Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,120 members, 7,936,492 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:20 PM

Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube (54972 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got / Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
I guess everyone is entitled to his opinion
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Abudu2000(m): 7:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
Lol, jesus has spoken, you may now drop ur tithe

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Memphis357(m): 7:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
There are lots of things wrong with the Nigerian church.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by adeniyimam(m): 7:30pm On Apr 02, 2017
Lol... Nigeria!!!!!! Waiting for judgment day

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 02, 2017
Marring a church gal is no guarantee you need divine guidance to find a good wife

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Deejay1000(m): 7:30pm On Apr 02, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Repairnigeria(m): 7:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
everybody is entitled to is own opinion that does not mean ur opinion is Right or wrong but truth is always bitter social media has made Fling's so easy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by EnkayDezign: 7:31pm On Apr 02, 2017

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
EzigboNwanma:
Ok, so how about this? undecided types of sacrifices?
Jeez are you sure that's rccg? Looks fake o I'm not sure it's rccg stuff o
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
henrydadon:
lol..nigerian are hypocite..the same people bashing him on twitter are the same people that will travel on the lagos ibadan express way next week sunday to worship in his chruch and drop offering
You no lie....

Most especially when he organises another RESTORATION crasade/convention

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by 9jatatafo(m): 7:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
Read this

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by EzigboNwanma(f): 7:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
na so I see am
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by BoboFashion(m): 7:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
Nice response
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by asskush: 7:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
EzigboNwanma:
na so I see am
lols .....
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by money121(m): 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
But I meet mine thru Facebook.. Infact we gonna celebrate 2yrs wedding anniversary this month...
The marriage is blessed with the a boy and girl..

Seem adeboye get choko for head...oniradarada

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Respect55(m): 7:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
EzigboNwanma:
Tell me this is not true
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by tunapawizzy: 7:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
felixomor:
Only those who have taken time to find wife on Facebook can criticize....

The remaining are hypocrites...... sad
Really? I smh
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Bollinger(m): 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
thanks to this recession.. the sheeple are receiving sense FINALLY. Nigerians are starting to use their god-given brains to question the greedy, evil and selfish establishment both political and religious

Weird that you used the word "establishment" in that sentence. You don't reside.in Nigeria do you?
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by felixomor: 7:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
tunapawizzy:

Really? I smh

Yes....
And Dont allow the head to fall.. undecided
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by kayo80(m): 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
adepeter26:
I love a particular retweet above

If you win souls for Christ through Facebook, you'd lose them to Satan on YouTube...

So funny.

Lalasticlala come see again. 9ja & dem twitter reactions... cheesy

lol! That's the funniest of the Tweets.
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by felixomor: 7:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
juliusnobisugo:
I met my girlfriend who changed my life for good on Facebook lemme cum nd see d YouTube dat will come nd snatch her from me

lets try to think before we post or preach... No one is wiser dan God

Girlfriend u said...
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by EzigboNwanma(f): 7:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
Respect55:
Tell me this is not true
my brother, if u ask me,...........?
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by martineverest(m): 7:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
its real,bro...i could remember how d thing caused huge brouhaha last year and GO had to sanction d pastor
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by QuietHammer(m): 7:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
Come on people. That was just a metaphor. I guess what he meant was that the internet which facilitated you meeting your spouse may also bring about the subsequent union's doom.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Idrismusty97(m): 7:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
This is surprising. For the first time in my life i am proud to be a Nigerian. The shackles are falling off little by little.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by richard870(m): 7:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
Pastors worth several millions of $ while members wallow in poverty

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by felixomor: 7:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
money121:
But I meet mine thru Facebook.. Infact we gonna celebrate 2yrs wedding anniversary this month...
The marriage is blessed with the a boy and girl..

Seem adeboye get choko for head...oniradarada

He never said u cant meet a wife through Facebook...
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by iwadobo: 7:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
EzigboNwanma:
That is advance mmm.
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by kayo80(m): 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
EzigboNwanma:

OMG! Is this for real?
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Tiredoffakeshit: 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
[b]Where da F Is Daddy Freeze when U need Him?
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by iwadobo: 7:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
felixomor:

He never said u cant meet a wife through Facebook...

No, but he said u will lose her through YouTube . Now, tell me what that supposed to mean.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by goldman777: 7:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
I think pastor wants to say is meet her on fb and lose her on instagram grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon / Does The Bible Support Abortion? Numbers Chapter 5 / Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.