Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,904 members, 7,883,141 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:28 AM

Please I Need Matured Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Matured Advice (2334 Views)

. / How Can I Break A Blood Oath ..matured Advice Plls / My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Matured Advice by rosietha: 9:22pm On Apr 02, 2017
my fellow concern romancelanders I need your sincere advice both the good and the bad.

I just find it hard to find a good guy not that those I have come across are bad but most of them just want my body and that's all. I am a kind of girl that loves romantic relationships and most of them take me for granted.Also due to my introverted kind of lifestyle I hardly met guys,i don't even have friends and most times this makes me depressed and lonely. Any advice on how people like me can find good guys because I may not be the only one going through this...mind you I am a pretty girl waiting for my NYSC and in my 20's.
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by SINZ: 9:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
Have you tried Jesus? He's a good guy undecided

6 Likes

Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by blessedvisky(m): 9:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
rosietha:
my fellow concern romancelanders I need your sincere advice both the good and the bad.

I just find it hard to find a good guy not that those I have come across are bad but most of them just want my body and that's all. I am a kind of girl that loves romantic relationships and most of them take me for granted.Also due to my introverted kind of lifestyle I hardly met guys,i don't even have friends and most times this makes me depressed and lonely. Any advice on how people like me can find good guys because I may not be the only one going through this...mind you I am a pretty girl waiting for my NYSC and in my 20's.

Chai!! See advert. Op go to "targeted Ads" section. Seun will help you out
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by Papiikush: 9:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
The good guys are dead. We buried the last one this morning.

7 Likes

Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by SNOWCREAM(m): 9:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
Well you're introverted, maybe you're ugly also but how do you expect us to know exactly if you don't attach a picture? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by yomi007k(m): 9:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
embarassed

Eeh ya...well sorry im taken.

Well good guys r a lil scarce cos we live in a cold n unfair world where most gud guys turn bad. But ders hope.

Keep searching here...most introverts hide behind d screen. grin

Good luck
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by rosietha: 9:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
Yes dear, I always do but will get married one day to a human
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by PrinzCarter(m): 9:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
D wrong viewing Centre
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
You might be pretty and introverted,but are you humble as well as ready to accept a responsible carpenter ?
Sometimes,we are what we attract.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
.......... and the pm Exodus behind.... OP you just opened yourself to leeches and douchebags, congratulations.
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by rosietha: 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Well you're introverted, maybe you're ugly also but how do you expect us to know exactly if you don't attach a picture? undecided

am not an ugly girl sir... I know that
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by pasqal09: 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
rosietha:

You attract bad guys. Maybe you are your problem.
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by rosietha: 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
.......... and the pm Exodus behind.... OP you just opened yourself to leeches and douchebags, congratulations.

It doesn't matter... I prefer to let it out than die in silence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by Saintsammurai(m): 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
op your prayers have been answered..
I'm a good guy looking for a lady like you.
we can work things out privately.
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by SNOWCREAM(m): 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
rosietha:

am not an ugly girl sir... I know that
okay show me, will you show me if i text you on WhatsApp or BBM?
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by rosietha: 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
blessedvisky:

Chai!! See advert. Op go to "targeted Ads" section. Seun will help you out

I am not advertising anything dear, just saying my mind
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by rosietha: 9:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
pasqal09:

You attract bad guys. Maybe you are your problem.

I don't think so
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
rosietha:

Sometimes Silence is golden.

Channel your​ energy somewhere else and the thing you're looking will come to you.

This thread right now,will only make you a prey to the 100s of predators who'll cloak themselves as wanting to be your friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by SNOWCREAM(m): 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
rosietha:

I am not advertising anything dear, just saying my mind
my dear you're advertising na, you asked us for advice and i guess the advice you want is to link up with a guy who reaches out to you from this thread
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by rosietha: 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
okay show me, will you show me if i text you on WhatsApp or BBM?

not quite sure about that
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
My dear Focus and finish your Nysc
Good guy will come when you least expect it wink
Sometimes when we too hasty we let the bad ones slide in without knowing cause he potrayed some good attributes at first ..

If you lonely like Sinz said up there Jesus will be your company cheesy

Cc Mynd44

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by rosietha: 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Sometimes Silence is golden.

Channel your​ energy somewhere else and the thing you're looking will come to you.

This thread right now,will only make you a prey to the 100s of predators who'll cloak themselves as wanting to be your friend.

Ok that's true, thanks for your opinion
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by rosietha: 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
Bumbae1:
Sometimes when we too hasty we let the bad ones slide in without knowing cause he potrayed some good attributes at first ..

Cc Mynd44

Thanks dear, I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by SNOWCREAM(m): 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
rosietha:

not quite sure about that
you still dey do yanga? Ok. Na person wey wan just chop your body go chase you from NL, i see you've your pin on your siggy, but no be me undecided
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
rosietha:

Ok that's true, thanks for your opinion

You're welcome
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by rosietha: 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
my dear you're advertising na, you asked us for advice and i guess the advice you want is to link up with a guy who reaches out to you from this thread

Ok, if you say so... thanks for your advice
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by mascot87(m): 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
rosietha:

Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
rosietha:

Presently, there are dearth of good and sincere guys that will love to be in relationship without indulging in sex. Try relax a bit and try making some friends. Depression kills faster than any other thing. Channel your strength into something viable and exciting.

Finding good guys in this era is an herculean task, some pretend to be good just to achieve their selfish aim. Just be patience and take your time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
Bumbae1:

Cc Mynd44
if there is a vaccant woman,a vaccant man is aswell available
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by rosietha: 9:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
you still dey do yanga? Ok. Na person wey wan just chop your body go chase you from NL, i see you've your pin on your siggy, but no be me undecided

am not doing iyanga o... Just trying to be careful and the pin on my signature isn't functional
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
Martin124:
if there is a vaccant woman,a vaccant man is aswell available
True story cool
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
Dextology:

Presently, there dearth of good and sincere guys that will love to be in relationship without indulging in sex. Try relax a bit and try making some friends. Depression kills faster than any other thing. Channel your strength into something viable and exciting.

Finding good guys in this era is an herculean task, some pretend to be good just to achieve their selfish aim. Just be patience and take your time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Pay Bride Price, Especially When She Is From The Eastern Side - My Story / She Lied About Sleeping In A Mans House And Now She Is Claiming Nothing Happened / Pains Of A V-taper Shape Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.