Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:28 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1777262 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) ... (2178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Timothyehijie: 7:33am On Apr 12, 2020
Guys please I need your help......Just this morning my phone's fingerprint(umidigi f2) stopped working.i noticed the option on settings have disappeared.......I really need help,anybody?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by osic(m): 8:39am On Apr 12, 2020
Timothyehijie:
Guys please I need your help......Just this morning my phone's fingerprint(umidigi f2) stopped working.i noticed the option on settings have disappeared.......I really need help,anybody?

Wetin you do to your phone, did you attempt to change the ROM??
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sleemoon(m): 9:13am On Apr 12, 2020
Timothyehijie:

.u ll need to run it in safe mode and observe...if the problem still persists, reset the mofo to Factory settings �....

or u can just sell it to me case closed
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by SupaBoy(m): 10:02am On Apr 12, 2020
Happy Easter to us all

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 10:16am On Apr 12, 2020
sleemoon:

.u ll need to run it in safe mode and observe...if the problem still persists, reset the mofo to Factory settings �....

you no go kill me with laff grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 10:17am On Apr 12, 2020
Timothyehijie:
alteration on the Rom took place
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by osic(m): 10:41am On Apr 12, 2020
sleemoon:

grin grin grin grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by osic(m): 10:44am On Apr 12, 2020
khalidx:

Reason I asked him if he changed ROM, he most likely clicked the "wipe all" option. There's no coming back from that.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 11:33am On Apr 12, 2020
osic:

Reason I asked him if he changed ROM, he most likely clicked the "wipe all" option. There's no coming back from that.
exactly….. He can still visit umidigi community
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 11:43am On Apr 12, 2020
Timothyehijie:

What's your previous history with the phone. Did you try anything suspicious or something you believe it might lead to it
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emmanuelojb: 1:36pm On Apr 12, 2020
khalidx:

What can be done now to the fone so that the. Finger print can be working again?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emmanuelojb: 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
osic:

Wetin you do to your phone, did you attempt to change the ROM??

I didn't attempt anything just discovered it yesterday night that the finger print stopped working and more over there is a place in the settings that is showing Google Play update on have been trying to update it for some days and it's not working to the extent I can't even download anything from the playstore pls be of help I'm the one in need pls
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Chapelbeatz(m): 2:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Run in safe mode and observe.............

Abeg wetin be safe mode shocked shocked shocked
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 2:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
Emmanuelojb:

I didn't attempt anything just discovered it yesterday night that the finger print stopped working and more over there is a place in the settings that is showing Google Play update on have been trying to update it for some days and it's not working to the extent I can't even download anything from the playstore pls be of help I'm the one in need pls
You probably triggered something beyond your understanding in the phone unknown to you.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emmanuelojb: 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
Mustack:

You probably triggered something beyond your understanding in the phone unknown to you.
So what is your advice now on how to recover it back
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by omotoyecable(f): 5:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
Hello house, please I need replacement screen for my A3, can I get I get in Lagos?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 5:36pm On Apr 12, 2020
Emmanuelojb:

What can be done now to the fone so that the. Finger print can be working again?
go to umidigi online community there's a solution there… I once saw a similar issue getting solved there before. Go to the rom section
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by versashee: 6:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
Gazzy88:
You deserve 2 years ban for this nonsense you wrote. You think we are members of your village that hasn't use a phone before? How much is the brand new one sef? You're too greedy and you need a deliverance for that.

How can you say i am greedy for wanting to sell my original A3 pro for 45K?

I have reduced the price to 43K.

Serious buyers please.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sleemoon(m): 6:23pm On Apr 12, 2020
versashee:

Serious buyers please.

this guy is back again.. guess the not so obvious fake A3pro was faulty and he has repaired it only to reduce 2k cos dat was d price he paid engr....

Corona catch ur blockus dia
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by hoctre20(m): 7:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
omotoyecable:
Hello house, please I need replacement screen for my A3, can I get I get in Lagos?
it's cheaper on aliexpress
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by omotoyecable(f): 7:22pm On Apr 12, 2020
hoctre20:
it's cheaper on aliexpress
just checked...the cheapest there is 8k
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by hoctre20(m): 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
omotoyecable:
just checked...the cheapest there is 8k
is it expensive, cause I,'m badly in need of it also, but this lockdown na problem
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by osic(m): 7:42pm On Apr 12, 2020
versashee:

Serious buyers please.

And the Troll is back. Welcome!!
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by versashee: 7:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
sleemoon:

this guy is back again.. guess the not so obvious fake A3pro was faulty and he has repaired it only to reduce 2k cos dat was d price he paid engr....

Corona catch ur blockus dia

If you know the value of the phone you will stop complaining.

I will be uploading images soon
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emmanuelojb: 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2020
khalidx:
go to umidigi online community there's a solution there… I once saw a similar issue getting solved there before. Go to the rom section
I have gone to the umidigi online community stuff saw same issues but no response
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by omotoyecable(f): 10:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
hoctre20:
is it expensive, cause I,'m badly in need of it also, but this lockdown na problem
yea the lockdown, reason I wanted to buy here in Nigeria if it's readily available, one can't tell when this will be over...8k is kinda expensive though
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by oluwatodimu1(m): 11:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
versashee:

If you know the value of the phone you will stop complaining.

I will be uploading images soon
No need for this, I think we all know how it looks
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by hoctre20(m): 11:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
omotoyecable:
yea the lockdown, reason I wanted to buy here in Nigeria if it's readily available, one can't tell when this will be over...8k is kinda expensive though
the cheapest u will get here is 12k without fixing

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Chapelbeatz(m): 12:19am On Apr 13, 2020
Biko what is safe mode?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by michealdeco: 12:28am On Apr 13, 2020
Timothyehijie:
it's gone

Same thing happened to me on one of my stock Android phone

Till date the fingerprint doesnt work
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Chapelbeatz(m): 12:49am On Apr 13, 2020
Chapelbeatz:
Biko what is safe mode?

The system ui ish no dey gree me do anything ooo. undecided undecided
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by oluwatodimu1(m): 6:52am On Apr 13, 2020
Please Mustack, the prices of the phones gingers some of us who are saving to acquire one... Bring back posting of Umi prices!
Let me call my Baba Alajo before him carry my money away! Cororisky o!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) ... (2178) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.