Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,170 members, 7,950,038 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 07:02 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1552) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1839464 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1549) (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) ... (2180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by repairpalng: 7:46am On Jun 30, 2020
Daintydan:
My A5 screen is broken. Is there anywhere I can fix it in PH or is it only in Lagos that this can be done?

Screen is available, 10k buying only (nairaland price). Can be sent via courier to PH.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ojehmario1969(m): 8:30am On Jun 30, 2020
Guys pls which umidigi A7 pro color is the best. Cause I want to place an order for it.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:53am On Jun 30, 2020
ojehmario1969:
Guys pls which umidigi A7 pro color is the best. Cause I want to place an order for it.

It must be ocean blue......... This is the colour of the moment..........

Ocean Blue, is the new black........ cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Unbeatable2: 9:07am On Jun 30, 2020
Please how long does it take Jumia Express to deliver goods outside Lagos (other state)?

I placed A7 Pro order on Saturday (1:46pm), yesterday I saw on the tracking page that it's approaching the last phase (pick up station), this morning, I opened the tracking page only to find out it went back to the beginning phase (phase2).. I'm confused..

Please someone should help me to explain the duration it will take to deliver to other state & what these changes mean.. please
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sleemoon(m): 9:11am On Jun 30, 2020
Oga Lexus kindly indulge me with the design capacity and estimated capacity...is accu battery saying its 3096mah not 5150mah or what?

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 30, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Umidigi doesn’t have stores or serious presence in this country unlike oppo,xiaomi and vivo?

That means the only way to get their phones is via jumia and aliexpress. Shame.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:50am On Jun 30, 2020
Elder0001:
Umidigi doesn’t have stores or serious presence in this country unlike oppo,xiaomi and vivo?

When they have physical presence and sell Umidigi A7 Pro @61K........ smiley

Some people would still complain, about excessive pricing ........ cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:52am On Jun 30, 2020
sleemoon:
Oga Lexus kindly indulge me with the design capacity and estimated capacity...is accu battery saying its 3096mah not 5150mah or what?

Does battery perform like 3096mah or 5150mah....... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:53am On Jun 30, 2020
Unbeatable2:
Please how long does it take Jumia Express to deliver goods outside Lagos (other state)?

I placed A7 Pro order on Saturday (1:46pm), yesterday I saw on the tracking page that it's approaching the last phase (pick up station), this morning, I opened the tracking page only to find out it went back to the beginning phase (phase2).. I'm confused..

Please someone should help me to explain the duration it will take to deliver to other state & what these changes mean.. please

This anomaly is truly unbeatable.......... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 30, 2020
Lexusgs430:

[s]When they have physical presence and sell Umidigi A7 Pro @61K........ smiley

Some people would still complain, about excessive pricing .......[/s]. cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Godwithme001: 9:56am On Jun 30, 2020
For those that have gotten their a7 pro device how far
We that just want to place order needs review from you. Basically on durability and efficiency
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 30, 2020
Lexusgs430:

You mean everybody must experience it?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:02am On Jun 30, 2020
Godwithme001:
For those that have gotten their a7 pro device how far
We that just want to place order needs review from you. Basically on durability and efficiency

Read one page back or so, for the best Umidigi A7 Pro review so far...........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ojehmario1969(m): 10:41am On Jun 30, 2020
I want to order this now on jumia express .Hope it safe like I no go get any issues.
I no want jumia express wahala

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by KunlexyInc1(m): 11:35am On Jun 30, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Baba, you spoke my mind. That ocean blue is a beautiful sight to behold grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Unbeatable2: 12:09pm On Jun 30, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Chai.. u are not helping matters bro..
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Unbeatable2: 12:11pm On Jun 30, 2020
Unbeatable2:

Please I still need u guys to help me with this confusion.. thanks
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:14pm On Jun 30, 2020
KunlexyInc1:

Baba, you spoke my mind. That ocean blue is a beautiful sight to behold grin

Why shortchange yourself, by buying black....... This is not Black lives matter o........ cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by 11Anonymous(m): 12:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
Unbeatable2:

Please I still need u guys to help me with this confusion.. thanks
Perhaps there was a mistake in tracking.
If the package is ready for pickup, you will be contacted via SMS, email and a phone call.

It seems this is your 1st time of buying from Jumia.
Saturday to Tuesday is too close to get your phone, Saturday and Sunday is not a working day. You should get it by Friday.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
Unbeatable2:

Jumia express delivery within Lagos is 24 - 72hrs, any delivery outside Lagos is an extra 3-4days, please let's try to read terms and conditions of Service.

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
11Anonymous:

If the package is ready for pickup, you will be contacted via SMS, email and a phone call.

Saturday to Tuesday is too close to get your phone, Saturday and Sunday is not a working day. You should get it by Friday.

Spot on cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2020
Elder0001:

Pls can you clarify why it's a shame? shocked shocked
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2020
Unbeatable2:

Chai.. u are not helping matters bro..

Calm down bro, u'll get Ur package soon. I know the feeling when u're expecting a new wife, the suspense can kee person grin

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2020
saint2ace:

Pls can you clarify why it's a shame? shocked shocked
Why don’t you guys buy in bulk and sell just like those xiaomi marketers do on this platform?
Ordering from jumia and aliexpress is unnecessary stress that most people wouldn’t want to go through.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
Elder0001:

Why don’t you guys buy in bulk and sell just like those xiaomi marketers do on this platform?
Ordering from jumia and aliexpress is unnecessary stress that most people wouldn’t want to go through.

Business models are different and opinions too differ. If u can start it, I don't see anything bad in it. But my opinion is why reinvent the wheel? cool
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
saint2ace:

Business models are different and opinions too differ. If u can start it, I don't see anything bad in it. But my opinion is why reinvent the wheel? cool

You need to be shot.cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
Elder0001:

You need to be shot.cheesy

No need wasting precious bullets, dead Man walking..... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Unbeatable2: 1:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
11Anonymous:

It's not my first time. It's the tracking bruhaha that is messing with my head. Nevertheless Jumia express is always fast sha.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sleemoon(m): 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Does battery perform like 3096mah or 5150mah....... grin

grin 3096mah grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by KunlexyInc1(m): 1:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
KunlexyInc1:
Umidigi Power Smartphone for sale

Finally received it grin

6.3" FHD screen
4/64gb variant (Golden color)
Stock Android 9.0 (Pie)
4G Global LTE support (Supports Glo 4G band)
Supports NFC
5,150mah battery capacity
Type-C charging port
Contains free pouch
Pre-applied screen protector (Factory)
Brand new with sealed carton
Location is Abeokuta, can be waybilled through interstate buses or GIG Logistics

Price: 50k, slightly negotiable
Contact me on 07081517572 (Call/WhatsApp)

The sweet deal still dey grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sleemoon(m): 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
Elder0001:

am thinking of diving into the business... me and wifey still discuss it yesterday night... still thinking about the logistics problem... once I can clear my head... in sha Allah.... ll start small like 2-3units & see how far... i pray finances comes through

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Unbeatable2: 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
saint2ace:

Jumia express delivery within Lagos is 24 - 72hrs, any delivery outside Lagos is an extra 3-4days, please let's try to read terms and conditions of Service.

Thanks for your comment. But it's the tracking page that is messing with my head. You can actually place order on weekends & get it on time, I've had the experience. Just that Covid-19 has affected a lot of things thats why I asked for clarification.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1549) (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) ... (2180) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.