Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,194 members, 7,910,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:16 PM

Bbnaija Final Battle.. What You Guys Need To Know - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Final Battle.. What You Guys Need To Know (451 Views)

Pictures From Bbnaija Final Saturday Night Party / Lady: 'I Look Like Kizz Daniel' - What Do You Guys Think? - Picture / 10 Things Guys Need To Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Final Battle.. What You Guys Need To Know by tk4rd: 2:40am On Apr 03, 2017
Efe's fans are boasting of their large fan base..
Tboss' fans are boasting of their loyalty.. They placed/submitted N20k and N30k and even N50k worth of votes, (that is, after utilising the 100 we-chat free votes on various multiple numbers). Someone was happy that his 1560 votes were not in vain.. Imagine someone voting 1560 times.. He has no other work to do.?? (Their Reasons.?? Just to prove a point. Which point.? That too much noise is not going to help the other guys, and that quality is better than quantity.. I Pray oo)
Anyway,, You guys are so loyal.. Me myself, I come weak..
But then, TeamEfe, TeamBisola, TeamMarvies and RisersNation,,, , it is time to be damm loyal too..
Fan Base alone no fit win this one shaa, based on Logistics.
But then,, in the end, na Multichoice and the network providers, na them go be the ultimate winners after all these battles.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Slam Toke Makinwa For Saying She's Happy Janet Jackson Is Getting Paid / Davido In Another Scandal, Issues Dud Cheque To Car Dealer / “I Have Never Told Any Girl To Have An Abortion Before” — Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.