Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,046 members, 7,946,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:01 PM

My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. (71785 Views)

My Wife Denies Me Sex Always / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work / Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by profbabatunde: 4:03pm On Apr 02, 2017
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Timijo(m): 4:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
alfredo4u:
House, I know how helpful you guys have been. The last time I came hear was about my wife and I having argument for not saying thank ma to her mum.

Last night something happened. I'm staying in one bed room flat. Since her mum came for omugo/visit. I left the bedroom for them and start staying in the parlor. At night, I do expect her to join me in the parlor because our baby is two months and...

Last week, I have to beg her to join me in the parlor which she did. Three ocassions, I tried making love to her, she said... MY MUM IS AROUND AND WE SHOULD RESPECT HER PRESENCE. Seriously I got offended and did it without her offer. Up till now she don't like joining me in the parlor.

If I should do away runs now they will start complaining.

Pals you guys should pls advice me urgently because if this continues, I might do the otherwise.

Thanks

Firstly, I will like to say forcing your wife to have sex with her is totally wrong and unacceptable in a sane world. It could make her feel like a sex machine to you. So you need to apologise to her.
Secondly, you need to have a self control over your sexual urge. When was the last time you had sex with her before the delivery of the baby? Did you lose anything for not having sex with her? Your wife is still recovering from the stress of carrying your baby for the period of 9 months and the pain she went through during delivery and yet, you have sex with her by force. You did not even think over all these, all you wanted is sex. I can see selfishness in you. Yes, you may say she is your wife. But she is not a sex slave.
You are also considering a way match, that is not a way match but adultery. That could ruin your life totally if you go into it.
Please tame your sexual urge.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by harlee(m): 4:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
darioNaharis:
You sef, your baby is just two months and you want another sperm to win another race grin grin

That's why there's something called self-service. Get your mobile device, some lotion, some paper wipes and ease yourself grin grin

Xvideos oo, not waptrick
senior man
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Marshalxv(m): 4:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
salabscholar01:
Calm down. Your inlaw knows the baby came through sexual intercourse. Take a break a little bit. Your wife, presently is feeling stressed after birth of that child. It feels to her like she is on another body entirely different from her usual body she use to have. Let her relax, talk and play with her. Buy her gifts and show appreciation for safe delivery. Believe me, you will be surprise she will give you a mind-blowing quickie amidst her tight schedule and your brain will be back to default setting. Communication is key.

Nice advice bro,that nigga needs to chill for Christ sake.The new baby is just two months!haba! this is the best time to shower the woman with excessive love and care,instead you're using it to muscle up power to bleep her again,bro u need Jesus in your life.treat your woman nice and she may decide to burst your balls without you asking.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by niceair(m): 4:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
@least have respect for yourself. your wife and her mother. considering the fact that you living in a room and parlour, you should try to work hard to rent a better place. if you can't control your urge, before anything make sure she is ready for u n her wounds in d V are healed, then you can book a hotel and have a nice time.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Amberon: 4:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
Thanks and God bless you for proving there are still faithful Nigerian men!
jeromzy:
to tell u the truth I've always bin faithful.if u start cheating, you'll find it hard to stop n you'll spend more money.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
darioNaharis:
You sef, your baby is just two months and you want another sperm to win another race grin grin

That's why there's something called self-service. Get your mobile device, some lotion, some paper wipes and ease yourself grin grin

Xvideos oo, not waptrick
BADESS! I hail ooo
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
darioNaharis:

Xvideos oo, not waptrick
BADESS! I hail ooo. By the way who's your fav?
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
ifyalways:
Two children plus you and wifey in a room and parlour? And thats excluding visitors like Granny them.

Oga no vex but I think you should channel your energy on making more money so you can move your family into a 2 bedroom atleast.

Truly, it's awkward to make love in such a set-up knowing lil'baby can wake at any time, making Granny wake and then hear her daughter moaning. If Granny had her own room or there's a lil privacy like you and wife to a room by yourself, she might allow you cut show small.

Sorry o. Get your vaseline or soap and gba ncha. cheesy
You made 90 percent sense.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by toprealman: 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
OP you need to grow up.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Smartademu(m): 5:20pm On Apr 02, 2017
Oga if u cannot hold body until mama comot and your wife don fully recover from childbirth, then u no be man. Two months, haba!
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by IRALIFE(f): 5:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
alfredo4u:
House, I know how helpful you guys have been. The last time I came hear was about my wife and I having argument for not saying thank ma to her mum.

Last night something happened. I'm staying in one bed room flat. Since her mum came for omugo/visit. I left the bedroom for them and start staying in the parlor. At night, I do expect her to join me in the parlor because our baby is two months and...

Last week, I have to beg her to join me in the parlor which she did. Three ocassions, I tried making love to her, she said... MY MUM IS AROUND AND WE SHOULD RESPECT HER PRESENCE. Seriously I got offended and did it without her offer. Up till now she don't like joining me in the parlor.

Pals you guys should pls advice me urgently because if this continues, I might do the otherwise.

Thanks

Sincerely, I do not understand the tradition that makes a man give up his matrimonial room for any of the mothers' who come to assist in taking care of the baby. Sometimes it is the men that want to run away from the baby's night cries. It even happens even though its a 3bedroom flat so its not an issue of the OP's present accommodation. This is one of the downsides of that arrangement.
Putting myself in your wife's shoes, I will not be comfortable. Men are wired differently. A woman will ask the husband to ensure the door is properly locked before they make love while a man in the mood thinks of nothing else at that moment. You can then imagine how she will feel to be in such an open place making out with you. In fact, in her mind, she thinks her mum already knows what she is going to do when she joins you in the parlour and that alone makes her shy.
OP, I understand you also have needs that need to be met but the bottom line of making love is for the enjoyment of both of you. So be patient with her. Communication is key. Don't bridge this subject yet. Instead, on a consistent basis, tell her how much you appreciate her, ask her how she is feeling, buy little things for her when you return from work, assist around the house as much as you can then she will open up to your advances. Even if she won't want penetration yet, you guys could try other pre-intimacy and whatever else both of you are comfortable with.
Lastly, even though we know that Mummy will not come out on you guys because she knows, your wife will not be as comfortable as you expect. So, when is the omugwo coming to an end? Get ready to assist when it does so that the next complaint will not be 'I am tired' smiley
NB. Before, you have another child, try to get at least a 2bedroom flat so that you can remain in your room with your wife and baby while grandma stays in the other room with your other children. This way, you can both be comfortable making love. smiley
Hope this helps. Cheers

Modified: It was very wrong and childish to force yourself on your wife. Please restrain from doing such again. Also endeavor to seek her forgiveness and show you really mean it. Let me believe it was your first and last time of doing such. Self- Control Bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by DonaTee(f): 5:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
alfredo4u:

Thanks

so u pple hav been doing it b4 her mum came? Maybe you should stylishly report her to her mum in her presence.

Her mums presence doesn't stop shiii. Abi she's forming virgin? Unless she's using as excuse to rest or she's shy or smth.

but pls b sure the kids never see or hear u guys getting down.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by OMEGA009(m): 5:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
goonsmi:

You still sound like a kid bro.

It's obvious you like to bandy words on NL like the keyboard revolutionary that you are. I'm not going to condescend to your level by dignifying your insult with another.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:39pm On Apr 02, 2017

Kids marrying kids.

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Sylva2147: 5:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Op sorry to say, but your wife is senseless and have no respect for you! I am sure you are a "real man" thats why! First it was you not telling her mother "thank ma" after you finish eating IN YOUR OWN HOUSE now she is denying you sex! Chai! Real men dey suffer for their women hand o! grin grin grin grin
not even the mother in law even if it is his he got to show some appreciation, that's manners not fear but respect.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by LesbianBoy(m): 5:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
Sylva2147:
not even the mother in law even if it is his he got to show some appreciation, that's manners not fear but respect.

When you go to a party and you finish eating, i hope you greet every elderly person there undecided
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Nostradamus: 6:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
eezeribe:

Op,this is your second family issue on nairaland....
Are you the only married man on nairaland
Did you marry your wife on nairaland
Please stop congesting our cyberspace with your small family wahala.Thanks
I swear some people's comment on nairaland is a rib cracker any time
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by newspostng(m): 6:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
just go out and have sex .

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Izen: 7:15pm On Apr 02, 2017
SmartBug:
The hormones in your head are blocking your thinking faculty. Are you that desperate and willing to risk the happiness of your life for 10mins of pleasure?! Don't.

I mean, he even raped his wife and is unremorseful. What the actual fvvk??
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by delishpot: 7:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
SURElee:

Hahahahaha . Omo! See plot o! Good job, it just might help him.

Na so na. We GATS to help a brother o.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by basadenet: 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2017
How old are you?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by cybriz82(m): 7:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
alfredo4u:

You won't understand... I have benefited so much from nairaland.

I love my family and nothing can change it. Nairaland is my second home. I confide in you guys because I only take the good advices and do away with the useless one that people like you give.

Today, I do say thank ma to my mother Inlaw and everybody around.

Unless you, you don't benefit and take the best advise as I do on this platform.

Thanks

correct guy...here is my advice chase ur mother inlas out right now..tell her u want to do kerewa n she no dey help mata n she hz to go...am a nairalander hope u ll tek my advice seriously..
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by annnikky(f): 7:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
princechurchill:
[color=#006600][/color]

What do you expect me to do after been alone through out the time of her pregnancy
So u can't stay without s3x for 5months abi
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by nurusystem(m): 7:30pm On Apr 02, 2017
Do it in the present of her mum that is final solution
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by FeminismRules: 7:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
Did you FORCE yourself on your wife?! Isn't that marital rape?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by begwong: 8:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
Why won't she deny u wen she use to MOAN anyhow disturbing the neighbors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by dangwarmai(m): 8:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
Is your wife a Fulani?
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by karnap(m): 8:15pm On Apr 02, 2017
lifestyle1:
If my wife born i go wait at least six months make that place close and heal.

WHICH PLACE ?
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Maromark(m): 8:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
lalasticlala:

LWKMH.
Nairaland's Special advisers over to you.
Boss himself I dey hail o.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by permit(m): 9:13pm On Apr 02, 2017
u are just a heartless one,how could u,ur babe is just 2monts.check ur brain

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD / Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age / What Secret Is My Husband Hiding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.