Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,872 members, 7,889,914 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:30 AM

A Relationship Question - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Relationship Question (624 Views)

I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies / #mindthoughts Answer This Relationship Question / Christian - Atheist Relationship Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Relationship Question by Nobody: 1:03am On Apr 04, 2017
We all have what we cherish in life, what we like most and what we choose no matter the circumstances.

But still at that, there are some questions that seems complicated in answering.
though i know the question is a simple question, but it should be answered with caution.

So guys here is the question:

Imagine you are in a relationship what would you prefer to be in your relationship is it Love or Respect?
So people you can choose between the alternatives.
Re: A Relationship Question by kingphilip(m): 1:05am On Apr 04, 2017
Both

You can't love somebody without respecting them while you can't have genuine respect for a person without loving such a one

I go hand in gloves u think

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Relationship Question by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 6:53am On Apr 04, 2017
Do women respect without love? I'm yet to see one. If she claims to respect you without love, na danger the man dey.

However I know some women who love their men but aren't respectful to them, but the men just love them and endure. Some of these men endure rude approaches even in public and just look over it as husband and wife matter.

But for me, disrespect is an absolute turn off. The humbler/respectful/tender she is or the more i feel like a king around her, the more of her i want and vice versa no matter the beauty.
Re: A Relationship Question by ShinyJay22(m): 10:19am On Apr 04, 2017
Love encompasses all thing's...
Re: A Relationship Question by Quinn22(f): 12:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
I prefer company. I prefer to be in a relationship just for company. smiley

(1) (Reply)

5 Things A Relationship Can Never Survive Without / When Was Your First Kiss? & How Did You Feel After It Happened? / She

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.