Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,783 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:46 AM

Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest (28059 Views)

Seyi Law: "Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest Made Me Happy" / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt / Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by cybriz82(m): 8:36pm On Apr 01, 2017
Debaddest:
I hereby announce to the public that Seyi_law's daughter is..........

michelin......
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by yabatown: 8:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
petitejolie:
everyday for d thief but one day is for the house owner. Kemi shud face d consequences of her action

Gbam! They should lock her up there till December. Enough is Enough, jor.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by yabatown: 8:54pm On Apr 01, 2017
[quote author=Mophasa post=55165875]

I remember her saying Olamide did ritual

Jide kosoko killed his wives

She even attacked Obasanjo and other Nigerians, yet they chosed to ignore or forgive her.

Why will a pastor be the one to arrest and prosecute her when pagans and atheist chosed to ignore her.

It's not good for our Christianity. [/quote it's about time she face the consequences of her actions

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by yabatown: 8:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
Mophasa:

She even attacked Obasanjo and other Nigerians, yet they chosed to ignore or forgive her.

Why will a pastor be the one to arrest and prosecute her when pagans and atheist chosed to ignore her.

It's not good for our Christianity.
BULLSH1T. ..TURN THE OTHER CHEEK WHEN THIS LUNATIC SPREADS MALICIOUS TALES ABOUT YOU. THEY SHOULD LOCK THE B1TCH UP AND throw away the keys! I DEY LAUGH AT HER CARICATURE PRISON UNIFORM

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by dragonking3: 8:56pm On Apr 01, 2017
teepain:

Defamation of character is not a criminal offence, it is a civil offence (kindly consult a lawyer, if in doubt).

Audu Maikori's case, which you referred to, is not applicable here for 3 reasons:

1. Audu was arrested for attempting to cause violence and public disorder. His arrest had nothing to do with defaming El Rufai.

2. The legal remedy available for defamation or libel is to sue for damages.

3. Christ called believers to a higher standard of perseverance and faith. "Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers".

What this means is that the standard of unbelievers should not be the standard for christians, most especially, a man of God.

Surely, the hand of God is not too short to deliver.

In this light, I appreciate Pastor Adeboye's and some MOG's approach to issues of this nature.
Who told you that defamation is not a criminal offence?
Defamation and false publishing are crimes under the Criminal Code Act and a person found guilty of these is liable for up to two years in prison (Sections 373 – 375 of the Act) or seven years under the section with which she is being charged (Section 516A(1))

As for Audu, he was charged for false publishing which is also a criminal offence.

Also take note that libel and slander are civil offences but defamation and false publishing are criminal offences
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by jkarmstrong(m): 11:00pm On Apr 01, 2017
Mophasa:
When common oloshos and aprokos can forgive

But a so called pastor who is supposed to set good examples can't, I begin to question the way we practice Christianity in Nigeria.

The pastor should have known that no one takes the sick lady serious.

Anyway wetin concern me

#FreeKemi

my guy ayam not understanding. Comedian say him forgive am, actress say him forgive am. But pastor, mba nu.

As u talk wetin concern me, if the pastor insists, let the law take its course.
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by gameboyo: 11:04pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ttrrffyyghuuh:

just look at yourself.....

if the pastor didn't take this case up you are the same ones that will run to nairaland like dogs on heat, to say the pastor is guilty,

when pastor is silent....Nairaland atheists will say, you see, he is guilty, he wants the case to die off naturally like that coza pastor

when pastor defends himself on media, Nairaland atheists will say why are you disturbing us on social media, you think we are gullible, why not go to court and prove your case, he won't go to court because he knows he is guilty (citing apostle suleimans case)

okay, now pastor goes to court and sues for defamation, culprit is arrested, Nairaland atheists :Pastor!!, the bible says forgive and forget nau, what are you preaching if you cant even forgive, ahn ahn

WETIN NAU, WETIN, HABA, WETIN UNA WANT!!!!!!!!
God bless u for this thought provoking post
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by oxon(m): 1:07am On Apr 02, 2017
Mophasa:
When common oloshos and aprokos can forgive

But a so called pastor who is supposed to set good examples can't, I begin to question the way we practice Christianity in Nigeria.

The pastor should have known that no one takes the sick lady serious.

Anyway wetin concern me

#FreeKemi
even Elijah in the bible called out a bear to decimate some teenagers who said disparaging things about , moses blood bin they hot too that year , the fact he is a pastor does not change anything
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by DozieInc(m): 2:26am On Apr 02, 2017
Ttrrffyyghuuh:

just look at yourself.....

if the pastor didn't take this case up you are the same ones that will run to nairaland like dogs on heat, to say the pastor is guilty,

when pastor is silent....Nairaland atheists will say, you see, he is guilty, he wants the case to die off naturally like that coza pastor

when pastor defends himself on media, Nairaland atheists will say why are you disturbing us on social media, you think we are gullible, why not go to court and prove your case, he won't go to court because he knows he is guilty (citing apostle suleimans case)

okay, now pastor goes to court and sues for defamation, culprit is arrested, Nairaland atheists :Pastor!!, the bible says forgive and forget nau, what are you preaching if you cant even forgive, ahn ahn

WETIN NAU, WETIN, HABA, WETIN UNA WANT!!!!!!!!
So true.
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by Vickygirk(f): 11:41am On Apr 02, 2017
Mophasa:

Every sin is forgiveable Mr sabinus!

Though our sin is as dark as scarlet, Christ can clean us to be as white as snow.

Try to understand your bible don't just read it.

sin against the holy spirit is not forgiveable

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by snowblaq(f): 2:04pm On Apr 02, 2017
Mophasa:

It's not good for our Christianity.
...anyone who chose to forgive her...did so for reasons best known to them and not cos they were pagans or christians.....i think she went too far this time and she should face the law.....afteral in the bible when those children were laughing at Elijah,..he cursed them and they were eaten up by wild animals...heaven did not fall down....so aunty Kemi should face the law...defamation is a crime......and what on earth is 'our christianity'.....salvation is per head.....allow the pastor to do his own...you do your own to make heaven.
....and it is not the pastor that arrested her o....it is the police...she committed a crime against the pastor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kechi Okwuchi And Mel'B Pictured Together / Boy injured at airport after climbing onto baggage conveyor belt. Video / Linda Ikeji Hosts Steve Ayorinde, Lagos State Commissioner Of Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.