessary quarells with me and my dad whenever he is in a drunken state (he still stays with us), fiancee left him cos she noticed he was always drunk. He gets angry when my elder ones (all of whom are married and stay on their own) tries to reprimand him over the issue.

One morning my brother, the eldest son who works with an old generation bank, asked me to forward my international passport (form of identification) to him through my immediate brother that he wants to do a “transaction” with it (I have an account with his bank, which Nysc opened for me 4years ago during my service) and that I should ensure I don't bring personally. I refused. I refused because 5months earlier I accidentally eavesdropped on a conversion he had with his wife that he reversed the "transaction" he did with her account because the customer filed complaints to their bank, and that it will suspend for now till the matter calms down. I asked him to give me the money to do it personally instead of hacking into my account. He got irritated and ordered my immediate brother to ransack my things and forcefully bring my passport to him which he did.

Before the close of the day, I got an e-mail alert that N650,000 has credited to my account and another e-mail that I debited the N650,000 to one MR Bleep? Whom I don't even know, via online transfer, western union. Fearing that I may be the scapegoat of a fraudulent transaction, I sent a mail to the bank dissocaiting myself from that transaction and demanding my account to be blocked and my text message settings re-enabled.

He got to know few months later, he was furious, used his wife, other siblings to pressure me to open the account, though he claimed he he's not doing anything fraudulent, he just said he's doing it to "survive" because of the recession. (He's well to do by the way). I refused.

November 2016, my 39yr old immediate brother got into a quarell with me and my Dad one morning while preparing for work, he was intoxicated as usual, I left for the gym, my dad went to the hospital. He traced me to the gym with two policemen, to arrest me on account that I didn't sweep the home, cook before I left home that morning. The guys at the gym where furious, because the accusations were not enough/meaningless to get one arrested. They refused to let me follow them.
He has almost got me arrested in the past out of his drunken state my first brother was the one who saved me.

My issue now is this;

1. Was this incidence a conspiracy to pressure me to open the account? He called my 1st brother before going to the police, though I couldn't correctly make sense out of their phone conversation (the same set of men who tried to get me arrested in the 1st incidence)

2. Why is he insisting on using only my account? Why not use his wife's?

On the other hand, he was one of the main contributors to my education, a part of me wants to believe that my thoughts are wrong. But I don't know what to make of this.

#presently am thinking of running away from home to start a new life, even if I have to survive by doing odd jobs! Since I haven't been able to secure a job.

Thread with caution bro. Its obvious that your siblings are up to no good. If its possible,you should consider moving out. Dont forget to pray.
Re: Are My Brothers Conspiring Together To Harass & Intimidate Me by Acidosis(m): 4:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
MummyIMadeIt:
shocked shocked shocked wink
Why that..?
Re: Are My Brothers Conspiring Together To Harass & Intimidate Me by Viking007(m): 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
biigdeek:

My dad suffered a stroke 3 years ago, he is strong though but not fully balanced while walking. I think it may have impacted his self esteem. My mom is late.
You need to close that account. Moving out won't be easy since You don't have a job...but that's the best move to make.

1 Like

Re: Are My Brothers Conspiring Together To Harass & Intimidate Me by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 04, 2017
Viking007:
You need to close that account. Moving out won't be easy since You don't have a job...but that's the best move to make.

You are right.
@all, thanks for your advice, I have already closed the account.
Re: Are My Brothers Conspiring Together To Harass & Intimidate Me by MummyIMadeIt: 11:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
Acidosis:

Why that..?

Amma amazed! abee amma dazzled! shebee amma gobsmacked at the revelation u made shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

..... / Mummies I Need Your Help / What Will You Do If You Saw This After-wedding Picture Of Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.