Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,882 members, 7,976,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 01:22 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (2181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1860738 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2178) (2179) (2180) (2181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Homeboiy: 5:48pm On Oct 13
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Sorry for asking again,have you seen who used the screen for A3s,won't be good to order it and it won't match.

A3s screen is the same as A3

Check the flex of the screen

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by zxcvbnmlkjhgfds: 9:41am On Oct 14
Homeboiy:

A3s screen is the same as A3

Check the flex of the screen

It's not the same thing!
Please don't make that mistake.
I used A3S for more than 2 years before the screen got spoilt and I also bought same for someone else before I got my current A13S.
The flex might look like it but upon buying it, you'll discover it won't work.
I speak from personal experience. The replacement A3 screen I bought that time is currently collecting dust at home since I was unable to use it.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by zxcvbnmlkjhgfds: 9:44am On Oct 14
And to anyone interested in getting scraps or spare parts of Umidigi A3S, it's available in Abeokuta, Ogun State
My WhatsApp number is on my signature.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Homeboiy: 7:09pm On Oct 14
zxcvbnmlkjhgfds:

It's not the same thing!
Please don't make that mistake.
I used A3S for more than 2 years before the screen got spoilt and I also bought same for someone else before I got my current A13S.
The flex might look like it but upon buying it, you'll discover it won't work.
I speak from personal experience. The replacement A3 screen I bought that time is currently collecting dust at home since I was unable to use it.

He should check the picture of the one I posted with his own
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by emmychib: 10:07am On Oct 15
Please who has umidigi bison x10g mouthpiece for sell or who knows where I can get it please. It's urgent please
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Ishoola: 1:34pm On Oct 15
zxcvbnmlkjhgfds:
And to anyone interested in getting scraps or spare parts of Umidigi A3S, it's available in Abeokuta, Ogun State
My WhatsApp number is on my signature.

Did you have Umidigi A13 pro battery and the back glass case?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Ishoola: 1:40pm On Oct 15
Please I need umidigi A13 pro battery, my phone is hanging, I suspect bad battery or did any one has similar experience?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2178) (2179) (2180) (2181) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.