Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,862 members, 7,931,006 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 02:02 PM

... - Agriculture (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / ... (327011 Views)

My Broiler Farm (250 Zartech Broilers) Expected To Raise For 8-10 Weeks / My Broiler Farm Diary / Looking For Marketer's For My Broiler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Nobody: 2:40am On Feb 22, 2018
FINA4804:
My birds at 4days. Today they will be six days, yesterday they where 5days, I lost one, making 3. Hope I am on the right track
What birds are they? Zartech, Amo, etc? It looks lik they might have died from cold. The older they get, the less likely there will die.
Re: ... by FINA4804(f): 2:47am On Feb 22, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

What birds are they? Zartech, Amo, etc? It looks lik they might have died from cold. The older they get, the less likely there will die.
They are from CHI. Pls sir what lighting system do you advice I use at night
Re: ... by Nobody: 3:02am On Feb 22, 2018
FINA4804:
They are from CHI. Pls sir what lighting system do you advice I use at night
If you have charcoal, its best or use a lantern. Assuming, there were Ross 308 broilers (agrited, sayed) or Marshall broilers (Obasanjo, Foresight, RTO), you will only need heat for the first five days during the night.

1 Like

Re: ... by Warrior07(m): 7:16am On Feb 22, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

It will be very hard for anyone to profer a solution without much details.

You are right, no symptoms that I can see also. Others are still fine this morning.
Thanks
Re: ... by FINA4804(f): 8:36am On Feb 22, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

If you have charcoal, its best or use a lantern. Assuming, there were Ross 308 broilers (agrited, sayed) or Marshall broilers (Obasanjo, Foresight, RTO), you will only need heat for the first five days during the night.
ok. Thank you sir
Re: ... by sammorad(m): 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
FINA4804:
My birds at 4days. Today they will be six days, yesterday they where 5days, I lost one, making 3. Hope I am on the right track?
Pls what is the best lighting system I can use at night, I have bulbs but there is always no light

I ave used and distributed raised CHI farm birds for more dan 4 yrs,the results av been wonderful.

Our black layers @ over 20 months still delivers more dan 65 percent.

Our frozen food outlet regularly been supplied from our farm

all thanks to God, CHI and friends dt have given unwavering support

But change they say is constant, we are moving over to Agrited from tomorrow and will share our testimony with the house.

Taking 500 birds for our farm and anoda 200 birds to a client

2 Likes

Re: ... by RealityShot: 8:40pm On Feb 22, 2018
sammorad:

I ave used and distributed raised CHI farm birds for more dan 4 yrs,the results av been wonderful.

But change they say is constant, we are moving over to Agrited from tomorrow and will share our testimony with the house.

why the change?
Re: ... by Elvischris(m): 4:47pm On Feb 23, 2018
oga emma i bought agrited broilers please help me my broilers are 5weeks old now this my first time and the look small comparing to the pictures am seeing of same broiler of 5weeks in nairaland which people are posting about there broiler at 5weeks and i do feed them top starter morning, afternoon, evening and am still giving them starter till 8weeks i give them honey vitamin every day what will i do please help i want to sale at 8weeks and i want to also know if this there stage of growthin 5weeks if its normal or lacking olease ifa

Re: ... by alakara(m): 4:48pm On Feb 23, 2018
sammorad:

Which breed is Chi?
Re: ... by sammorad(m): 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2018
alakara:

Which breed is Chi?

CHI is d name of a farm, they produce quality chicks.
Re: ... by smallboyfarmer: 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2018
Oga Ema pls help me out here. My six weeks old cockerel are dieing one after another.They get weak n their poo turn watery and white after which they will die.Pls how can I treat them.
Re: ... by Tunjoel(m): 6:42pm On Feb 23, 2018
Hello what drug can I administer to control lice (yoro in Yoruba ) in my poultry house
Re: ... by sammorad(m): 7:53pm On Feb 23, 2018
smallboyfarmer:
Oga Ema pls help me out here. My six weeks old cockerel are dieing one after another.They get weak n their poo turn watery and white after which they will die.Pls how can I treat them.

6 weeks old cock?

What have u done in terms of vaccination?

which hatchery did u get them from?

How id u brood?-- room temperature, antibiotics and multivitamins used etc.

This and lots of questions need to asked,

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
smallboyfarmer:
More details needed
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
alakara:

Which breed is Chi?
Arbor Acre
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
Elvischris:
oga emma i bought agrited broilers please help me my broilers are 5weeks old now this my first time and the look small comparing to the pictures am seeing of same broiler of 5weeks in nairaland which people are posting about there broiler at 5weeks and i do feed them top starter morning, afternoon, evening and am still giving them starter till 8weeks i give them honey vitamin every day what will i do please help i want to sale at 8weeks and i want to also know if this there stage of growthin 5weeks if its normal or lacking olease ifa
Stop honey and also stop giving starter
Get finisher feed to fatten them up and feed 24/7
Re: ... by alakara(m): 8:54pm On Feb 23, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Arbor Acre
Thanks.
What are the advantages of this breed when compared with Marshall and others.
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 23, 2018
alakara:

Thanks.
What are the advantages of this breed when compared with Marshall and others.
Its on google. They are all different.
Re: ... by smallboyfarmer: 12:37am On Feb 24, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

More details needed

MAACHILE :
Vaccination schedule for broilers!
Day 1: Multivitamin
Day 2-6: Anti-biotic
Day: 8: Lasota + Milk
Day 14: Gumboro
Day 16-20: Anti-biotic
Day 30-34: Anti-biotic
Day 37: fowl pox
Day 38: deworm
Day 44-48: Anti-biotic
Multivitamin to be given on free days.
Antibiotic must be stopped 12 days to slaughter if using Est mix
Deworming using ivermeticin should take 21 days to slaughter or organic use of garlic or onion is advised if keeping .

This is the vaccination chart I followed .The chicks came in plain cartoon I don't know which harchery.
I had this disease outbreak about two weeks ago,i lost about 15 of them in 3 day. i was able to control with help of a drug (sulfumix)which I got from the poultry store,but it seems the drug only slows the speed at which the sickness kill the birds as I now have one bird dyeing in every 3days. I think the sickness was caused by water spillage from a bad drinker I use during the period.
Plz I need a permanent remedy
Re: ... by smallboyfarmer: 6:53am On Feb 24, 2018
Turks:
Give admacine + Polidine for 5days and then give Lasota. Isolate the weak ones and then treat the whole flock. Thank you.

My Ogas, pls where can I get this drugs in Ogun state here or Lagos,i have looked around for it but couldn't get it
Re: ... by Turks: 7:39am On Feb 24, 2018
Get Polidine or Iodesteryl or Neodine
smallboyfarmer:

My Ogas, pls where can I get this drugs in Ogun state here or Lagos,i have looked around for it but couldn't get it
Re: ... by smallboyfarmer: 5:10pm On Feb 24, 2018
Turks:
Get Polidine or Iodesteryl or Neodine

Thanks a lot.
Re: ... by aminuelyakub(m): 6:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
Good day,

Please is there a remedy for this hot afternoon heat? Temprature reaches up to 37°C over here which in turn causes my 6 days old chicks to pant. Please help!
Re: ... by sammorad(m): 7:42pm On Mar 05, 2018
aminuelyakub:
Good day,

Please is there a remedy for this hot afternoon heat? Temprature reaches up to 37°C over here which in turn causes my 6 days old chicks to pant. Please help!

With such high temperature, @ 6 days u should have removed all heat source, and ensure they have fresh water at least thrice in day, i.e change their water thrice in a day,

If they still show sign of heat stress, then u can give multivitamin containing vit c, or give the normal white vitamin c dt is used for human, i advice dis to be the last resort.
Re: ... by babyboy4every1: 8:07pm On Mar 05, 2018
aminuelyakub:
Good day,

When The Heat Is Too Much, Then Provide Ventilation. Open Available Canopy Or Window To Allow Fresh Air. As Simple As That.
Re: ... by aminuelyakub(m): 9:17pm On Mar 05, 2018
sammorad:

With such high temperature, @ 6 days u should have removed all heat source, and ensure they have fresh water at least thrice in day, i.e change their water thrice in a day,

If they still show sign of heat stress, then u can give multivitamin containing vit c, or give the normal white vitamin c dt is used for human, i advice dis to be the last resort.

Thank you sir, I they are on Amintotal multi Vit, I dont no if it contains vit C but I will check. I remove heat source during the day and replace during the night as temprature goes as low as 19 - 18 °C then.
Re: ... by aminuelyakub(m): 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2018
babyboy4every1:

When The Heat Is Too Much, Then Provide Ventilation. Open Available Canopy Or Window To Allow Fresh Air. As Simple As That.

I do that but they still pant as its very hot here.
Re: ... by aminuelyakub(m): 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2018
sammorad:

How many tablets per 3 liter drinker.
Re: ... by babyboy4every1: 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2018
aminuelyakub:

I do that but they still pant as its very hot here.
Thats what i do.I provide ventilation wen i observe that and give cold water
Re: ... by aminuelyakub(m): 11:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
babyboy4every1:

Thats what i do.I provide ventilation wen i observe that and give cold water

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (104) (Reply)

Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures / Nairaland Farmers Contact Details / Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.