Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,904 members, 7,883,141 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:27 AM

How To Pay Bride Price, Especially When She Is From The Eastern Side - My Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Pay Bride Price, Especially When She Is From The Eastern Side - My Story (2334 Views)

My Legs Spread Out So Fast Especially When I See A Car Key” / “My Legs Spread Out Fast Especially When I See A Car Key” – Lady Says In Video / “my Legs Spread Out So Fast Especially When I See A Car Key” – Lady Says (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Pay Bride Price, Especially When She Is From The Eastern Side - My Story by ogedanny: 5:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
A lot of young guys are willing to marry their girlfriends but when you see the list of items to buy as tradition demands - my brother fear go catch you.

This is my story - I am getting married to a lady from IMO state, one of the places believed to be known for its top-level price list. Yes! I requested for the list after intro, with confidence that - nothing dey happen!...When they brought the list - even the envelope alone eh! fear go hug you - but I still went on to open it - yeeeeh! See requirements from Ngor Okpala, no be here ooo!

As a guy wey love him babe, I called her - discussed the stuff with her, and told her its too much. I am not after cost savings but marrying someone I love and at the same time, I have to also plan for my future family. She is an understanding woman and I love her so much. After much meeting with her mum, She led me to her key uncles - this is where I got the secret which I want to share.

Her uncle advised me to take my eye off the list and - ask mself, this bold question - How much can I afford? then discuss it with my woman and her mum....Once we agree - we should then work on the list, based on my budget and that is it.

I did exactly what he said, my budget for the list was 200k - but after much estimate, I arrived at 187k and gave the cash to her mum to help me buy the some stuffs on d list - we called the voice of the family, an uncle - and discussed the stuff with them. The truth is, if your wife love you, forget the list, tell her wat you have, even if its 50k.....discuss it with her mum, dad but if the dad is no more, call the elderly uncle and tell them.

Just be yourself - these elderly men are just wolf looking for where to eat, do you best my guy, carry her along and God will see your thru.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: How To Pay Bride Price, Especially When She Is From The Eastern Side - My Story by Tallesty1(m): 5:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
Alright.
Re: How To Pay Bride Price, Especially When She Is From The Eastern Side - My Story by ikp120(m): 6:11pm On Apr 13, 2017
Na wa for Naija o. For India, na the woman family dey pay all these things o.

2 Likes

Re: How To Pay Bride Price, Especially When She Is From The Eastern Side - My Story by talktonase(m): 6:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
You are making me have hope in my Igbo GF...now I can have no fears to worry. Ify I am come for you bae grin cool
Re: How To Pay Bride Price, Especially When She Is From The Eastern Side - My Story by carzola(m): 6:36pm On Apr 13, 2017
If you marry Yoruba girl
You wouldn't need to go
Tru all this.

1 Like

Re: How To Pay Bride Price, Especially When She Is From The Eastern Side - My Story by UncleJJ(m): 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2017

1 Like

Re: How To Pay Bride Price, Especially When She Is From The Eastern Side - My Story by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 13, 2017
200k can buy all the items in the list in my village but I doubt it will do same for mbaise .
Re: How To Pay Bride Price, Especially When She Is From The Eastern Side - My Story by Pchidexy(m): 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
Marriage has always been about negotiations. A man should not be afraid of the difficulties along the way in getting his dream woman. Weldone Bros

(1) (Reply)

She Lied About Sleeping In A Mans House And Now She Is Claiming Nothing Happened / Pains Of A V-taper Shape Guy / How Do I End The Relationship? (matured Mind Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.