Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,890 members, 7,872,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:22 AM

Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, (21910 Views)

Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph / Jonathan And Muttalab Meet ! / Breaking News: CIA, FBI storm Nigeria; quiz Muttalab snr. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by cap28: 1:27am On Dec 28, 2009
sage:

@caps28

not to deviate from the topic at hand, but can you pls stop with this victimhood crap. Slave this slave that angry. Africans are the biggest excuse makers in the history of mankind. Weak minded as hell and only complain and blame others for our misfortune and incompetencies. Its the same reason that Arabs enslaved us by the tens of millions for thousands of years and the same reason the Europeans repeated and exercerbated the trade.

All we do is whinge left and right. Poor us we are always victims, everybody is taking advantage of us, mistreating us, oppressing us bla bla bla rather than realizing that our problem is fully internal

We keep attributing the success of Western Nations to slavery. Maybe if not for slavery and slave labour Norway, Finland and Germany will  be worse than Nigeria tongue tongue . Maybe Asian countries like Japan, Malaysia and Korea will be like Congo DRC

While we keep making excuses even Vietnam shocked shocked is now better than 95% of African countries shocked shocked

But since we have been pronounced the World's permanent victim lets keep whining cry.

@sage i dont know whether you have taken the time out to read your history because if indeed you had you would know that  everything that i  stated above about slavery is based on fact - can you explain to me why recounting historical facts means you are acting like a victim?  when the jews recount endlessly their persecution at the hands of nazi germany does anyone shout them down and say that they are wallowing in self pity and victimhood.  there is no month that goes by that i do not see documentaries about the holocaust on tv or are you saying that blacks have no right to highlight past wrongs that have been done to us.

the fact that you are so quick to dismiss an entire race of people as being weak minded just shows how brain washed by western propaganda you are - arent you aware that africans fought tooth and nail to rid ourselves of these demonic whites who used religion and arms to wipe out our people - please go and read about the clashes that the british had with the bini, igbo and yoruba peoples during the early part of the twentieth century before their satanic lugard formed that illegal contraption they are calling nigeria.

if you think our problem is fully internal you are not living in the real world.  let me wake you up to reality the real rulers of the world are: Britain, the US, China and Russia  - they are calling all the shots, there is currently no country in the world who is not under the control of any of the above countries.  notice what happens to any a country which tries to step out of line (zimbabwe, venezuela, haiti, cuba, iraq, pakistan, afghanistan, iran)

i dont know why you are comparing nigeria to finland and norway - were any of these countries subjected to foreign invasion and appropriation of their natural resources like nigeria?

the fact that you've compared nigeria to japan which benefitted from economic reconstruction after the second world war under a US instituted programme known as the marshall plan just shows your lack of understanding about economic development, besides Japan was and has always been useful as an ally to the US in order to counter any threat from China.

this so called success of western nations as you call it was built solely and completely on the back of black african slave labour  and the appropriation of african natural resources.  go and read about the huge profits that countries like britain, france and spain made from the sugar and coffee plantations in haiti, jamaica, martinique and guadeloupe, or maybe you need to read about how the late king leopold of belgium stole an entire country from under the feet of the congolese people and used the wealth of that country to enrich and develop belgium whilst systematically terrorising and massacring millions of congolese people in the process.

or perhaps maybe you need to read about why the southern slave owners in the southern states of the US were hell bent on ensuring that slavery continued because of the huge profits they were making from the cotton plantations where african slaves laboured from sun up till sun down, to the extent that they (the slave owners) even fought a civil war in order to retain this barbaric but highly profitable system.

while you are busy kow towing in obedience to your masters please remember that these people have only one agenda towards africans and all people of african descent - domination, exploitation and annihilation.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by SEFAGO(m): 1:30am On Dec 28, 2009
^ what the hell are you saying- I hope you know that the biggest slave traders to Europeans were Africans themselves especially the Yorubas and the Igbos?

Like you know a significant number of african americans have igbo ancestry?

Anyways just skip this crap and go back to the topic.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by ezeagu(m): 1:36am On Dec 28, 2009
cap28:

well im quite happy to talk about slavery and islam as there is no way you can equate the degradation and dehumanisation of africans at the hands of the whites to the trafficking of black africans by arab slave traders.

i dont recall arabs herding africans into the holds of ships and throwing them into the atlantic ocean en route all in the name of trying to claim insurance payouts.

Mehhn! You need to go and read history, Arabs were known to be the worst of the slave traders and they castrated many of their slaves.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by SEFAGO(m): 1:39am On Dec 28, 2009
well im quite happy to talk about slavery and islam as there is no way you can equate the degradation and dehumanisation of africans at the hands of the whites to the trafficking of black africans by arab slave traders.

i dont recall arabs herding africans into the holds of ships and throwing them into the atlantic ocean en route all in the name of trying to claim insurance payouts.

Kai I no see that one- illiteeracy don kill Nigeria. The subsaharan slave trade makes the transatlantic slave trade look humane.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by Torombo(m): 1:46am On Dec 28, 2009
^ what the hell are you saying- I hope you know that the biggest slave traders to Europeans were Africans themselves especially the Yorubas and the Igbos?

Agree with you here.  It's too easy to point the finger of blame at european slave traders without acknowledging that they didn't come off their ships to catch people.  We africans captured the slaves ourselves and sold them.  That's why it is called slave trade!
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by cap28: 1:58am On Dec 28, 2009
SEFAGO:

Like you know a significant number of african americans have igbo ancestry?

Anyways just skip this crap and go back to the topic.

@Sefago your brain has been scrambled and you are not thinking straight - how can you talk about illiteracy when you have not even read your own history, just because a few saboteurs decided to sell their people into slavery does not mean that an entire race of people collaborated with white slave traders, thats just like saying that because some jews collaborated with the nazis and sent some of their people to auschwitz and dachau all jews worked in collaboration with the nazis, cant you see how ignorant that sounds.  again you are buying into western propaganda, the west have been looking for a way to extricate themselves from blame and again being the self hating uncle toms that many of our people are we have given them a way out by completely exonerating them from one of the most disgusting and barbaric episodes in our history.

it doesnt get anymore pathetic than this beleive me.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by SEFAGO(m): 2:05am On Dec 28, 2009
@Sefago your brain has been scrambled and you are not thinking straight - how can you talk about illiteracy when you have not even read your own history, just because a few saboteurs decided to sell their people into slavery does not mean that an entire race of people collaborated with white slave traders, thats just like saying that because some jews collaborated with the nazis and sent some of their people to auschwitz and dachau all jews worked in collaboration with the nazis, cant you see how ignorant that sounds. again you are buying into western propaganda, the west have been looking for a way to extricate themselves from blame and again being the self hating uncle toms that many of our people are we have given them a way out by completely exonerating them from one of the most disgusting and barbaric episodes in our history.

Are you talking to the great sefago like that? Do you really know anything about the slave trade or are u just typing? Western propaganda my butt.

The Africans were involved in slave trade and Europeans even had to beg our leaders to stop selling. An interesting example I use is madam tinubu and Oba Kosoko and adesoye. Read up on these people.S I cant give you anymore complex examples because you don't seem to know much about African history. But slave posts for selling their brothers were built across africa. Many kingdoms in Africa got a significant part of their income from selling slaves to Europeans. This is elementary/primary school knowledge- bros why now?
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by ezeagu(m): 2:09am On Dec 28, 2009
cap28 go and research Oyo and Aro.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by Torombo(m): 2:18am On Dec 28, 2009
@Sefago your brain has been scrambled

@cap28 - No need to insult anyone just because they don't agree with you.

My main issue in replying to this thread is my sadness at how this whole incident has resulted in the ugly scene of 9jas turning against themselves - north vs south, muslim vs christian etc

Nobody yet knows the full facts of this case and it's best to suspend judgement until all comes to light.

Alh Mutallab apparently did everything in his powers ti bring up his son properly and give him the best education possible. At 23, the boy is old enough to vote, get married and join the army to fight without his parent's consent. Why then are NLs blaming the Alh for his son's actions.

I believe that the psychiatrist reports that the court will receive at trial will be revealing about his state of mind in contemplating the actions that he took. It might even be that he is committed for treatment rather than trial because one of the principles of the US justice system is that you can't try someone in court unless they are mentally competent to stand trial!
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by sage(m): 2:36am On Dec 28, 2009
@caps28

Our problem is fully internal. Others exploit you as much as you let yourself to be exploited

And you seem to have imbibed an anti-white sentiment. That kind of sentiment is not going to help African nations develop. Its pointless and useless. The world has never been kind to weak and docile people. History shows us that any set of weak people are usually dealt with very decisively if they do not catch up with the rest of the world. Arabs and Europeans have dealt with us and the asians might next if we dont wake up.

South Korea, Malaysia, Singapore even the China that calls the shots in the world today and Japan experienced colonial or foreign oppression.

Switzerland, Norway, Finland etc and a lot of Western countries developed without the help of Slave Labor or colonies. (This slave labour argument is very weak considering that the biggest slave traders like Spain and Portugal are among the [b]least developed Western European countries when compared to countries like Norway, Finland, Iceland and Germany who had very little to do with slave labour)
[/b]
Go and read up how colonialists wanted to wipe the Chinese out. How many times do you see them complain today about the suppression they went through? How many times do Malaysians blame colonialism?
These people found internal solutions to counter the designs of the west and have taken a leap into the 21st century

WE are only to blame for our current predicament

The fact that countries like Vietnam, I repeat Vietnam is better than 95% of African countries says it all shocked shocked

Africans were the biggest slave traders in history and have not shown any more humanity towards fellow Africans but infact display more inhumanity than the westerners

1. Where in human history have 1,000,000 Africans been killed by foreigners in 100 days in a very small area? (like Hutu & Tutsi)

2. Where in 2008 did 62 Africans get killed as immigrants in western countries by westerners? (aka South Africa 2008)

3. Over 10,000 people have been killed by machetes and cutlasses in Nigeria in the last 9 years. Where in the world has Westerners killed 10,000 Nigerians in the past 9yrs?

Weak minded people look for excuses and are permanent victims. Human history points to the fact that weak and docile people regardless of "race" or color have been exploited, subjugated and in some cases wiped out.

We better borrow a leaf from the Asians who survived attempts to wipe them out as well as colonialism and exploitation and are leading the world today by looking inward rather than blaming people

The answers are internal for Nigeria and the rest of Africa
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by sage(m): 2:42am On Dec 28, 2009
sorry guyz for distracting this topic

@caps

we can open a new thread where You, me, Sefago and any other person who wants to discuss this can do that as a new topic

oya back to caption

Big man pickin wan blow plane up? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by cap28: 4:14am On Dec 28, 2009
sage:

@caps28

Our problem is fully internal. Others exploit you as much as you let yourself to be exploited

And you seem to have imbibed an anti-white sentiment. That kind of sentiment is not going to help African nations develop. Its pointless and useless. The world has never been kind to weak and docile people. History shows us that any set of weak people are usually dealt with very decisively if they do not catch up with the rest of the world. Arabs and Europeans have dealt with us and the asians might next if we dont wake up.

South Korea, Malaysia, Singapore even the China that calls the shots in the world today and Japan experienced colonial or foreign oppression.

Switzerland, Norway, Finland etc and a lot of Western countries developed without the help of Slave Labor or colonies. (This slave labour argument is very weak considering that the biggest slave traders like Spain and Portugal are among the [b]least developed Western European countries when compared to countries like Norway, Finland, Iceland and Germany who had very little to do with slave labour)
[/b]
Go and read up how colonialists wanted to wipe the Chinese out. How many times do you see them complain today about the suppression they went through? How many times do Malaysians blame colonialism?
These people found internal solutions to counter the designs of the west and have taken a leap into the 21st century

The fact that countries like Vietnam, I repeat Vietnam is better than 95% of African countries says it all shocked shocked

Africans were the biggest slave traders in history and have not shown any more humanity towards fellow Africans but infact display more inhumanity than the westerners

1. Where in human history have 1,000,000 Africans been killed by foreigners in 100 days in a very small area? (like Hutu & Tutsi)

2. Where in 2008 did 62 Africans get killed as immigrants in western countries by westerners? (aka South Africa 2008)

3. Over 10,000 people have been killed by machetes and cutlasses in Nigeria in the last 9 years. Where in the world has Westerners killed 10,000 Nigerians in the past 9yrs?

Weak minded people look for excuses and are permanent victims. Human history points to the fact that weak and docile people regardless of "race" or color have been exploited, subjugated and in some cases wiped out.

We better borrow a leaf from the Asians who survived attempts to wipe them out as well as colonialism and exploitation and are leading the world today by looking inward rather than blaming people

@sage im afraid you have oversimplified this whole concept of exploitation - you say "others exploit you as much as you let yourself be exploited" that is simply not true - exploitation is about power - whoever has the power ie the military power or might automatically assumes the position of the exploiter - military superiority and exploitation go hand in hand. No african nation has ever been in a position strong enough to oppose the military might of the whites its as simple as that -its not that we chose to be exploited its simply that we were unfortunate to be in a weaker military position. the whites knew that they could not conquer africa by using religion alone this is why ultimately they resorted to using military might which ensured their victory over us.

you say i have imbibed an anti white sentiment - no i am merely referring back to historical events which have caused us as a people to end up where we presently are - as an oppressed people. everything that i have stated is based on actual events that have happened - did i invent the transatlantic slave trade, did i come up with the idea of enslaving african people and working them to death on the plantations of the carribean islands and north and south america, did i enact segregation laws in order to ensure blacks remain as second class citizens in north and south america - no it was the white man, all these things and many more were invented by whites in order to build and develop the capitalist system and perpetuate themselves in a position of power which is currently in place in the whole of western europe, the americas and the carribean.

you say that focusing on all these wrongs done to us is useless and a waste of time - i disagree, in order for a people to correct their mistakes they must understand where they went wrong and that can only be acheived by looking back, again i must refer to the jews - the reason that the state of israel is so powerful today is partly due to the keen sense of nationalism that the jews have and their unwillingness to forget the persecution that they suffered at the hands of the nazis. they know that in this world the only language that an enemy understands is force and this is why they now have nuclear weapons which they will be more than willing to deploy should they face any external threat from neighbouring arab countries.

you talk about switzerland, norway and finland being well developed countries in comparison to nigeria but again this comparison is wrong - almost all european countries which were devastated during the second world war were rebuilt and modernised with US funding under the marshall plan - the aim was for the US to form a military and economic power bloc which would counter any potential threat from Russia. How can you now compare such an entity to a country like nigeria which was and still is being ravaged from all angles by various foreign powers.

yes im aware that the British tried to destroy China by introducing opium to its people but to say that they found internal solutions to counter the problem is a gross exagerration of the truth - they actually went to war with the british and were defeated which led to britain taking hong kong, the Chinese have never forgiven them for that and they fought back and now as permanent members of the united nations security council can veto any decision that goes against the well being of their country.

okay the massacre of tutsis by the hutus - who do you think orchestrated it - much like the massacre of igbos by the hausas in northern nigeria - these two groups(hutus and tutsis) were living in harmony until the early part of the 20th century when the belgians split the country along ethnic lines giving power to the tutsis (the minority) to rule over the hutus (the majority) thereby laying the groundwork for future inter ethnic violence (just like nigeria)

im suprised you had the nerve to talk about 62 black african immigrants being killed in a country like south africa which operated one of the most brutal and racist regimes second only to north america. werent black south africans being tortured, murdered and brutalised on a daily basis under the aparthied regime. is this not the same country which operatated one of the most deadly secret police organisations.

i will tell you where westerners have killed more than 10,000 people in 9 years - iraq - 200 iraqi children die EVERY DAY as a result of US bombings as well as the economic blockade. - source UNICEF

yes to some extent the answers are internal but there has to be a complete overhaul of the mentality of our people - just like there was in china, we are psychologically programmed to look up to the white man and respect him - all of that has to change, self reliance and self beleif must be inculcated and this pandering to western ideology and views has to be completely purged from our thought processes because that is what has caused us to be in the current state that we're in.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by sage(m): 4:51am On Dec 28, 2009
all you did was to find a way to blame the west for Hutus killing Tutsis, Hausas for killing Igbos, South Africans for killing others etc. (I dont actually know what Aparthied has to do with them setting people on fire)

I didnt know we were children who go around and kill each other because we were made to do it. Poor us, victims of Westerners, Arabs and everybody. When are we going to be able to make Westerners kill each other because we want them to? Never? tongue tongue

Its funny how you glossed over the Chinese and used the Marshall plan as an excuse now that the theory of slave labour fell flat.

Who today enslaves others and stll actively practice slavery? Drum rolls: Africans shocked cool

Is there anybody today practicing Jim Crow, Segregation etc? Why keep whining abut straw men and skipping the main reason why we are a backwards set of people

ITS OUR FAULT. COMPLETELY OUR FAULT.

We better learn from Asians who overcame foreign meddling and are leading the world today. Its sad that countries like Vietnam are far ahead of us now. Dont start me with Malaysia, Singapore etc

The day the average African country becomes like  shocked shocked[b]Vietnam[/b] shocked shocked is the day everybody will stop insulting us. Till then,
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by sage(m): 4:53am On Dec 28, 2009
@caps28

stop looking to be a victim. You were born a freeman. Stop blaming strawmen for our self-inflicted woes

lets start another thread for this pls if we are going to continue
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by tegasgirl(f): 5:44am On Dec 28, 2009
Its amazing how at a time like this, instead of Naijas to rally round, we're insulting ourselves.

Its also amazing how people who are old enough to use a public forum are so ignorant. Some of you just type arrant nonsense behind the anonymity of your computers

Homeboy took his views too far, this does not mean that all Nigerian Muslims are the same. How can you generalise all Muslims as terrorists?

The funniest thing is that these same people do not hate all white people as a result of there being the KKK or the BNP, they are sensible enough to differentiate between extremists and the rest of other people, the problem is doing it amongst ourselves. Do we hate all Irish people because the IRA use violence to get their point across?

There are extremists in all walks of life, there are also Christian extremists even though some of the holier than thou posters on here wouldn't like to believe it. There would always be someone that would push things just to get their voice heard. They may not take it as far as he took things but that doesn't mean that all Muslims should pay for his actions.

Bottom line is STOP with the insulting of Islam and Muslims, we are not responsible for his actions
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by lollymii: 7:41am On Dec 28, 2009
na wah! dats wat u get wen rich men , carry dier children abroad, and refuse to make aw educational system work. dier children wld continue to remain wayward. parents spend time with your kids no wat dey are up to!
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by otukpo(f): 8:00am On Dec 28, 2009
WHAT A SPOILT BRAT, AND TO THINK HE PASSED THRU ALL THE SECURITY CHECKS.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by onemopol: 8:16am On Dec 28, 2009
one of these days Sanusi will also display what he learnt in sudan to the whole world.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by sodconfirm: 9:59am On Dec 28, 2009
sage:

@caps28

[/b]

1. We need to look for a way to let fellow Nigerians and Western followers around the world to stop seeing any anti-government as a terrorist or treat to the security has it has been used through the years.

2. "The fact that countries like Vietnam, I repeat Vietnam is better than 95% of African countries says it all" WHAT U.S DID IN VIETNAM WAS AN UNSUCCESSFUL OCCUPATION WHICH LEFT THOUSANDS DEAD but it's another story to the western followers.

3. "Africans were the biggest slave traders in history and have not shown any more humanity towards fellow Africans but infact display more inhumanity than the westerners" In Nigeria go to badagary in lagos to see where nigerians where transported as slaves to U.K and sold to U.S with chains and padlocks in their mouth decades ago, You will still see all the items there and then you will be able to feel the extent at which we have suffered in the past in the hands of the westerners, We seems to have forgotten so soon?.

4. There is no doubt that the accused is a Nigerian, It was confirmed that he had links with Al-qaeda in yemen which means what he did was the fight for Jihad. Have you as a person ever listened to what they have to say?, have you ever met with any Muslim Arabians? "don't mean Jihad fighters" , I have met and lived with them for months in Egypt and sudan. They are nice, honest, straightforward. I forgot my brand new laptop in a Taxi in Cairo and the taxi man traced back my home and left it with the gardener who was able to confirm that a Nigerian lives in the building, This same incident happened again in another area in Cairo and it was returned to my uncle's house where he picked me from. Where can i find this type of honesty in today's world?.

5. An American Writer met with the first wife, forth son of the No. 1 Terrorist in the world OSAMA Bin-Ladin, They lived with Osama in Saudi before the Sept. 11 attack which made them leave for Cairo, Egypt. When they were interviewed another very different story emerged from what i have been hearing from western medias about the way he treats his family and the way his family hates him.

6. Here are the claims of the westerner's which made me and many more people see OSAMA as a real and big time terrorist fighting for nothing, It was said that he just want to see innocent people die.

a) Westerner's Claims "He married several women thereby treating his wife badly". His wife replies " My husband is a honest man and a lovely husband, He has my consent before marrying any new wife and i married some for him myself, I understand his concerns that he wants to expand his own family because he was the only son of his mother.

b) Westerner's Claims " He puts his wives and children in caves and holes thereby punishing them unnecessarily which is also said to be an act of terrorism. His wife replies " My Husband is giving us all military training and he do tell us that there will be a time when we will not have a home to stay, He is preparing us for bad times which later occurred after 9/11.

c) The writer asks the son " From what perspective do you see your father?" the son answer's " My father is the best dad in the world, He loves his wives and children and always teach us to live a Godly and Holy life, Not to give chance to corruption which is now globally tackled.

Check out the book here ; http://www.amazon.com/Growing-Up-bin-Laden-Osamas/dp/0312560168 .

I read a tape sometimes this year on Al-Jazeera, The tape was sent by OSAMA after some months Obama took office. He states in the tape that " I took a break to see if you will not take the part of your predecessors but you are just another bush, I will continue to attack you if you cease not to stop the Isreali occupation on the palestinian lands and the United States occupation in Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iraq. Our people want to be free, We don't want U.S dictatorship". Meaning Osama also want's peace if agreed by the U.S, Meaning he waited to see if Obama quest for peace will come trough but did not, He sent 30,000 more troops instead of making peace.

From my own point of view; Who ever is with the U.S or it's allied is the good one, Whoever is not is a treat to the security of U.S. Look at Iran, Venezuela, N. Korea, Bolivia and the rest of them. They are a treat to the U.S because they are not allies. And in a case where some part of a country is anti-government and the government is an allied to U.S, Such groups or foundations will be labeled as terrorist organizations, Such country's military will be equipped by the U.S to fight them such as Isreal Vs Hamas and Fatah, Afghan Govt. Vs Taliban and other groups in the country " I believe you know that U.S has supported the Mujaheddin decades ago to fight the soviet union, The Mujaheddin is now the Taliban" that was when they were in accord, Somalia Govt. Vs Shabab fighters, and many more around the world. Can anyone tell me the reason for all these?.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by carnal: 10:20am On Dec 28, 2009
mak all of una get ready for some serious body cavity searches next time you travel.i tell you henceforth we wont find it funny atall especially on international routes.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by Goldmind1(m): 11:07am On Dec 28, 2009
[/quote]Pls metal-gong or wat ever u call your self,know the kind of words u use and mind your tongue.Bcoz ALLAH is not someone u play with.u r passing your boundary.

[quote]

@morrow,
Pls who is Allah? May I know your god the more if he really exists. For there is no other name given among men where by we can be saved, but by the Name of Jesus Christ.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by Vavavoom(m): 11:18am On Dec 28, 2009

On the same canvass
we get smeared
ALL because of one
derelicts painted in unflattering strokes
blemished image, scions
the offshots from rot
how do we tell our story?
when the child is deformed and can't speak
Abdul Muttalab we've all become
holders of a common passport
the single story that sells our battered image
ha! Heads turning, looks of pity
sanity has left our house
Inroads. Chaos.
we talk in cardinals
the lines along our division
failing to tell our story
we give credence to Muttalab
the joy of an outside story teller
I shudder.
Disbelief, uncertainty looms
Perhaps, Midnight already, Karl?
No! We've got Chimamanda
there must be more!
I choose to paint us in her light
another scion of delight
the glowing ember
in whose light Muttalab's shadow is cast.

Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by donchelsea: 11:27am On Dec 28, 2009
What a trash and come to think that he even beat all the security checks is amazing!
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by ud4u: 11:34am On Dec 28, 2009
the guy won kill himself, na waoo
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by Kx: 11:40am On Dec 28, 2009
High school-BIS,British Intl School,Lome,Togo
University-University College,London

Since our schools back home are nothing to write home about,
we can send our kids to the best schools outside naija,

however,when the result of not living with,knowing and bringing up
our kids by ourselves
comes out,we should face it.

Thank God,as bad as our schools are,no nigerian school
has ever produced a terrorist.

What goes around,comes around.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by sayso: 11:40am On Dec 28, 2009
what an idiot
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by 4Play(m): 11:43am On Dec 28, 2009
Kx:

our kids by ourselves

You mean all those Boko Haram boys all studied abroad?
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by Sauron1: 11:50am On Dec 28, 2009
Kx:

our kids by ourselves

Sharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrap, all those Boko Haram boys schooled in Nigeria.
The OPCs, MENDs, Bakassi boys. . . . .they didn't study in Havard or Yale. grin
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2009
this is one of the many reasons why peddling a god (whatever he's called) can be dangerous. This guy is as innocent as every other person around, except of course he believes in some b-!a-d a-!s-s almighty and this has now destroyed him. He's gawing down!
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by Kaystick(m): 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2009
abeg watin dis guy dey look for ,after everything this man have arrange for him,its only thie set of guys that are capable of this stupid act.can an ajepako guy that drink garri all through grammer school,hussuel to travel to yankee inorder to get any yeeye job so as to meintain its people here in naija think of killing himself or other people.well sha he know he is of no use to his family or nation.folish boy from a stupid family
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by lollymii: 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2009
he is even the last born of sixteen, so u can imagine aw wld dey clear the name.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by Kilkenny: 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2009
We need to collectively stand against this.Let us prove to the world Nigerians are united in their universal condemnation of this act.

There are Facebook groups - Nigerians are Not Terrorists! & Not in our Character!: Nigerians denounce Umar Mutallab!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Kanti Bello: North Won’t Vote Buhari, We’ll Shop For Candidate With No Vendetta / APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video / Minimum Wage: Labour Rejects FG’s Latest Offer, Crisis Looms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.