Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,085 members, 7,967,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 10:25 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (742) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1853134 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) ... (2180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by tingFanG: 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2019
I tried using OTG function on my a3 but doesn't work. How do I make it work?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by gbadexlite: 5:03pm On Apr 15, 2019
tingFanG:
I tried using OTG function on my a3 but doesn't work. How do I make it work?
Was it for assessing storage device or charging?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 5:16pm On Apr 15, 2019
khalidx:
I WISH TO INFORM U GUYS THAT AFTER WAITING FOR 1 MONTH ,,,,, JUMIA JUST CANCELLED MY ORDER cry cry

Eyah, sorry bro. This Jumia people dey crase, they just cancelled my order for a blender too. E be like say dem dey madt ni. Bright side u can still get the A3 pro for less on jumia express.

Hope they've refunded u sha? cry cry cry
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by KingKai: 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2019
CarlyX8:
I just noticed that Infinix 2amp charger, charges a3 pro faster, so i guess it supports flash charge
Quick charge not flash charge
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by psyqs(m): 5:26pm On Apr 15, 2019
temmypotter:

friday

jumia

I ordered Friday too, still waiting but I'm not in Lagos
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sheggsliveth: 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2019
psyqs:

what I ordered on Friday got it on Saturday

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:45pm On Apr 15, 2019
10password:
yes but I thank God I didn't give up I was having hernia and it was bad and no money on me and I have kids and wife to look after but I thank God I got the help I wanted I've done the surgery through the help of some telegram group friends who donated 100k for me and I'm foreverly grateful to them I'm fine and and making enough money and taking care of my family I'll never beg again

This same man that claimed he had hernia, and it was later found out he was a scam. He even confessed to making Kills from scamming. I opted to help u free in my facility, but later found ur broad day lies. U were disgraced out of N/L, and u returned with this method. Why didn't u go to business section? Does hernia kill people?, How come u wanted to commit suicide because of it, when thousands of folks are walking about with inguinal hernia unnoticed.

U claimed ur business crashed in the other group. U are a disgrace to every hardworking person, working hard to make ends meet. Repent or be doomed.

I came across this PayPal stuff that I'm talking about and I'm really making it like never before that's why I'm sharing it to help my fellow Nigerians who might be interested in it and I'm doing this for free I can even take it as a full time job cause even the food stuff I'm selling have never given me a daily profit of what I'm making with this PayPal trade stuff

Whatever you're passing through in life never give up or think of taking your life I almost did but I just thanks God for saving me
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by gbadexlite: 5:46pm On Apr 15, 2019
psyqs:

we are at the same level guy waiting o
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:47pm On Apr 15, 2019
10password:
yes but I thank God I didn't give up I was having hernia and it was bad and no money on me and I have kids and wife to look after but I thank God I got the help I wanted I've done the surgery through the help of some telegram group friends who donated 100k for me and I'm foreverly grateful to them I'm fine and and making enough money and taking care of my family I'll never beg again

I came across this PayPal stuff that I'm talking about and I'm really making it like never before that's why I'm sharing it to help my fellow Nigerians who might be interested in it and I'm doing this for free I can even take it as a full time job cause even the food stuff I'm selling have never given me a daily profit of what I'm making with this PayPal trade stuff

Whatever you're passing through in life never give up or think of taking your life I almost did but I just thanks God for saving me

This dude is a scammer, that was disgraced out of N/L after decieving people that he has hernia. Beware!
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 15, 2019
KingKai:
Quick charge not flash charge
k
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:00pm On Apr 15, 2019
10password:
Here it is

Jraph now 10password. I have added I have added picture evidence of ur previous scam activities. U even scammed Nigerian celebrities, now u are back.

And u decided to come to Umidigi group. Repent!!!!

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 6:07pm On Apr 15, 2019
10password:
To show my appreciation I want to give you all this EASTER gifts

See how you get a verified PayPal account and make 10k daily and withdraw into your local bank by trading with any small capital you can afford if you have an old PayPal account you can trade with any amount but for new PayPal account you'll need to trade with small amount so PayPal can recognize you as a confirm honest user I'll teach you all for free on your phone +234 9023308 112

As you can see after my trading I was paid $89 into my PayPal

I have a simple definition about trading of this nature.

As a trader you buy yam and sell yam.. your ROI is what you derived in the process that you've applied to influence or inflate the price to your own advantage after you have considered your time, effort, and overhead cost..

But can you explain in a simple definition what kind of trading you're talking about..

I hope I make sense.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2019
Lexusgs430 mizik finally Jumia refund the much awaited money and contact was made tlwith the dispatched driver..

30,600 Cash and A3 pro have changed hand...

Hope you can confirm it mizik
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by psyqs(m): 6:15pm On Apr 15, 2019
gbadexlite:
we are at the same level guy waiting o

Yeah, probably before wednesday
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by psyqs(m): 6:16pm On Apr 15, 2019
sheggsliveth:

what I ordered on Friday got it on Saturday
Nice one, but u dey lagos right?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sheggsliveth: 6:29pm On Apr 15, 2019
psyqs:

Nice one, but u dey lagos right?

Yes, I was even far from home I have to pay the delivery man through transfer and he accepted.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2019
10password:

Bros please stop scamming us. Take this lie lie story else where. That is how you people do just to dupe people.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2019
10password:
yes I came here to plead for help then but they thought I'm a scam I've already got the help I need and let those that message me if you're seeing this please confirm is I scam you in any way
You are a scammer. Hell fire awaits you. It was your type who scammed my dad.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:02pm On Apr 15, 2019
Let's not believe he is a scammer, make hin just dey credit my PayPal account dey go.....

I would feed you all back........ wink

Abi I go drop something, b4 I receive PayPal credit?....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 7:04pm On Apr 15, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Let's not believe he is a scammer, make hin just dey credit my PayPal account dey go.....

That guy is a yahoo yahoo.com
Have already reported him. They better ban that guy ASAP
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:05pm On Apr 15, 2019
Lexusgs430:

U too?, Don't say we didn't warn u. I have posted his previous activities. Morever, this is the wrong place to bring up this ponzi-like scam. He should go to investment room.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:05pm On Apr 15, 2019
Jidibia:

That guy is a yahoo yahoo.com
Have already reported him. They better ban that guy ASAP

He would open another account nah..... Dog wey go loss, no dey hear vuvuzela.............
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:07pm On Apr 15, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

U too?, Don't say we didn't warn u. I have posted his previous activities. Morever, this is the wrong place to bring up this ponzi-like scam. He should go to investment room.

Shebi nah moni wey dey scammer go collect............
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 7:08pm On Apr 15, 2019
Lexusgs430:

He would open another account nah..... Dog wey go loss, no dey hear vuvuzela.............
But he wouldn't bring the scamming advert here again nah!!!
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Naijaarchive(m): 7:15pm On Apr 15, 2019
Got another A3 Via Jumia today again within 24hrs... cheesy cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2019
Naijaarchive:
Got another A3 Via Jumia today again within 24hrs... cheesy cheesy

U are the bomb
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:23pm On Apr 15, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Shebi nah moni wey dey scammer go collect............

That scammer should not diffuse the lovely thread u started. Let him take the advert to the appropriate quarters. He wanted to do hernia for 350k, and I asked him to pm to do it for free and he fizzled out of circulation. D same guy is claiming not to be a scammer. That his PayPal scam is not for this thread at all. It myt be enticing but let's stick to the truth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) ... (2180) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.