Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:27 AM

Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest (28057 Views)

Seyi Law: "Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest Made Me Happy" / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt / Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by jeeqaa7(m): 4:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
one day monkey go go market
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by Debaddest(m): 4:11pm On Apr 01, 2017
capatainrambo:
just shut it

Dull fellow
Are you okay, what did I say?
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by Moving4: 4:11pm On Apr 01, 2017
Good question from ur Mom
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by lifestyle1(m): 4:11pm On Apr 01, 2017
Mophasa:
When common oloshos and aprokos can forgive

But a so called pastor who is supposed to set good examples can't, I begin to question the way we practice Christianity in Nigeria.

The pastor should have known that no one takes the sick lady serious.

Anyway wetin concern me

#FreeKemi

Not all sins are forgiveable

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by donnie(m): 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
Mophasa:

But a so called pastor who is supposed to set good examples can't, I begin to question the way we practice Christianity in Nigeria.

Anyway wetin concern me

#FreeKemi

If they could take a prostitute/stripper serious, is it someone with mild symptoms of madness they wont take serious? Abeg shift make I pass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by Mophasa(m): 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
lifestyle1:

Not all sins are forgiveable

If only God was a man!

I weep for you.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by dragonking3: 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
I also support her arrest. You don't just wake up everyday and defame someone just to make more money on your blog and think you will get away with it.
Let aunty Kemi rot there, very soon Stephenie Otobo and uncle freeze will soon join her in prison

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by Kobicove(m): 4:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
Let the woman serve her punishment
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by lifestyle1(m): 4:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
Mophasa:

If only God was a man!

I weep for you.

Don't be ignorant young man.

Go read your bible

Or ask your pastor tomorrow in bible study class.

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by Perfecttouch(m): 4:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
Hve been following this woman's case
There is a limit to what you can say,write or do to another person.
You publish both fake and true news.
Your investigative journalism is not sound enough.
If you want to tackle someone,don't bring their family into your banter.
Does she knows what these people go through physically,spiritually and internally?
Some of these people might be going through difficult times then you shade them before almost 100million nigerian internet users?
Some of these bloggers,before you defame someone,try to think that what if happen to be the one at the receiving end?

And to those saying the pastor did bad.
I believe even the pastor didn't know it will become as serious as this.
Mind you,if it was the pastor alone,they would have freed aunty kemi but while she was picked up for questioning,so many others filed their own petition against her.
Just look at how apostle suleiman was drag for weeks. Even some bloggers manipulated the story using it to make money.
So pastor ibiyemi did what he did so that before it degenerates to public dragging and name calling, they should caution her.
Her nemesis just caught up with her

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by Divay22(f): 4:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
Tazdroid:
She'll be back right? Like the terminator grin .....in her own case, Keminator
We'll all see it na,na that seyi law Pekin she go take start......

I'm seriously missing her sad sad sad
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by snowblaq(f): 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
[quote author=Mophasa post=55165485]When common oloshos and aprokos can forgive

Anyway wetin concern me.....

.'so called pastor' is first a human being before being a pastor.....i don't think the problem here is the pastor....i think people should just be mindful of how they talk and tarnish other people's images...true or false....
....that she did it to others and they kept quiet does not mean everyone would......
Before advising the pastor to forgive.....advice people not to talk anyhow....else they would face the consequences of their action...and they would have nobody to blame for that

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 01, 2017
IamAirforce1:
She got what she deserved.

All you peeps who derive joy in tarnishing people's image, may such fate befall you guys. grin
Nigerians as usual showing their ignorance. Defamation is a civil matter,you sue the offending party for damages. It does'nt attract jail term,but i'm not surprised,after all Nigeria is a lawless country.
That is why Dino Melaye sued Saharareporters and Sowore for defamation.That is the proper way to seek redress when you get libeled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by profhezekiah: 4:17pm On Apr 01, 2017
What a rubbish country we live in this idiot prostitite is talking
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by capatainrambo: 4:18pm On Apr 01, 2017
Debaddest:

Are you okay, what did I say?
don't lemee descend on. You this afternoon. Iranu
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by Mophasa(m): 4:18pm On Apr 01, 2017
donnie:

If they could take a prostitute serious, is it someone with mild symptoms of madness they wont take serious? Abeg shift make I pass.

Everyone knows Aunty kemi has a diarrhea mouth and she always spews thrash alot,
She has stepped on lots of toes and even done worst to other Nigerians but they just ignored or forgave her.

Why can't a pastor ignore or forgive.

I have lost all respect for this Davido grin since he arrested Our Aunty Kemi

#FreeKemi
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by ladesson(m): 4:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
lion no dey oauz all ds small rat come dey vomit talk...I hear sey she dey plan d next move to escape jail...lolz jus joking o...hope dey don sell sense to rham now?
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by TinaAnita(f): 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
Was it not this same stupid actress that was quoting bible and pleading for Kemi's release the other day? Why the sudden u-turn? Human beings can't be trusted one bit. Hypocrites!

Like I said before, Kemi will pull through and haters will swallow their words. Stupid idiots!
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by Mophasa(m): 4:23pm On Apr 01, 2017
[quote author=snowblaq post=55165711][/quote]

I remember her saying Olamide did ritual

Jide kosoko killed his wives

She even attacked Obasanjo and other Nigerians, yet they chosed to ignore or forgive her.

Why will a pastor be the one to arrest and prosecute her when pagans and atheist chosed to ignore her.

It's not good for our Christianity.

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by Britain4(m): 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2017
Enjoying my garnish salad
Na she fine trouble and now trouble don come for her

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by Debaddest(m): 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2017
capatainrambo:
don't lemee descend on. You this afternoon. Iranu

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by Mophasa(m): 4:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
lifestyle1:

Don't be ignorant young man.

Go read your bible

Or ask your pastor tomorrow in bible study class.

Every sin is forgiveable Mr sabinus!

Though our sin is as dark as scarlet, Christ can clean us to be as white as snow.

Try to understand your bible don't just read it.
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by lAlAsTiCa2: 4:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
same here
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 01, 2017
yeyebrities are pathetic

always looking for limelight and attention, then whining like bitches when they get negative publicity

if you cant take the heat, get off social media

nonsense
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by bkool7(m): 4:31pm On Apr 01, 2017
Mophasa:

Anyway wetin concern me

#FreeKemi

I was going to Say the same thing. but you've echoed my thoughts

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by donnie(m): 4:34pm On Apr 01, 2017
Mophasa:

Everyone knows Aunty kemi has a diarrhea mouth and she always spews thrash alot,
She has stepped on lots of toes and even done worst to other Nigerians but they just ignored or forgave her.

#FreeKemi

So cos he Is a pastor he shouldn't exercise his fundamental human right again? Wetin him wan take ur respect do? abegi

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by felixomor: 4:36pm On Apr 01, 2017
Mophasa:

Every sin is forgiveable Mr sabinus!

Though our sin is as dark as scarlet, Christ can clean us to be as white as snow.

Try to understand your bible don't just read it.

Sorry to say,
I think u need to read it more.
Some sins are not forgiveable....

Go check it out.

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by tribalistseun: 4:38pm On Apr 01, 2017
SlimHan:
All na mouth jor

Why dey no talk am when she was still free
talk wetin with a mad woman.
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by felixomor: 4:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
TinaAnita:
Was it not this same stupid actress that was quoting bible and pleading for Kemi's release the other day? Why the sudden u-turn? Human beings can't be trusted one bit. Hypocrites!

Like I said before, Kemi will pull through and haters will swallow their words. Stupid idiots!

Abeg who is the "hater" here?
And what has kemi been doing all these while on media,
"Loving"?

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by irepsuccess: 4:42pm On Apr 01, 2017
spartan117:
This aunty kemi does not even have friends among her peer. So sad embarassed
not as if she doesn't have friends among her peers, d problem is that they are all afraid to come out and defend her
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 01, 2017
Mophasa:

#FreeKemi
free kemi,so that she continues playing with people's hard fought integrity,while you selfishly sit back,eat pop-corn and watch the show.

What is wrong with dis world self.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by Moletemike: 4:45pm On Apr 01, 2017
You are a stupid clueless fool, Georgina Onuoha . Why not just shut up instead of saying anything just to be relevant. You are just as senseless as the madwoman of Molete Kemi Olunloyo below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omowunmi Akinnifesi, Her Mother And Sisters' Family Photo / Charly Boy Returns To Stage Performance In Abuja / Boy injured at airport after climbing onto baggage conveyor belt. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.