Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,766 members, 7,962,534 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 12:22 PM

More Criminals Called Pastors Shall Be Caught Home And abroad This Week - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / More Criminals Called Pastors Shall Be Caught Home And abroad This Week (637 Views)

Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke / Bishop Daniel Yisa: "The Change Buhari Brought Is Changing Criminals To Saints" / The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More Criminals Called Pastors Shall Be Caught Home And abroad This Week by otemdomino: 11:37am On Apr 01, 2017
Catch up with them OH nature, home and abroad.
Let the worshippers of Yahweh aka Satan be revealed more and more
As you have revealed Apostle SULEMAN, reveal all the other thieves too, home and abroad.
Let the hands of law catch up with them.
Disgrace them daily, weekly and monthly and let shame alone become their portion
For the time of truth is hear. The time when the GOD who created the UNIVERSE with a big bang is made known by me Otem.

I bless you nature also in revealing Samuel Ekweme the thief who have duped, is still duping and will keep duping in the name of the greatest deceiver Zeus us Krista
I have spoken by the tummies I saw and it shall come to pass. I

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Criminals Called Pastors Shall Be Caught Home And abroad This Week by Niflheim(m): 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2018
As the Rosicrucians say:..............So mote it be!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Am Down With My Health, Pls Help Me Financially, I Beg Everyone / The Only True Religion / Whenever I Question The Existence Of A God. (atheist)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.