Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

How To Meditate (how I Finally Got It Right - The Secret To My Stillness) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Meditate (how I Finally Got It Right - The Secret To My Stillness) (1220 Views)

"Isaac Went Out To Meditate In The Field At The Eventide." / The Secrets: The 13 Scriptures To Meditate On When Your Future Is Uncertain / Watch How To Meditate All The Way To Success|pastor Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Meditate (how I Finally Got It Right - The Secret To My Stillness) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
HOW TO MEDITATE (how I finally got it right - the secret to my STILLNESS)

I have always practice mudra.......then one day I decided to try meditation.......as I sit in meditation posture......my back was paining me.....suddenly I started vibrating till I lay on bed.......oh, it was my higher self.......changing my meditation posture......so, I surrender to the plan.....i lay on bed......my left hand was place on my navel and my right hand on it..........I closed my eyes......lay quietly....but a lot of thoughts keep coming....i wasn't getting it.....I kept trying.....then later I quit......
I continue with my practice of mudra......and sometimes I tried meditating.....each time.....I still didn't get it right..........
I went online.....read some articles....yet it does not work.....but I never stop trying.........and finally the universe taught me the right method........
THE METHOD THAT FINALLY WORK.......
The first step are:
1. Lay on bed.
2. Put your left hand on your navel.
3. Place your right hand on your left hand......both must be on the navel...
4. Remember nothing....don't try to remember anything.......even this method of meditation.
5. Don't try to think about anything
NOTE: this first 5 steps help improve my meditation practices.......
THE FIVE STEPS PROBLEM: the major challenge I encounter is that......"I always try to remember this five steps while in this posture...in other to ascertain if I'm getting it right"
PROBLEM SOLUTION: all I did to overcome this was to stop remembering the method.....you must remember nothing...even this method included.
WHAT I NOTICE: a lot of thoughts keep coming to my heart....this are not ordinary thoughts.....this are thoughts that I have even forgotten...some from childhood....thoughts about the scenario that has passed in my life.....where did this thoughts keep coming from.........
WHAT I REALISED: this thoughts was stored in a part of my brain or heart.....its like all the stored thoughts are released.
THE EFFECTS OF THE FIVE STEPS ON ME: when I get tired after some minutes or hours......I became stronger and lighter.....i develop more confidence....my brain is being formatted.....the thoughts released....is being deleted out of my system.....
After success, in this five steps......I knew that was not the end......there is more to meditation....I have not finally got it right........I decided to do more inother to become still......
FIRST THING I DID...
As I continue to practices.....the thoughts that comes as reduce........its like my brain has undergo a lot of thoughts formatting........at this point.....when I practice I LOVE THE FEW THOUGHTS THAT COMES....and it disappear......I became STILL during practice.......
WHAT I REALISED: the whole journey is not about purifying the self but purifying the THOUGHTS...the thoughts is the I AM in the body.....once the thoughts is purify, then the body becomes clean.
SECOND THING I DID
Loving the thoughts for some time.....I believe there is more........when the thoughts has disappear....I LOVE MYSELF DURING MEDITATION....i chant LAILA ILLA LAHU in mind with the feelings of gratitude.......my stillness and the hours I used in meditation improve.....i discover GRATITUDE is the key....cos gratitude balance feelings with thinking.....
THE THIRD THING I DID
I started giving gratitude all the time....i've stop remembering and also stop thinking......but who am I giving gratitude to......to a separate entity or what.....but I AM GOD......so, I change.....i chant LAILA.....with the feelings that "nothing exist but me".....and that was perfect....I became STILL......
During this process...I see different luminous landscape and beings....
Nowadays, I move around in stillness.....but it varies.......i mean sometimes it's totally quiet...Sometimes few thoughts comes in....but I know i'm getting better......
Although, there are a lot of meditation methods.......and I do not say it's wrong.....it was the UNIVERSE that taught me this method.......if you like it...you can take it and if you like, you can ignore it. But if you follow this procedure....I believe it will work....I'M 100 PERCENT SURE.
YOU NEED TO PURIFY YOUR THOUGHTS...THATS THE KEY TO LOVING YOURSELF
If you are a muslim...feel free to join us on whatsapp....where we share our spiritual experiences...if interested text or whatsapp: +2348089198578

MAY ALLAH DIRECT OUR PATH
Re: How To Meditate (how I Finally Got It Right - The Secret To My Stillness) by obinna58(m): 2:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
Crazy mind grin
Re: How To Meditate (how I Finally Got It Right - The Secret To My Stillness) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
obinna58:
Crazy mind grin
Be still and know there is God
Re: How To Meditate (how I Finally Got It Right - The Secret To My Stillness) by obinna58(m): 2:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
lightedtemple:

Be still and know there is God
Sure
Zombie Godofbrain
Re: How To Meditate (how I Finally Got It Right - The Secret To My Stillness) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 04, 2017
obinna58:

Sure
Zombie Godofbrain
Brainmaster thanks alot
Re: How To Meditate (how I Finally Got It Right - The Secret To My Stillness) by marvelling(m): 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
hmmm...
Re: How To Meditate (how I Finally Got It Right - The Secret To My Stillness) by Wilgrea7(m): 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
i never thought I'd see a muslim who meditates... goodluck OP... at least you can explain what's happening to you
Re: How To Meditate (how I Finally Got It Right - The Secret To My Stillness) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
Wilgrea7:
i never thought I'd see a muslim who meditates... goodluck OP... at least you can explain what's happening to you
Oh really......I think there are lots of muslim that do meditate......
MURAQABA (meditation) is better than 1000 years of worship - Prophet Muhammed
Re: How To Meditate (how I Finally Got It Right - The Secret To My Stillness) by Wilgrea7(m): 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
lightedtemple:

Oh really......I think there are lots of muslim that do meditate......
MURAQABA (meditation) is better than 1000 years of worship - Prophet Muhammed

ok then... how do you “vibrate"?.... is it externally induced or is it something you can do by yourself?
Re: How To Meditate (how I Finally Got It Right - The Secret To My Stillness) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
Wilgrea7:

ok then... how do you “vibrate"?.... is it externally induced or is it something you can do by yourself?
It's the soul that does that.....when I go within......are you a muslim also
Re: How To Meditate (how I Finally Got It Right - The Secret To My Stillness) by Wilgrea7(m): 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
lightedtemple:

It's the soul that does that.....when I go within......are you a muslim also

no... I'm a Christian.. but i meditate... but i can{i dunno what to call it... whether releasing energy or vibrating}.... i just do it.. its like making your body lighter.. but this is more than just my body.. i can do it at will... I've not seen one soul who does it... its quite frustrating
Re: How To Meditate (how I Finally Got It Right - The Secret To My Stillness) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
Wilgrea7:

no... I'm a Christian.. but i meditate... but i can{i dunno what to call it... whether releasing energy or vibrating}.... i just do it.. its like making your body lighter.. but this is more than just my body.. i can do it at will... I've not seen one soul who does it... its quite frustrating
If you can text me on that number....there is another whatsapp group....i can give them your number....they also share mystical experiences.....then maybe someone might have experience the same
Re: How To Meditate (how I Finally Got It Right - The Secret To My Stillness) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
Wilgrea7:

The only explanation....i can give to this is dat......maybe your body as align with your higherself.......then you have taken on the attributes of the soul.....i mean you become lighter....cos you can easily become one with everything
Re: How To Meditate (how I Finally Got It Right - The Secret To My Stillness) by Wilgrea7(m): 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
lightedtemple:

The only explanation....i can give to this is dat......maybe your body as align with your higherself.......then you have taken on the attributes of the soul.....i mean you become lighter....cos you can easily become one with everything

ok thanks... do you astral project? if yes... isn't Islam against things like that?
Re: How To Meditate (how I Finally Got It Right - The Secret To My Stillness) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 04, 2017
Wilgrea7:

ok thanks... do you astral project? if yes... isn't Islam against things like that?
I don't astral project......and islam is not against it.......astral project is just like what happen when we are dreaming......just that in astral projection we are concious of the dream......
Prophet muhammed ascension to heaven is an example of astral projection
Re: How To Meditate (how I Finally Got It Right - The Secret To My Stillness) by oaroloye(m): 8:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
SHALOM!

There are many meditational techniques, but several of them are useless. Yours' is one of them.

THIS IS THE CORRECT TECHNIQUE TO BEGIN WITH.

The Purpose of MEDITATION is to move the ASSEMBLAGE POINT. Other purposes are a waste of time. They may produce USEFUL RESULTS- but I guarantee that they are wasting TIME and ENERGY.
Re: How To Meditate (how I Finally Got It Right - The Secret To My Stillness) by Nobody: 5:12am On Apr 06, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

There are many meditational techniques, but several of them are useless. Yours' is one of them.

THIS IS THE CORRECT TECHNIQUE TO BEGIN WITH.

The Purpose of MEDITATION is to move the ASSEMBLAGE POINT. Other purposes are a waste of time. They may produce USEFUL RESULTS- but I guarantee that they are wasting TIME and ENERGY.
The purpose of meditation is to find your real self......and that will only happen when you become still.......and meditation enhances stillness

(1) (Reply)

Eta-ntagba / My Experience Paying Reedeem Camp Headquarters A Midnight Visit (PHOTOS) / Mammoth Crowds Overrun Eagle Square As Rev. Tom And CE Abuja Host Pst Benny Hinn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.