Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,295 members, 7,884,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 12:21 PM

See This Granny's Savage Response To A Policeman That Tried To Harass Her (photo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See This Granny's Savage Response To A Policeman That Tried To Harass Her (photo (463 Views)

Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) / Stella Solomon Peter Goes Missing, Have You Seen Her? (photo) / Bride Gets A Peck From Her Granny (Adorable Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See This Granny's Savage Response To A Policeman That Tried To Harass Her (photo by PcNnews(m): 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2018
So this granny was busy going about her activity with her grand child when a police man who was possibly going to harass the harmless vehicle taking the old lady to her destination.

They ordered the driver to let them speak with the owner of the car, the police man after they must have whined down the glass, asked.

"Good afternoon Mah, what is your occupation"

She responded: Enjoyment. My children are taking care of me...

Lol! Hope you understand!

NEWS BY JOELSBLOG:

https://joelsblog.com.ng/see-this-grannys-response-after-a-policeman-tried-to-harass-her/

Cc:Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
MissyB3
Fynestboi

Re: See This Granny's Savage Response To A Policeman That Tried To Harass Her (photo by PcNnews(m): 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2018

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do / Etiquette With Janet / What Does She Have That I Don't Have Part Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.